Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Thanks sci! I will say I'm a little underwhelmed, the figs are good but we don't get the main antagonist of the movie, madd milkisen's character! Unless baron mordo is the real villain

That looks really good! Very excited for this, and definitely one of the best Super Heroes sets this year. We need more sets like this, IMO.

Cool. Love so much about it. I especially love that I can use the Dr. Strange head for Kraven.

Ahh! I was just about to suggest that. :wink::thumbup:

Dr. Strange is easily the best figure of the set and one of the best figs, I would say, of the year. And that is saying a lot! :thumbup:

Love the bookcases, but I'm a little disappointed about that window though. It'll look a little too open without that box art cityscape. :sceptic:

Thanks sci! I will say I'm a little underwhelmed, the figs are good but we don't get the main antagonist of the movie, madd milkisen's character! Unless baron mordo is the real villain

I'm assuming that the unknown figure polybag will be his villain. It's not like Lego to completely leave out the main villain of a movie (except for Batman v. Superman).

Not at all what I was expecting. It's a cool set for sure though. Will have to see closeups of the figs before deciding how much I like them. I like the magic pieces for Doctor Strange, but I just wish they had made a new piece altogether for them. All well. I wish we had a villain, although the monster is certainly very, very cool.

Sidenote: It looks like Wong (Not the ancient one I'm presuming. They're both bald though) has side head printing for his hair? It's not too far over but we don't see printing much in that area. Looks like Baron Mordo has muttonchops printing?

Also: Wong and Mordo are attached to trans stands so you can swoosh them around!

Edited by Ultron

I'm assuming that the unknown figure polybag will be his villain. It's not like Lego to completely leave out the main villain of a movie (except for Batman v. Superman).

Baron Zemo? :innocent:

But I hope so.

To bad that Dr.Strange doesn't have the superman haipiece and a face a bit more accurate to cumberbatch

Don't quote me on this, but I suspect there might be more to this set? Maybe there is a table/doodad you build in Book 2?

You have a very good point. IIRC, most marvel sets that have multiple instruction booklets, just show the full set on the cover. I think this is all we're getting.

I love it. Another must have for sure and a great display piece. The window is perfect and I like the portal with what I can only assume is Sheogorath. The minifigure action sticks are an interesting choice but I dig it. I do think Strange should have gotten the Superman hairpiece but the one we get fits the character well enough.

Edited by ToaDraco

Doctor Strange is using the same piece as Spidey and it attaches to some magic printed elements - looks really cool.

Yea, Blue Beetle uses the same piece in the 76054-1: Batman: Scarecrow Harvest of Fear set.

76054-beetle.jpg

Anyone notice there are trans breams you can move around to make the figures float?

Picture Removed

Edited by Clone OPatra
pic removed

Anyone notice there are trans breams you can move around to make the figures float?

Picture Removed

Nice find! About time they made smaller 'floating Beams'.. Using those larger 1x12 bars isn't always a good option.

Yeah, I said so above :innocent: I thought that was an interesting choice.

Yeah, I said so above :innocent: I thought that was an interesting choice.

Oops, haha I just noticed it while looking at it again. Sorry! :blush:

Nice find! About time they made smaller 'floating Beams'.. Using those larger 1x12 bars isn't always a good option.

Those look like the 1x12 bars.

Cool set! I just cant see wong and mordo in it (probably after i have seen the movie i will). Now start building demons people. We have Dr Strange now to save us!

This set looks amazing! I love all the details in the set such as the window, the tentacled monster, and those 'magic' pieces that Doctor Strange is holding. I also like those new clear stand elements. This is definitely a first day purchase.

(P.S. What is that thing sticking out of the wall on the far left? is it some play feature, or just a wierd detail?)

Edited by PickleManDan