Hello, I have a question:

- What will be the criteria for judging the minifigs?

They will be judged on creativity and how well they fit together. For example, you may have an incredible clonetrooper, but if you pare it with an Endor Rebel, you may not get as many votes. But there is not a specific point breakdown for the minifigs. I hope that helps.

More than 25 entries are allowed. Only 25 will make it to the judging round.

I know, what I meant was we will, at this rate, get over 25. That means not everyone will get to the judging round.

Wow, I am really loving this contest. The entries so far are great and it's just a neat idea.

I wish we had something for this in the History forums for LotR and the Hobbit. Those lines could really benefit from battle packs, and unlike Star Wars there aren't really any official ones other than the two $30 army sets.

They will be judged on creativity and how well they fit together. For example, you may have an incredible clonetrooper, but if you pare it with an Endor Rebel, you may not get as many votes. But there is not a specific point breakdown for the minifigs. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the answer, it does help! Though I'm still fuzzy on the balance between a realistic set TLG might produce (small pieces, repeated figs) vs a fig-barf set. I'm guessing somewhere in the middle might be best :P

Edited by naugem

Somewhere in the middle, with tons of creativity! The set should be something like TLG would produce (though certainly room for variances) but with a fig selection that wouldn't necessarily be chosen by TLG. Does that make sense? When I was thinking about this contest I pictured someone creating an all holiday SW fig entry. The build could maybe be a fireplace. Not something TLG would every produce, but crazy and cool none-the-less. (If that was going to be your idea, I will still like it, I promise!) I hope that helps clear up some more of the fuzzyness.

27 entrys... and still 15 days left...

UPDATE: 28... 13 days left...

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Is a mouse droid considered a minifig? In the 10188 DS description, Lego counts it as one.

It would not count as a minifig for this contest.

Phew! Good thing!

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Well I did that last time, so I wanted to do something else for this contest..