I've noticed that you can't really find Episode 1 anywhere besides their Youtube channel. I wonder if they'll add it back at all?

The episode's still on the website for all countries, except US.

They probably goofed getting episode 1 for the summer queued or something. I'm sure it will be back soon enough.

The episodes on the official websites are a mess. I started to download and archive the episodes in every language available a while ago (because, why not), and it turned out that almost every language had one or more of the episodes missing on the official website at that time. When I checked again weeks later, most of them were fixed, but not all of them. And in their place, some other episodes had stopped working. So, yeah, this is nothing unusual.

The episode's still on the website for all countries, except US.

Ah, that would explain it. It's also not in their videos section, but there's some others that aren't. Poor updating, obviously, but hopefully it's something that will get put back in.

I've been carefully examining HD pics of the Scorpio Mask and it looks like we're getting those nice rough masks again, though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

They've got a slightly different surface finish than the Toa masks, but I wouldn't really call it "rough"... just less glossy. The finish is significantly less rough than what you find on standard System slopes.

The matte texture parts on the SDCC Skull Scorpio mask looks really cool.

Edited by MonkeyChud

4chan pointed me to this http://www.amazon.co...se-bin:Bionicle

You can now "look inside" to see couple of pages.

Protector names have been discovered from an Amazon description:

PoS: Nilkuu

PoJ: Vizuna

PoW: Kivoda (also a Dude)

PoI: Izotor

PoE: Korgot

PoF: Narmoto

Edited by GK733

Weird names (especially Korgot, that sounds like a demonic name), but at least they have names. :p Thanks, GK733.

PS : The editor of the book was supposed to promote the books at the SDCC, according to BZP. Does anyone have news about it ?

Well my trans-neon green Skull Scorpio mask just literally came in the mail today! It's a great looking mask. The light shines nicely through it and it looks spooky/ghostly too! Have a picture of me being silly with it. Gosh I look like a dork....

Just saw those Protector names! Finally unique names! YAY! PRAISE EKIMU! But still cool! A little disappointed of no female Protectoes....

Edited by Phoenix_Flare

I can't read the names without laughing like an idiot

They are too complicated. Would had preferred them with one or two letters from the end removed.

Korgot and Vizuna work, Narmoto is some twisted Naruto, which kinda is okay but the rest are just so gibberish.

Edit: Fixed Kivoda.

Edited by GK733

Because no two names in anything have ever sounded alike.

It was rather a compliment, or both, while I tend to dislike certain things I can see the Japanese connection with his name since Tahu's design has certainly been inspired by a samurai.

Yeah I'm not going to remember any of them. I don't see much purpose in names anyways what with them having no personalities.

Edited by Mutant Orc

I actually didn't expect to get such complicated names in the new story. The only new names we got so far are Ekimu, Kulta and Okoto and those are fairly easy names so this is quite a suprise. But nice to see the Protectors getting some love in the books especially since I think they will not show up in the summer animations. Makes me more eager to buy the book honestly. :p

Oh and by the way, does anyone know how many animations we'll get for the summer wave? The winter wave had 9, should we expect a similair number?

Edited by Bbrink1996

PS : The editor of the book was supposed to promote the books at the SDCC, according to BZP. Does anyone have news about it ?

It's actually the graphic novels there, not the books. There hasn't been any news of them having a presence there, so either it didn't happen or everyone missed it.

4chan pointed me to this http://www.amazon.co...se-bin:Bionicle

You can now "look inside" to see couple of pages.

Protector names have been discovered from an Amazon description:

PoS: Nilkuu

PoJ: Vizuna

PoW: Kivoda (also a Dude)

PoI: Izotor

PoE: Korgot

PoF: Narmoto

It's not Bionicle if you don't have names that you can't pronounce.

Im glad that the sets only say "Protector of _____" because if those names were on the box, a few translators and language proffessors might've died.

also, don't forget BINGZAK, the character who we know nothing about!

Edited by Dr_Chronos

It's actually the graphic novels there, not the books.

Oh, yeah. But can't graphic novels be considered as books ? :p

I'd rather say that it didn't happen, because besides BZP's report (and other sites) back in March, I couldn't find anything about Little, Brown and the SDCC. :sceptic:

So turns out the preview pages for each account are randomized... so everyone should be getting a bit of the story - which a few people are already piecing together. Which pages do people here have?

I burst out laughing when I read the name Bingzak. These names sound like something you'd find in the toy store action figure aisle from the 80's.

People asked for gibberish names, and that's what they got. For those who don't like the names, the characters fortunately also have perfectly serviceable titles that should work about as well as any name in most applications.

I'm not totally thrilled with these names, but I might get used to them eventually. And even if not, I don't intend to let them get in the way of my enjoyment of the story.

Oh, yeah. But can't graphic novels be considered as books ? :p

I'd rather say that it didn't happen, because besides BZP's report (and other sites) back in March, I couldn't find anything about Little, Brown and the SDCC. :sceptic:

Well, a preview of the Ninjago graphic novel was handed out at the LEGO booth, at least.

Well, that was an unexpected finding... the Protectors have names now. And terribly difficult to remember ones at that. Don't get me wrong, I can recall about 90% of Gen 1 names from memory (even though, let's be honest, many of them were gibberish like these ones are), but I've already forgotten the names of these guys. Testament to how memorable they are? :tongue: I might just have to buy my first ever graphic novel - just so I can remember these new names :laugh:

In other news - I am really annoyed with myself for missing out on an SDCC Skull Scorpio mask for $17. I just hope I can find some others that go that low now... but as is the way of the world, I probably won't see them go that low again :hmpf_bad: