Woah, woah. Let's hold up a minute. I want to set the record straight on a couple of things because there has been a lot of information flying around the past week,
1) When I posted the Black Panther minifigures (both variants) and the Killmonger variant -- I said that I was ~99% sure these were official figs (from my trusted initial source).
2) This was independently confirmed by multiple sources (i.e. sources who I trust) -- giving me an even higher level of confidence (call it 99.99%)
3) I backed up my confidence even further when I was able to privately view the leaked pictures of Boxed Sets which have now become public (100% at this point).
4) Now do I feel vindicated that I have been proven right? You're damn right I am. Particularly in the face of those who called out my integrity (not here but elsewhere on social media) -- when I knew full well these were real -- but I had to keep my mouth shut since I had promised not to reveal that I had seen these sets before they became public. So I sat, and waited.
5) So, I think this is where some confusion comes in -- I have made comments about the veracity (and my level of confidence via trusted sources) -- about the BP figs and sets ONLY. Perhaps THELEGOBATMAN has made this confusion -- at least that is what I am thinking.
Now -- as for the Ant-Man and Wasp sets -- I have no information about those -- I had reposted a very grainy post of it earlier on my Instagram -- but I had ZERO information about them and NEVER vouched for their authenticity.
It has now been made clear to me (from the sources I trust) that this earlier pic of those 2 sets were likely photoshopped and not real. Hence my earlier comment on this thread:
In fact, this was a comment I had replied to you, Aegis2000, about any confirmation about the Ant-Man sets that you had mentioned in this very thread earlier.
Further, here in this very thread we have another member who acknowledges that I had already confirmed that I believed these were fake:
So I'm not sure why you would say that "agoodfella77" is the one vouching for these sets, when I clearly had been questioning the veracity of these sets earlier? That's more than a bit of a head scratcher to me I've got to say out loud here -- but as long as there weren't any negative intentions, no harm, no foul.
I hope this sets the record straight.
One might ask, why is this a big deal? It's big deal to me because when my reputation or credibility comes into question (which it has recently due to all of the Black Panther speculation all over social media -- particularly Instagram -- where people were calling me a flat out liar) -- that is not cool.
I take pride in what I post in public -- whether its a MOC or my view or any other form of contribution. I will absolutely not have my name sullied -- and perhaps that is not the intention at all here -- which is why I am setting the record straight.