This three layers are for smaller cabs.Not full size cab, also layers are too bulky.

Don't agree ur just being picky.

A nice mod here would be make the outriggers pneumatic. I'll buy 2 of these sets for sure :)

Edited by davidmull

Don't agree ur just being picky.

A nice mod here would be make the outriggers pneumatic. I'll buy 2 of these sets for sure :)

Dont tell me what I am!Its clear, that is mention to be bigger cab but layers are only 3 because they choose this solution.This is my final statement!

I dont hate this, set, I only hate this solution techni isnt model team at all.

Every set have flaw, but only you dont see it alltime...

Some new photo

http://ukonio.de/spi...52200/?pid=2131

Edited by Ondra

Dont tell me what I am!Its clear, that is mention to be bigger cab but layers are only 3 because they choose this solution.This is my final statement!

I dont hate this, set, I only hate this solution techni isnt model team at all.

Every set have flaw, but only you dont see it alltime...

Some new photo

http://ukonio.de/spi...52200/?pid=2131

Yes every set has its flaw but it's lego so getting it this close is very fair. They done a great job with the parts they had available. I can't fault it at all. It's as close as u will get to the real truck end of!

First thought: Great, more LBG 5x11 panels :hmpf_bad:

Aside from that, looking forward to watching everyone buy them and make reviews while I sit here crying :laugh:

Sounds like a much better initial reaction to this set than to 42030 when it was first revealed this time last year. :laugh:

the merc dump truck looks good.crawler crane couldve been done with more p f functions instead of turning a few knobs around.

I just noticed thar the Arocs has sprung rear suspension, looking at a new high res picture. Also, we have 4 moterized functions:dump bed, crane rotate, outriggers, and compressor.

Sounds like a much better initial reaction to this set than to 42030 when it was first revealed this time last year. :laugh:

Yes, but shaky steering in volvo is major function flaw to many afols.This set looks to have only small design flaws,that can be easy overlook.Set is huge, great functions and has all overlook to this reveal truck details like dual wheels or suspension.

12 tyres are hell of a rubber....

This set is about as close to perfect as we will probably ever see from LEGO. Looks great, and the new clyinders will be very handy.

I do wish the stabilizers weren't manual and that the front suspension was fully articulated, but otherwise, it's pretty fantastic.

This set is about as close to perfect as we will probably ever see from LEGO. Looks great, and the new clyinders will be very handy.

I do wish the stabilizers weren't manual and that the front suspension was fully articulated, but otherwise, it's pretty fantastic.

I think automatic stabilizers will be hard task, that cost some pieces.Maybe impossible in this set.Also this is same to suspension.

As I say, I works dont discover it :wink: .

Edited by Ondra

This is a great day to be a technic fan!!

dual rear wheels (not seen since 8285 i believe)

Longer pneumatics, suspension, its a fanboys dream!

You are right also dual wheels have set 8436, but for 4 axle vehicle it is first time.

You are right also dual wheels have set 8436, but for 4 axle vehicle it is first time.

I can't remember but was 8436 the flagship of that year?

If it was, times have definitely changed!

Its easy to sit here and wish for more functions, but look at the model we're getting compared to every flagship in the past 1,000,000 years

Edited by fasterthanlight

OMG! This has to be the best flagship yet:-○

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The only bumber is here in the south we get

The set way after release is going to be a

VERY VERY LONG WAIT!

Is it just me, or do I see thin 6L yellow beams on the crane... Looking forward to that. Can't wait to see how to suspension works too. Looks like a solid set from these first photos :thumbup:

What's the piece count, does anyone know? Looks to be 2500+, I mean this set is massive and loaded with functions, I would be shocked it it was less than that. But man am I excited! This looks to be on par with all the european style dump truck MOCs we've seen over the years. Tons of features, looks AMAZING, full suspension, NOT YELLOW, what more could you ask for! I just hope it isn't more than $220 or so though :/

If it's as good as it looks, it'll be the next technic flagship everyone will be comparing other sets too, like the 8421 mobile crane and 8258 crane truck.

Edited by TheRacker

What's the piece count, does anyone know? Looks to be 2500+, I mean this set is massive and loaded with functions, I would be shocked it it was less than that. But man am I excited! This looks to be on par with all the european style dump truck MOCs we've seen over the years. Tons of features, looks AMAZING, full suspension, NOT YELLOW, what more could you ask for! I just hope it isn't more than $220 or so though :/

If it's as good as it looks, it'll be the next technic flagship everyone will be comparing other sets too, like the 8421 mobile crane and 8258 crane truck.

If memory serves the indicated piece count is 2793, the highest of any technic set yet. It's guna cost £170 in Britain and yea I think it's around then 230-250 for the US