Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

January 2016 Releases

#10721: Juniors: Iron Man Vs. Loki- $9.99

• Minifigures: Iron Man and Loki

SWsVUuy.jpg

#76048: Iron Skull Submarine Attack- $29.99

• Pieces: 335
  • Minifigures: Suba Captain America , Scuba Hydra Henchman, Iron Man Scuba Suit Variant (Mark 37), and Iron Skull
  • Includes Iron Skull Submarine

23507407500_1d90b25e77.jpg

#76049: Avengers Space Mission- $59.99

• Pieces: 523
  • Minifigures: Captain America Spacesuit Variant, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Hyperion, Space Iron Man (Mark 39), and Thanos Big-fig
  • Includes The Avenjet and Thanos's Rocket Boots.

22836205493_e3688e0e29_z.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Spring 2016 Releases

#76047: Black Panther Pursuit- $29.99

• Pieces: 287
  • Minifigures: Black Panther, Captain America (no helmet), Winter Solider
  • Includes Black Panther's Jet, Motorcycle and TASK FORCE Truck.

23502947854_dcf9b97876_o.jpg

#76050: Crossbones Hazard Heist- $19.99

• Pieces: 179
  • Minifigures: Black Widow, Crossbones, and Falcon
  • Includes Crosssbone's Truck, Black Widow's Motorcycle and Redwing

23502948174_823c11cfbf_o.jpg

#76051: Superhero Airport Battle- $79.99

• Pieces: 807
  • Minifigures: Giant Man, Ant Man Trophy Figure, Agent 13, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and War Machine
  • Includes Airport Traffic Control, Quinjet, Luggage Cart and brick-built Giant Man

24105078096_4f1b9fa134_o.jpg

#76064: Mighty Micros: Spider-Man vs Green Goblin- $9.99

• Minifigures: Green Goblin and Spider-Man

23836002200_14d23b4a7b_o.jpg

#76065: Mighty Micros: Captain America vs. Red Skull- $9.99

• Minifigures: Captain America and Red Skull

24131652255_deac1db540.jpg

#76066: Mighty Micros: Hulk vs. Ultron- $9.99

• Minifigures: Hulk and Ultron

23836003370_15303f2a8d_o.jpg

/#30447: Captain America's Motorcycle

• Polybag
  • Includes Captain America

30447-1.jpg?201603020408

Summer/Fall 2016 Releases

#75057: Web Warriors Bridge Battle- $99.99

• Pieces: 1092
  • Includes Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Aunt May, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, and Green Goblin Minifigures
  • Build includes a large half of a suspension bridge, in dark grey and dark red, partially destroyed; yellow Taxi cab with room for two minifigures; also includes new multiple "shooting web" piece for minifigures to hold

26258513250_1f14980c9f_z.jpg

#76058: Ghost Rider Team Up- $19.99

• Pieces: 217
  • Includes Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, and Hobgoblin Minifigures
  • Build includes large sized Ghost Rider's Motorcycle, a street corner, and Hobgoblin's glider

25928482583_fce35c3d1b_z.jpg

#76059: Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap- $39.99

• Pieces: 446
  • Includes Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus (New Variant), Vulture, Captain Stacey and White Tiger Minifigures
  • Build includes a giant mech for Doctor Octopus which has four arms and four legs

25928482833_baac405a1c_z.jpg

#76067: Tanker Truck Takedown - $29.99 USD

• Pieces: 330
  • Minifigures: Spider-Man (Civil War Variant), Hawkeye, The Vision and Captain America
  • Incudes An Avengers Motorcycle, Roxxon Fuel Truck and Wind Flag
  • Sources: just2good and Jacob_9821

tp9sBmp.png

#76060: Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum- $34.99

• Pieces: 358
  • Minifigures: Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo and The Ancient One
  • Includes: The Sanctum Sanctorum

27755247621_9acfe58bf3_c.jpg

Edited by Captain Nemo
Update

Apparently Marvel said Cap 3 merch will have a larger female presence.

Hopefully this means we get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch in multiple sets and there is the potential that we could get Agent 13/Sharon Carter in sets.

Hopefully this means we get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch in multiple sets and there is the potential that we could get Agent 13/Sharon Carter in sets.

I think it's pretty doubtful that we'll see Agent Carter or Agent 13 any time soon. I'd say we just get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch with a bit of room for speculation as to whether or not Wasp will be in costume by then. I don't think that news affects the Lego end of things nearly as much as it will Hasbro and the action figures. Hopefully it'll make Black Widow accessible for once, though. I skipped out on her last time because the Quinjet was too expensive, and now I may do it again because the Quinjet is too expensive AGAIN. :hmpf_bad:

I think it's pretty doubtful that we'll see Agent Carter or Agent 13 any time soon. I'd say we just get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch with a bit of room for speculation as to whether or not Wasp will be in costume by then. I don't think that news affects the Lego end of things nearly as much as it will Hasbro and the action figures. Hopefully it'll make Black Widow accessible for once, though. I skipped out on her last time because the Quinjet was too expensive, and now I may do it again because the Quinjet is too expensive AGAIN. :hmpf_bad:

Hopefully she'll be in the always present $20 set or a slightly more expensive set. Also, we got Thor three Times in a set over $50 (Hulk Breakout, Hulk Lab Smash, Quinjet) before we got him in a $20 set this year. Widow has been in 3 sets over $70 (Quinjet, New Quinjet, Helicarrier) so hopefully the trend will continue.

Black Widow and Scarlet Witch seem likely... would'nt be suprised if we also see

Wasp

as i've heard rumors she may be introduced.

Hopefully we hear news on how many sets we are getting soon, as would be easier to speculate how the figures would be spread out.

I hope we see Agent 13 in one of the Civil War sets. While another Black Widow and Scarlet Witch is more than welcome, we did just get both in the last wave. It would be nice to get a few new Lego heroines instead of just the same old ones.

Wasp would be great too, although she could just as easily be included in the Avengers Assemble sets along with Captain Marvel.

this along with more spider man sets I guess. As usual no xmen lol I think this is Fox's fault though, they just cut the old movies from the iTunes store to make us forget they existed, seems like they did the same thing with xmen, I mean I read before that they have been nixing those lines from even the toy market itself in favor or the mainstream marvel figs. It's like Marvel wants Marvel licenses to fail so they could buy it out.

this along with more spider man sets I guess. As usual no xmen lol I think this is Fox's fault though, they just cut the old movies from the iTunes store to make us forget they existed, seems like they did the same thing with xmen, I mean I read before that they have been nixing those lines from even the toy market itself in favor or the mainstream marvel figs. It's like Marvel wants Marvel licenses to fail so they could buy it out.

I predict Civil War sets along with

spider-man and Dr Strange

Edited by DJ Bricks

Well i'm happy, but would be more so if i see the Doc Strange license :grin:

Can't wait to finally add Vision, Wanda and Black Widow tho, and a new Iron Man and Black Panther off course!

I think i will be buying at least 3 sets next year, 2 CW and 1 Doc Strange

After hearing about the license for Civil War sets, I am really hopeful for new figs of Falcon, Black Panther, Crossbones, and Baron Zemo. I feel like Crossbones will only feature briefly in the film (like Strucker in AoU), so he may be less likely to get a minifig. But Zemo is a must since he is the central bad guy.

After hearing about the license for Civil War sets, I am really hopeful for new figs of Falcon, Black Panther, Crossbones, and Baron Zemo. I feel like Crossbones will only feature briefly in the film (like Strucker in AoU), so he may be less likely to get a minifig. But Zemo is a must since he is the central bad guy.

What makes you think that? i think he will be around for a lot in the movie at least the first half

News like this makes me squeel every time, it's just so epic to hear. i'd at least want to buy:

1. Hawkeye

2. Falcon

3. Black Panther

4. Scott

5. Iron Man

6. Scarlet Witch

7. Crossbones

The rest i can live without

EDIT: Oh dear 2000 posts :wacko:

Edited by kevkipo

I think it's possible that we might get a set with an ant man minifig a set with a giant man fig and a set with an ant man minature fig

I hope they fix Hawkeyes awful face print and hair. Looks absolutely nothing like him.

It'll be interesting to see how or if they do Giant Man. Will he be like Groot or will he be a big figure?

Might be best to keep that sort of speculation quiet, that's a plot point that could potentially be a big twist if it's introduced ;)

I'd say we will only be getting three sets, in the same way that Guardians of the Galaxy only had three sets, but they'll probably a bitter figure heavy. You'd probably be looking at the same kind of price points too (£20, £45- £50, £70). Spider man sets are a given, so we may end up getting some comic book style versions of new hero like Black Panther etc who've shown up in Ultimate Spiderman. And considering DC is due a new D2C, who's to say that Marvel won't get a new D2C thats tied in with Civil War too?

Might be best to keep that sort of speculation quiet, that's a plot point that could potentially be a big twist if it's introduced ;)

I guess. But even though they are the same person, Giant Man and Ant Man go together better than Bonnie and Clyde. You just can't have one without having the other.

So for long time Comic Book fans of Marvel Movies we've seen Giant Man coming since they announced Ant Man.

And considering DC is due a new D2C, who's to say that Marvel won't get a new D2C thats tied in with Civil War too?

Are they though? They got two exclusives in a row

I hope they fix Hawkeyes awful face print and hair. Looks absolutely nothing like him.

I REALLY hope we can get this Hawkeye one day in a comic set or poly or something. Ridiculous perhaps, but it looks awesome as a minifig

hqdefault.jpg

I'd say we will only be getting three sets, in the same way that Guardians of the Galaxy only had three sets, but they'll probably a bitter figure heavy. You'd probably be looking at the same kind of price points too (£20, £45- £50, £70). Spider man sets are a given, so we may end up getting some comic book style versions of new hero like Black Panther etc who've shown up in Ultimate Spiderman. And considering DC is due a new D2C, who's to say that Marvel won't get a new D2C thats tied in with Civil War too?

I doubt they will do a D2C Marvel next year, as the Helicarrier blew the living daylights out of everyones Lego Budget.

I REALLY hope we can get this Hawkeye one day in a comic set or poly or something. Ridiculous perhaps, but it looks awesome as a minifig

Well if Lego can make and sell sets featuring A God with a Magical Hammer and an evil floating bobblehead, I don't think it would be to crazy to get an Archer in a purple cat cowl eventually.

Edited by Quicksilver

They did say this Hawkeye will look more like the Aja one, more purple, one sleeve. But don't expect the Wolverine cowl on him

And off course the Stark arrow claws will return :laugh:

Also, something i am VERY excited for and i trusted Marvel would do this:

In Civil War, this will happen: hawkeye-antman.jpg

They did say this Hawkeye will look more like the Aja one, more purple, one sleeve. But don't expect the Wolverine cowl on him

And off course the Stark arrow claws will return :laugh:

Also, something i am VERY excited for and i trusted Marvel would do this:

In Civil War, this will happen:

Oh. Yeah. That should happen. I would flip out. Although Lego would never be able to do that.

Wow, I just read the article saying that Ant Man will shrink and ride on the arrow. That is amazing!!!

But even more amazing is that it obviously means, Ant Man micro figure!!!! That will be iconic in the movie kinda like the Hulkbuster and Vision from AoU.

Now, I'm even more excited knowing a proper Ant Man micro figure rendition is coming!!! :excited::drool: