ivanych

Train station

Train station with translucent arched roof.

Some of the details, as well as in the elab

f67807bf4ff7.jpgoration of the interior.cab85dbfe05f.jpgcefe98038806.jpgPhotos of the old train station in the complex of buildings of the town for my children.57c70d7c196a.jpga0cb58bef174.jpgb47286166af4.jpg

Drop dead AWESOME, 'ivanych' you are starting to become the new master of the modular ! :grin:

This design is fantastic and very clever indeed.......Brick On 'ivanych' ! :grin:

Wonderful work....

That Academy of Ballet in the background looks even better than the station. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow. That's an amazing city you have built for your children.!

Amazing classical train station. It reminds me of the grand old train stations in Europe like in Budapest. Keep up the great work ivanych!

Absolutely dreadful, one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life!!! (said with absolutely no uncontrollable jealousy)

Could you possibly post a picture of the curved roof? I'd love to know how you achieved that with what look like 1x2x2 window pieces.

Incredible MOC, excellent work sir :)

Absolutely dreadful, one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life!!! (said with absolutely no uncontrollable jealousy)

Could you possibly post a picture of the curved roof? I'd love to know how you achieved that with what look like 1x2x2 window pieces.

Incredible MOC, excellent work sir :)

For the roof were used http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=12&itemID=49241(Trans-Clear Panel 1 x 2 x 3 - Solid Studs)

Panels 1Ñ…2Ñ…2 do not bend even in a large radius (where the side edges, and a small amount of bending), or it is not reliable and destroy parts.

The work is not finished yet.

The roof trying to straighten up and pushes the front and rear facades. But I do not want to design whole, I want to have a 32x32 modules.

I'm an engineer, and think of something necessary.

Really nice job, I like it a lot. I am in the process of dreaming up a train station too, not this size, but its fun to see other ideas!

Wow, the train station looks fantastic! But the ballet academy and the building next to that, look fabulous as well! Do you have more pictures of your town? Because this is pretty much a town every child dreams of!

Just thought I'd mention, but the leftmost glass roof segment on your first picture is a bit collapsed.

I think also that this is the first building I've seen that splits into 32x32 sections that don't stand alone as well. Nice work!

It looks fantastic...i assume there is no official lego modular in the entire display...please post more pictures

Very impressive indeed! I also like your color combinations very much!