17744367482_90b56da10d_z.jpg

After winning their way into the city of Sultan's Gate with an impressive performance, the minstrels quickly found the point at which the great victory parade was to begin. Striking up their noisy tune, the minstrels began to livened up the parade, with the crowd gathered in the streets and rooftops cheering wildly - so much so, in fact, that the guard who had let them in was even starting to hope that he might get a raise!

17747298391_ae8b5d97a5_z.jpg

The Minstrels:

17744394122_e11c832d81_z.jpg

Part one of the guerrilla. Credit goes to Marcu for the window and street design... to whom I now turn this over for the final part :wink:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

And to the final piece of this triple attack I say great job! I'm glad you guys came up with this.

Very nice continuation of the attack! I really like the flags, that window design is great, and the minstrel band is looks like they're really spunking things up! :thumbup:

And to the final piece of this triple attack I say great job! I'm glad you guys came up with this.

Thanks Blufiji, these were a lot of fun to coordinate and build! :wink::laugh:

Very nice build! I really like how the guy is standing on his head :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks LJ! :laugh:

Very nice continuation of the attack! I really like the flags, that window design is great, and the minstrel band is looks like they're really spunking things up! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! Yes, those minstrels seem to be doing their thing! :tongue::laugh:

Has the perfect atmosphere to it! I really like the heads you used. :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks GG!

Dun dun dun! Nice GA, Garmadon!

Thanks AS! :classic:

Very nice! The posing of the minifigures is great - my favourite is the one standing on his head :classic:

Great continuation, Garmadon - I am wondering whereto they are headed! But I am sure Marcu's build will show me that! :laugh:

Lovely posing!

Excellent build, the string of flags, and carriage look really neat :thumbup: Love the posing of the performers too :laugh:

Very nice! The posing of the minifigures is great - my favourite is the one standing on his head :classic:

Ha, ha, thanks!

Great continuation, Garmadon - I am wondering whereto they are headed! But I am sure Marcu's build will show me that! :laugh:

Lovely posing!

Thanks Bregir, I believe it will! :wink::laugh:

Excellent build, the string of flags, and carriage look really neat :thumbup: Love the posing of the performers too :laugh:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! :classic:

The scene is small but artfully done. The wall and carriage are both nice but the posing and all the flags create a festive atmosphere. I like all the high-stepping minifigs - they're really getting into the music. And of course the minstrels are portrayed well. Nice work!

The scene is small but artfully done. The wall and carriage are both nice but the posing and all the flags create a festive atmosphere. I like all the high-stepping minifigs - they're really getting into the music. And of course the minstrels are portrayed well. Nice work!

Ha, ha, thanks Captian Dee! I'm glad you like it!

Haha, those sneaky minstrels! Great figs here, and nice job on the lute! :thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks Hammerhand!

Edited by Garmadon

:thumbup:

Because you asked! :wink:

I do like the MOC quite a bit, the fig posing is impressive. :classic:

:thumbup:

Because you asked! :wink:

I do like the MOC quite a bit, the fig posing is impressive. :classic:

Ha, ha, thanks mrcp6d! :laugh: