Sign in to follow this  
Jakorin Swiftsword

[WZ4: H9, High Council] Shizim D'Ali

Ka'ata, a fierce warrior sent by the Desert King to win the melee and alliance of Lord Kar'dani, doubles over in pain as the wound dealt to him begins to take its toll. He'd run far and fast, hoping dearly to escape the monster hunting him. He sighs as the fear begins to slightly subside, and then leans back against the stone wall. He looks down as his left side, completely stained with blood. It was a terrible wound, he knew, but not enough to kill him just yet. But it did debilitate him for the time being. His plan now was to leave the melee all together. Sure, he'd be disqualified, but at least he'd be alive. Besides, he thought, there were plenty of other Desert King followers participating in the melee. Suddenly, he froze. Terror creeping its way up his spine. Familiar padded footsteps met his ears. The hunter.

16915875342_6771a4acd2_c.jpg

Shizim D'Ali rounded the corner with a smirk, satisfied by the look of horror on Ka'ata's face. Kat'ata, steeling reeling in pain from the last blow made by that war-club, tried to stand, but merely stumbled. The amount of blood loss was catastrophic on his body. So instead his tried to crawl. Each muscle screaming in pain, each nerve in his body shouting at him to run. But it was no use.

Shizim: "Running from me is pointless, coward. Once I have your scent, I can follow you anywhere. No matter how far or fast you run, I'll always be right behind you."

Ka'ata: "Spare me! I beg you!"

Shizim: "Would you have spared me, were our positions reversed? I think not. In fact, I think I'll just put you out of your misery. There are still many others for me to hunt, after all."

Ka'ata: "NOOO!!!" Shizim raised his war-club, cape billowing in the warm Kaliphlin breeze, and brought it down on Ka'ata.

Shizim: "By the way, my High Council employers send their regards."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there it is, another build cranked out for the High Council. Decided to have a hired thug do the dirty work this time, being we're too busy winning the war on other fronts. :tongue: Thanks for looking, and C and C is always appreciated.

Excellent build Jakorin, great job on the wall, tree and minifig posing (i.e. everything :laugh:) :thumbup:

Nice story and I love that wall! Great job!

Long live the Republic!

Fantastic entry, I hate I somehow missed this until now! Love those pillars, the palm tree and the posing.

Looks like I missed this somehow the first time! A really nice entry, the palm tree looks great and so does the fence! :thumbup: