Do you want what's inside? Open it. It's your choice.

my thoughts are the same, unless you plan to sell it, there's really no reason for it just sitting in a box. (or bag in this case)

Pff. I'm opening mine (when I get one). I'll probably make some nice stand for the Mask and frame the Okoto map because I'm obsessed.

I quickly designed a Toa for my trans-orange Mask of Fire a while back. Meet the Master of Magma!

15873395564_2759ff3a0f_c.jpg

16469602236_307383a767_c.jpg

Sorry for the badly lit photos

I personally see the transparent mask as a different mask entirely, the Mask of Magma - imagine the elemental powers of Stone and Fire, all in one mask. A corrupt mask, much like the MoUP.

Anyway, I'm gonna do a bigger, better version of him at some point, using some of those printed shells from Fire Lord. Maybe also decide on a name for him :P

Edited by Leewan
Resized pictures (max size authorized : 800x600px)

I quickly designed a Toa for my trans-orange Mask of Fire a while back. Meet the Master of Magma!

I personally see the transparent mask as a different mask entirely, the Mask of Magma - imagine the elemental powers of Stone and Fire, all in one mask. A corrupt mask, much like the MoUP.

Anyway, I'm gonna do a bigger, better version of him at some point, using some of those printed shells from Fire Lord. Maybe also decide on a name for him :P

Nice. To me the mask looks a lot angrier than the normal version ( looks like he's got an angry unibrow)

Edited by Leewan
Resized pictures (max size authorized : 800x600px)

They show Pohatu for 'earth' and Onua for 'stone' at the beginning of the episode. Heehee.

anybody else catch that he switched the elements on onua and pohatu?

Anyway, this one was kinda meh, but can't wait to see tahu and kopaka go at it next episode! :tongue:

EDIT:

They show Pohatu for 'earth' and Onua for 'stone' at the beginning of the episode. Heehee.

I haz been ninja'd once again. Edited by arc

http://www.lego.com/...2cd3e7dd032d31b

6th episode's out in english.

Not bad, but feels like a "filler episode". Hope the summer series has better pacing.

Cool! :thumbup:

On a sidenote, so far I only got Tahu, Lewa and their Protectors, so I have to ask: does anyone else feel the Toa's masks have a more mechanical design than the Protectors'?

My god that dialogue I bad. "I can even hear voices from far away!" XD Still, I did like the "no you fool!" bit. It's like even the protector knows his toa is an idiot.

Damn if this turns out to be true, rumours certainly have begun to appear earlier.

This was found from the unholy depths of the Internet, you can probably guess where.

"Some guy whose nephew was in a lego play test supposedly took him along and it turned out to be Bionicle.

If he's to be believed, the bad guys have a new shiny-platinum metallic color, two new overlays (one which is sort of a chest-belt combo that goes over existing torso shells, one which is like a shoulder spike with a vent) and most importantly, a new shooter which works a little like the new LEGO spring-loaded missiles, only it fires some sort of slime/ghost spirit thing.

There will be one good guy in the Winter wave (a Toa version of Ekimu) and the smaller sets will basically be the shooters with limbs."

I want to believe this because it's a good explanation enough but I really don't think they are turning Ekimu into a toa. either way it seems G2 Takanuva is on it's way.

Considering that the slime/ghost spirit thing sounds like it's from Ninjago, I think it's safe to say that this is probably incorrect. This is from the LEGO Message Boards, right?

Edited by DraikNova

Damn if this turns out to be true, rumours certainly have begun to appear earlier.

This was found from the unholy depths of the Internet, you can probably guess where.

"Some guy whose nephew was in a lego play test supposedly took him along and it turned out to be Bionicle.

If he's to be believed, the bad guys have a new shiny-platinum metallic color, two new overlays (one which is sort of a chest-belt combo that goes over existing torso shells, one which is like a shoulder spike with a vent) and most importantly, a new shooter which works a little like the new LEGO spring-loaded missiles, only it fires some sort of slime/ghost spirit thing.

There will be one good guy in the Winter wave (a Toa version of Ekimu) and the smaller sets will basically be the shooters with limbs."

I want to believe this because it's a good explanation enough but I really don't think they are turning Ekimu into a toa. either way it seems G2 Takanuva is on it's way.

Funny, a couple days ago I was thinking of new enemies the toa would face and I came up with a group called ( bare with me here) the "Iron Armada" basically they were bionicle versions of the TF2 robots. A cowincidence I'm sure but maybe I should start wearing my tinfoil hat...

Edited by Dr_Chronos

It's probably on purpose. The Protectors' masks are ornate and ceremonial, whereas the Toa came with them and are technically a part of them.

The Proctector masks are functional... I mean, for all we know, they've been using elemental masks longer than the Toa, just with less power. If anything, the Toa's seem more ceremonial, since somebody went out of their way to make gold versions of it =P.

But yeah, fine episode. Not much happened, but it at least acknowledges the other Toa, which has probably been one of the more interesting aspects of the animations so far.

I am wondering if the Toa did not truly have elemental control before they donned the Golden Masks. I noticed in the first few episodes that the fire in Tahu's board was a dull grey, but now it is glowing bright and fiery. It is also notable that the masks on the map of Okoto changed golden when PoF said that the Toa had 'mastered' their elements. Also, Kopaka was saying 'Wheeee!' at the end.

Edited by TheDesuComplex

Considering that the slime/ghost spirit thing sounds like it's from Ninjago, I think it's safe to say that this is probably incorrect. This is from the LEGO Message Boards, right?

From what I understand, those rumors originated from 4chan.

Pretty sure he means 4chan. The Bionicle threads there aren't thaat baad.. Actually, I did read these rumours a few weeks ago, but I wasn't sure whether to post them or not.

Would Lego even start working on the Winter 2016 wave this early, anyways? After all, the Skull Villains that we saw at those conventions still had prototype parts.

Would Lego even start working on the Winter 2016 wave this early, anyways? After all, the Skull Villains that we saw at those conventions still had prototype parts.

Very likely. Prototype parts could come a looooong time after initial concepts.

I'd guess it's higlhy possible. given that if the things for 2016 are in playtesting they'd as ready as these: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110109153811/lego/images/5/54/Prototype_early_Bitil_2.png

Would Lego even start working on the Winter 2016 wave this early, anyways?

Yes, they usually start to work on a wave approximately a year before the sets get released, and not only in Constraction, but in every theme. That's why sets based on movies aren't always accurate : the designers often have to work with early designs / ideas / concepts which might not be used in the final movie.

What was up with Tahu's voice in Episode 6? He just sounded weird, almost like the narrator was mixing Pohatu and Tahu's voice.

Eh, maybe he sounds different because he's not screaming something about "fire", or "power"......