Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[O - H07] Scouting on Quantus III

Tags: Vehicle, Land vehicle, Exploration

Today I got to go on the field again! Sadly that was for testing Danielle Long and her team's new recon vehicle... I'm so thrilled by it, seriously... Ok I don't want to go, but they say it's a CEO duty to test new equipments...

I headed to Quantum III and started the awesomnium detector. After a few hours, I arrived at a stone formation that emerged in the grass plain. Awesomnium really stand out from the grey stone.

18300679172_105f440dd9_z.jpg

It seems like I'm the first intelligent life form to find that awesomnium depot. Not even Kawashita or MANTIS found it. Oh wait, I said intelligent life form :look: Doesn't that mean I have the right to name it? Well Mount Quatrian sounds like a good name! But back to the mission. I'll get some samples for Dr Long to analyze.

18300663862_df722e2dbb_z.jpg

18304538585_aa8b4d5b98_z.jpg

18278066686_3697407869_z.jpg

18118323649_f359234ecf_z.jpg

18118383549_8fc8428452_z.jpg

Love the trike! Very cool! All the angles are wonderful! I also love that you have a storage compartment! Also the single antenna is perfect! Thanks for testing the craft for the Science team!... but you do know as CEO you can refuse us... :look::laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Very nice recon vehicle. I like the three wheeled design. :classic:

Is that a.... companion cube in the boot? Hahahaha. Awesome either way. This is a great vehicle and a cool unusual base to go with it.

Great futuristic look of the tri-wheel and some nice looking scenery. Shows why you are the man in charge Bob. ;)

Awesome trike! Do all of your vehicles have storage compartments? The rest of the build is clean and well presented.

Nice scouting mr Bob! I imagine it was a rather fast scouting run in such a vehicle.