All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TeriXeri

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

Been looking more and more at the Townhouse set and it definately uses a new style of "modular" again. While it's not hinged, it's not the 8x8 or 8x16 scaled system, either. It uses 12x12 sized squares for the corner and sidewalks, while the building floors are 8x12. It really reminds me of the design of Corner Deli, but upscaled.
  3. Digger of Bricks

Lego City 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

Here's some further images for each of the sets at this link: BricksFanz - New LEGO City Mars Exploration Sets Revealed
  4. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Good. I need that sweet CC pilot, an old luke is nice, and more rebel troopers and wookies are always welcome. Not to mention the GONK. I'm not even mad about santa porg, it's to be expected at this point that we won't get any good santa figures.
  5. For all we're aware of so far for this year, the only thing we're still waiting for is that BatVehicle D2C.
  6. Balrogofmorgoth

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

I’m a little late to this but looking at the measurements of the sets, I’m very impressed. The Horntail sounds like it will be a decent size but the Clocktower will be huge! It has to be more than $90, it’s gotta be $100 at least, for that size. I’m really looking forward to adding it to the rest of the Hogwarts builds we got last year. So excited for images
  7. The Disney Railroad/ Main Street in my opinion is a great addition to the Disney D2C collection. It is another iconic Disney landmark. I just hope that they can pull it off and exceed my expectations from design to minifig selection. I wonder when they'll announce it. I believe they released the castle pictures by July for a September release. I hope its sometime soon!
  8. Johnny1360

This will be the first ever people pack I buy, I actually really like this one.
  9. But... the feathers... the feathers... they get everywhere...
  10. Digger of Bricks

Ideas for CMFs

Hmmmm, perhaps try Roman Numerals after Series Z?
  11. UTAustinBL

Candy Store MOC

Hi everyone. I recreated of the New York's City's candy store, Dylan's Candy Bar, all completely in Legos. Candy MOCs are a rare sight in the Lego community these days, and I figured it would be a treat (pun intended) to offer the Lego world a realistic model of a great amazing candy store. This candy store has everything you would expect a candy store to have: jelly bean machines, chocolate bunny, candy shelves with chocolate dripping of the top sides, lollipops, cotton candy wagons, peppermint seats, and on and on! This Lego set is not edible though! :D More photos here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/6d80876d-eef7-4da8-8ca3-258d2603637d Hopefully you have 'sweet' time enjoying these colorful pics!
  12. Digger of Bricks

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The Brick Fan - LEGO Creator Summer 2019 Official Set Images
  13. Digger of Bricks

Sure, that's roughly approximate to how I originally envisioned these sets early on, and hopefully how the next wave of City-based Space Exploration set will turn out four years from now!
  14. karmajay

[MOC] D-0, the new droid from IX

Looks great!
  15. Feng-huang0296

I do hope it's the latter. The rest of the set would be somewhat useless to me, and I'm not sure I can justify buying a People Pack for only one of the minifigures. Also, speaking of Neo/Classic Space, I'm trying to build my city a space program and really want that lunar station, but I'm trying to stick to a Classic Space aesthetic (even if I'm about forty years too young to have been around for its heyday). So my initial thought is to strip the orange out of the colour scheme and replace it with blue, so that it at least conforms to a 'later' Classic Space design, with the white and blue instead of grey and blue. Thoughts? Also, looking closer at the lunar station, it looks like it uses several of that new airlock part, which is awesome!
  16. Digger of Bricks

The Lego Movie 2 - The Second Part 2019 Set Discussion

Looks like @Ashnflash has a copy of 70842 up for review here:
  17. Digger of Bricks

Exactly, yet at the same time, the helmet vaguely resembles the new "Classic Space" headgear introduced for TLM2 Space Squad pack. I'm pretty sure I see a straight-up Classic Space logo printed smack-dab on the center of his torso!
  18. letsbuild

Lego E-formula competition idea

That is a fair idea, but the whole point of the racetrack was to create a standardized way of judging the vehicles.
  19. Lyichir

2019 Friends Sets - Rumors and Discussion

I adore that set as well! When I saw that set, I not only felt like wanted to buy it, I felt like I wanted to eat at that restaurant—which probably says something about how well it captures that authentic Italian feel. Lots of great parts, too—purple "ice cream" parts for grapes, the new 1x1 dome brick in three colors, and the 1x2 "double half arch" piece in white for the first time!
  20. Feng-huang0296

You mean the guy on the rock, holding a flag? I don't see anything Classic Space about him.
  21. Digger of Bricks

LEGO Sci-Fi 2019 Pictures and Rumors

Ah, I see! Heh, perhaps even a theme like Ninjago could see a people/denizen pack in the near future.
  22. TeriXeri

The top looks like a white recolored Nexo Knight Helmet, however the shape of the visor opening/chinstrap is different And then it uses a golden head , which was already made this year for the fireman statue in another 2019 City set.
  23. Digger of Bricks

Speaking of such, what sorta helmet is he wearing anyway? P.S. Did you notice what looks like an embellished Light Blue Classic Spaceman in the left-hand upper background there?
  1. Load more activity