"Moltor" sounds like a name.

Do you think that Nexo will be something important in this series, just like Chima had Chi ?

You seem to have a point there.

We now know that there will we robot horses as well as catapults, lava launchers, and disc launchers. The character names include Lance, Clay, Aaron, and Lavaria. I hope their is a better English name for the villain than Monster Master.

We now know that there will we robot horses as well as catapults, lava launchers, and disc launchers. The character names include Lance, Clay, Aaron, and Lavaria. I hope their is a better English name for the villain than Monster Master.

Don't forget Moltor, Jestor and Macy! :grin:

Nexo Knights sounds alright to me. Guess the 'steampunk' influence reflects the idea of a Robo-Horse. The theme seems to have Ninjago style with the flying discs. Have to wait for some images to pop up to see if they look good. I'm kinda picturing the theme is similar to Agents...

Edited by Wodanis

I'm kinda picturing the theme is similar to Agents...

I hate to say it, but everything I'm hearing from this recent news sounds more like Knights Kingdom II than anything else, and that has me worried. I hope the actual designs won't be so cheesy as that.

Regarding the "Ultimate" characters - do you think they might be larger figures of the characters, like this or this?

Also, those who are shocked this isn't sounding like a normal castle theme - this is a "big bang" theme, like Ninjago, Chima, etc. With that in mind... Really, what were you expecting? :tongue:

Edited by jamesster

Regarding the "Ultimate" characters - do you think they might be larger figures of the characters, like this or this?

I originally said that in the post and then remembered I was told there were minifigure packs with weapons, and they're all $10 so probably not.

I originally said that in the post and then remembered I was told there were minifigure packs with weapons, and they're all $10 so probably not.

So something like the Airjitsu Packs, or battle packs?

Robo Horse doesn't sound like typical castle now does it ?

By the names of the sets.....a sci-fi/fantasy/castle crossover.......need to wait and see I guess. :wink:

I hate to say it, but everything I'm hearing from this recent news sounds more like Knights Kingdom II than anything else, and that has me worried. I hope the actual designs won't be so cheesy as that.

That's what I was thinking, and that was a huge flop for Lego? They should know better this time around than to give us a bunch of named knights in different color armor. Hopefully they learned their lesson last time...

Maybe it is in an alternative reality were the steam machines started using massively in the middle ages and knights drove steam horses.

(?)

It sounds like Lego is doing their own version of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I remember my Castle Grayskull well. Could this be like when the original pitch desigs for Thundercats became Chima? "I have the power!"

The biggest issue with the color specific knights of KKII (IMO), was that there were too little earthtones to break up the bright coloring. I did some minor color changes to my KKII figures and they look good now. I hope Lego has learned that lesson well.

Edited by gedren_y

I forsee CCBS renditions of the "Ultimate" characters. To me, as a CCBS MOCcer, this spells out "more CCBS elements loot!" so I am very happy with this.

(Also, CCBS Knight's Kingdom ;) )

EDIT: Mods - Does this topic belong in Action and Adventure?

Edited by legozebra

Nexo Knights? Time to rename this topic. ; )

^ Since KK2 was in Historic Themes and this theme is basically KK3, it should stay here.

Also, those Ultimate characters are not CCBS. They are figs with weapons.

Since the largest set is only about 50 bucks, I suspect that we are missing a couple from this list.

That robo-horse could fit the steampunk description, so maybe there is some of that.

Two good armybuilders: The two smallest ones.

The biggest set has a strange name.

"Monster Masher": Nexo Knights vs monsters?

Sorry for the endless stream of thoughts. : P

This theme has "Knights Kingdoms II" written all over it

Are we sure this isn't the new "bing bang" action theme??

Don't forget Moltor, Jestor and Macy! :grin:

Jestor sounds like a jester-esque type of character.

Someone needs to rename this Nexo Knights 2016... :wink:

I hope we'll get a new thread for that theme, and not this one with 52 pages of basically nothing

Edited by Robert8

This has written "Knights Kingdoms II" all over it

Are we sure this isn't the new "bing bang" action theme??

Jestor sounds like a jester-esque type of character.

I hope we'll get a new thread for that theme, and not this one with 52 pages of basically nothing

Yes, this is the Big Bang theme.

I COULD just make the thread now, but it'd probably be merged with this one.

Yes, this is the Big Bang theme.

I COULD just make the thread now, but it'd probably be merged with this one.

Go for it CM4Sci!

I'd like that better. And this one could be locked as it was merely a speculative thread.

Now we can have a proper "rumors and discussion" thread

Yeah, we should just rename this one. All of the loooong lotr and Castle threads of the past had tons of "nothing" before the lists came out, so why would this be any different?

Go for it CM4Sci!

I'd like that better. And this one could be locked as it was merely a speculative thread.

Now we can have a proper "rumors and discussion" thread

It has been done.

Where do they come up with these names? It's sounds ridiculous. I don't have much hope for this theme.