Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Rumors and Discussion

Anybody else have trouble putting the Spectre's chain on his hands? For whatever reason it took much longer than usual. Other than that, I love this series so far.

I have the spectre but haven't opened the packet yet and therefore haven't tried connecting the chain to the hands. Is it that the hands are too big or the chain stud where the hands are supposed to connect too small?

As an aside, it's good to see "spectre" spelt "re" in this thread rather than "er" as TLG does. :sweet:

I have the spectre but haven't opened the packet yet and therefore haven't tried connecting the chain to the hands. Is it that the hands are too big or the chain stud where the hands are supposed to connect too small?

As an aside, it's good to see "spectre" spelt "re" in this thread rather than "er" as TLG does. :sweet:

They spelled "Spectre" on facebook and "Specter" in the CMF site.

The problem seems to be the hands. I attached the chain to a regular stud just fine. I can get it on the hands more easily by pushing the chain over the gap side first, where it's easier for the plastic to give a bit. Normal minifigs don't need that.

Really?? That sux

I really don't care about looking dumb while feeling bags. Actually, I sometimes help kids to find the ones they are looking for.

Except one time there was this little brat asking for the S12 Fairytale Princess. She was so annoying I deliberately gave her the Prospector :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

6cbf74bc.jpg

I've helped a woman find some for her husband and a kid once. One of them wanted the hot dog guy.

Finally got my hands on 12 / 16 of the figures here in Dortmund, Germany. Missing the Zombie Cheerleader, Zombie Businessman, Professor and Skeleton Guy - so pretty happy with my first time feeling session :grin: Got 2 of the Tiger Girls to get a cool whip for my catwoman, too!

I finally found them here in Norway, I was meant to only buy 1 a week when I found them (silly rule if you ask me) but since they still had the 2 for 50nok promotion on I decided to get 8... two spectors, two banshees, two gargolyes, zombie business guy and the skeleton... I somehow mistook a banshee for a witch... absolutely no idea how... but I am happy :-) I now have all the multiples I wanted... except the pirate guy... but I reckon I will have no problem picking him up later!

I had that hand problem trying to put the fossil tile on my S12 Paleontologist. I haven't had any problems with my S14 though :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by mediumsnowman

No problems with the spectre's chain here, nor with the FairyTale Princess as others have, although I did have the loose hair problem with her.

A Zombie version of the S8 Football Player appears in the LEGO Minifigures Online game ...... Oh please LEGO just don't... :distressed:

Edited by Robert8

A Zombie version of the S8 Football Player appears in the LEGO Minifigures Online game ...... Oh please LEGO just don't... :distressed:

Maybe its just one of the German Team members on a bad day... I don't really get the zombie thing myself. I can tolerate low levels of Zombies without getting too annoyed, but they will never be my favourites.

I had problems with one of the spectre's hands too, not the end of the world but not a good sign.

Oh you mean an American football player... then that's not going to turn up in the German football series any time soon.

Got ten more S14 today - The Monster Scientist, Wacky Witch, Fly Monster, Spectre, Zombie Cheerleader, Gargoyle, Skeleton Guy, Monster Rocker, Banshee and Square Foot.

Now all I need is the Zombie Pirate, Plant Monster, Tiger Girl, and Zombie Businessman. Still considering getting extras, but not sure yet on which ones.

Still having no luck finding figures at Walmart/Target/TRU. Walgreens is the only place I can find them.

I started to find these locally, at least at my Toys R Us. I've picked up ten so far, and have only fell for one duplicate Spectre. Granted I wasn't really feeling the bags the second time, mostly I was looking for the larger molds to easily identify some characters. So far they are all spectacular! :thumbup:

I think the Wacky Witch may be my favorite, but the Fly is also really good. I'm still hunting down the Banshee though--and I feel from the pictures that she may become my absolute favorite. But right now I got to take a bit of a break...I don't want the one cashier employee there to see me coming in every other day to buy five at a time...its becoming slightly awkward... :blush:

So far I have the Scientist, Wacky Witch, Fly Monster, Spectre, Gargoyle, Monster Rocker, Square Foot, Plant man, and the Werewolf.

All zombie rehash for S15

A year ago, this sole idea would have been laughable, but now I'm afraid...

Could you imagine??

Zombie Banshee, Zombie Yeti, Zombie Alien Trooper, .... :sick:

A year ago, this sole idea would have been laughable, but now I'm afraid...

Could you imagine??

Zombie Banshee, Zombie Yeti, Zombie Alien Trooper, .... :sick:

Zombie....Zombie?

I still need the witch, tiger gal, and zombie businessman. This is more dragged out than I am accustomed to :cry_sad::tongue:

Just got the werewolf today though, it's fantastic.

This series is heavily advertised in this month's Club magazine. :tongue:

I don't like the way the Wolf Guy is looking at the Tiger Woman :sceptic:

21151465118_5023c7203b_o.png

My TRU is naturally distrustful, as their CMFS are packaged in video-game boxes in groups of three to prevent people from ripping them open and stealing the parts. That's why I don't buy there.

Audrey is the name of the monstrous plant in Little Shop of Horrors.

So my TRU has kept them behind the electronics checkout for about three series now, which makes me mad, because I thought they just weren't getting them and I've had to run around getting them from multiple places because that's the only place I'd ever see the box properly shelved. Every other place has them on pegs... But I think it is due to the ripped open bags, which... I just think it would keep them from selling if you have them out of sight behind a counter that isn't staffed half the time. Anyway I asked the cashier who knows I'm in there all the time "hey this might be unreasonable, but can I hand pick those if I stand here to do it?" and it turned out it was not frowned upon! Box only had 2 of the 6 I still needed though, so apparently someone found out they were there.

I don't like the way the Wolf Guy is looking at the Tiger Woman :sceptic:

Then you're in luck because he's looking at the skeleton guy. Get it, he's all bones and dogs love bones.