Emma

The Gutters Run With Blood [WZ4:H9, Desert King]

The Gutters Run With Blood

The Lonely Mountain Rumble (WZ4:H9)

For the Desert King!

Fighting for the Desert King, the warrior Kauket eagerly jumps into the foray, quickly bringing darkness to her adversaries.

16769707580_77c6a5d1b4.jpg

Ancient sewers collect the blood of the defeated.

16769478338_945123704f_z.jpg

I hope it's ok that I gave Bella’Erezhi some sewers - I was thinking they could be some sort of remnant from the good old days of a ruling Desert King...

Also - there is a grate through which the blood from the fallen fighter is running down into the sewer...but I neglected to capture that when taking the pictures :sceptic:.

Thanks for having a look - C&C are always appreciated.

Great sewer! Not sure how they could have survived so many eruptions, but their pretty awesome anyhow!

Great idea to build a sewer, Emma, I really the curved roof! :classic::thumbup:

Awesome looking fig and battlescene, the curved retaining wall in the sewer is fantastic! :thumbup: I'm glad Kauket is on our side!

Very clever of you to incorporate an underground section :thumbup: The rounded wall looks superb, nice mottling too :classic:

Awesome rounded sewers! It's maybe a bit much blood for one gzy but the effect is great.

Great use of flower there mate Emma! :) The underground part also is awesome!

Edited by Gunman

Thanks guys! The aquaduct build and this build were my first tries at using this particular 'round wall' technique that I've seen others use to great effect - I like it, although was surprised at how quickly I seemed to be going through my 1x1 lt. grey round plate pieces...

Great sewer! Not sure how they could have survived so many eruptions, but their pretty awesome anyhow!

A ruined sewer - with the blood flowing down through a crack into it... would have been awesome...

Awesome rounded sewers! It's maybe a bit much blood for one gzy but the effect is great.

...and a pile of dead guys to account for the blood... I wish I had had the time to go back and modify this, these ideas are great.