16520660078_b8ae527448.jpg

Throughout the North, these creatures from the Frozen Beyond descend upon Mitgardians and bring to them death and destruction. Rather than the sword or the torch, they bring ice and cold the likes of which even the hardy Northern folk have never before seen.

16500959537_e7c6a21d9b.jpg

Everywhere they go, they blast the land with ice and snow, leaving behind eerie monuments to whatever ancient Gods they serve. Their victims are left as frozen statues as often as not, bizarrely similar in appearance to the creatures themselves.

16522121909_2158c0e153.jpg

Lest they suffer the same fate, these poor villagers must run as they've never run, with the monsters from the Frozen Beyond dogging their every step...

Supernatural invaders from the north, an insurgency in the east, triple threat match for the right to rule in the south... Change really is coming to the land.

Intriguing! Just as well my Vikings are temporarily out of Mitgardia.....

Love it. Were you inspired by The Others by chance? Either way, really great figs in a compact vig. I especially like the flag-bearer.

Supernatural invaders from the north, an insurgency in the east, triple threat match for the right to rule in the south... Change really is coming to the land.

End of an era, perhaps!

Very nice build! I like the snow and the way the base gets smaller :thumbup:

Great fig posing too :classic:

Thanks!

Awesome build!

Thanks!

Intriguing! Just as well my Vikings are temporarily out of Mitgardia.....

Hah. Well, maybe they should come back and help out.

Love it. Were you inspired by The Others by chance? Either way, really great figs in a compact vig. I especially like the flag-bearer.

Thanks! Totally some Song of Ice and Fire in here. Well, more ice than fire.

The Chima stuff is really interesting used that way!

I know, right? I was very excited when I bought the battlepack and the torsos work so dang well. I'm going to get one or two more.

Awesome! I love the whole Frozen Beyond thing, it's great to see Mitgardia keeping the momentum going with this! Great figs.

Wow, now we are finally starting to see what this whole Frozen Beyond thing is about (which is very similar to what I expected :wink:).

Very nice minifigure compositions and posing. Looking forward to seeing more of this story arc!

Thanks! Totally some Song of Ice and Fire in here. Well, more ice than fire.

I know, right? I was very excited when I bought the battlepack and the torsos work so dang well. I'm going to get one or two more.

I was wondering if someone will use these parts for white walkers. It's fun (well perhaps not really funny) to see them in Historica.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Awesome! I love the whole Frozen Beyond thing, it's great to see Mitgardia keeping the momentum going with this! Great figs.

Thanks LV. Much more to come.

Wow, now we are finally starting to see what this whole Frozen Beyond thing is about (which is very similar to what I expected :wink:).

Very nice minifigure compositions and posing. Looking forward to seeing more of this story arc!

Haha, I hope meeting your expectations is good in this case!

Small but very effective, awesome scene!

Thanks Kabel.

"cool" in many ways.

Heh!

This is great! Wonderful ice effects and great figs!

Thanks Josh!

I was wondering if someone will use these parts for white walkers. It's fun (well perhaps not really funny) to see them in Historica.

These are FROZEN BEYONDERS haha. DIFFERENT THING, I swear.

Another sweet build and nicely photographed! Such an ominous scene, the frozen victims and ice spikes are fantastic touches. What a rough looking bunch, I hope you Mitgards keep them there!

Well put! Historica is certainly built upon the bones of all those who have fought to control it.

Thanks, ME. I struggled with the photography on this one, actually. I mean, I always struggle but the shape of this was a bear.

Great build!! I love the figs and posing, they look great! Also nice use of those tall curved translucent icy things, they look really neat!

As everyone said, great vignette! The posing is excellent.

I have those chima parts too and now you made me wanting to us them :wink:

You've made good use of a lot of interesting fig parts here :thumbup: The base shape works well for this scene :classic:

Great build!! I love the figs and posing, they look great! Also nice use of those tall curved translucent icy things, they look really neat!

Thanks. I don't know where I even got those but was glad to find a use for them!

As everyone said, great vignette! The posing is excellent.

I have those chima parts too and now you made me wanting to us them :wink:

Thanks, Ces! One of the things I like about CHIMA is that it can be really, really versatile. I don't love the head-helmet pieces very much, but everything else is awesome for fantasy stuff.

You've made good use of a lot of interesting fig parts here :thumbup: The base shape works well for this scene :classic:

Thanks SK. I do regret not making a border for the base. I've been slacking on that lately...