They didn't teach you at school what a species is, did they?

You said every canister villain.... where did you say species?

EDIT: Oh, I see. You weren't really all that specific when you said "Every canister villain"

Edited by TheGreatSpirit

I don't see how this relates to Bionicle 2015, as always if a subject is going to be considered off-topic, just start a new topic for it. (This thread is already rocketing into space, show some love to the rest of the forum :tongue: )

Dude is letting his friend to see the catalogues and believes he can trust him. Next day the friend comes with a camera and asks to take pictures of bonkles in the magazine. Dude trusts and let's him take the bonkle pictures that will eventually end up to reddit. I'm eager to see new photos but isn't their friendship more important?

Edited by GK733

70790 final has 145 pieces, it's a spider and it has some trans orange and black. I can help describe them, but I can't share them privately at all so DO NOT ASK! I'm gonna see more. I don't know much about constraction, but help me out here.

70790 final has 145 pieces, it's a spider and it has some trans orange and black. I can help describe them, but I can't share them privately at all so DO NOT ASK! I'm gonna see more. I don't know much about constraction, but help me out here.

How many pieces did it have in the leaks?

What I don't get is why the set has 149 pieces, and has a lower price point than Tahu, Kopaka, and Onua.

I guess it's mostly lil' bits.

Then share them publicly :tongue:

Then share them publicly :tongue:

Ha, later this week most likely. I gotta clear some things up and receive the rest.

Ha, later this week most likely. I gotta clear some things up and receive the rest.

Just2good you are... nah, I'll save the bad puns for sets.

Judging by some of the more off-topic discussion here, would it be worth while for someone to start a BIONICLE general thread?

Most of the talk so far has been sparked by the 2015 teasers and rumors, but since BIONICLE is only going to get more attention, I'd think that a general thread might be a good way to keep all story discussion -be it discussion of 1.0 or 2.0 story- in one place.

However, I don't want to consider making a general thread if it wouldn't have some benefit. Would anyone here think it worth creating?

Eh... I feel like a general thread would have too much overlap (plus I hate paying attention to multiple topics :U). If it was narrowed down somehow, maybe.

Eh... I feel like a general thread would have too much overlap (plus I hate paying attention to multiple topics :U). If it was narrowed down somehow, maybe.

Pretty much this. I always enjoyed the general threads that this forum has.

And yet it somehow does a complete 180-degree turn and makes Krekka's name endearing.

"Oh, poor little Krekka tried to be triple-edgy with 3 K's, bless his heart."

I don't know. Three K's have been used for something else in the past and I wouldn't exactly call that cute

Edited by Kingslayer

Um what you are referring to this time? Magazine, a list or some random picture?

Perhaps we'll see Turaga in the second wave next year, as Protector-eque sets? I know we generally don't get a large amount of small sets (not in System, anyway) but is it a possibility?

If these are following classic!BIONICLE's pattern, I think Summer is going to bring "just" canister villains and a few large sets. We always got only one small sets wave each year, mostly because they're supposed to be impulse sets.

And I personally don't want to see Turaga this time around. I always felt they were a story artifact from 2001: wise Matoran did their job just as well.

Edited by Shakar

What I don't get is why the set has 149 pieces, and has a lower price point than Tahu, Kopaka, and Onua.

because it more technic than af. 42020 set for example contains 145 pieces and costs as protector.

If these are following classic!BIONICLE's pattern, I think Summer is going to bring "just" canister villains and a few large sets. We always got only one small sets wave each year, mostly because they're supposed to be impulse sets.

And I personally don't want to see Turaga this time around. I always felt they were a story artifact from 2001: wise Matoran did their job just as well.

Elder characters may not work that great in the business but I really want to see Vakama, reboot or not. It can be a large set too. Just with a vehicle or a creature and problem solved. We don't need other turaga.

If we are to get elder characters, they must at least be capable of fighting or at least have some sort of play feature...

This may be a stretch, but maybe they could become the "wizards" of the Bionicle universe? Using their staffs to conjure great powers?

R is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it 'murder', and not 'mukduk'

Mukduk genuinely sounds like a name a Bionicle character could have. I'm thinking po-Matoran.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure most of LoSS's piece count comes from small technic pieces, allowing him to be cheaper than 3 of the toa.

I think I would miss the Turaga if they never appeared in Bio-Nuva. They always had a different feel from the Matoran in my eyes. They should probably make them a little more capable of fighting though, like they did with later Matoran. And cloaks, they need actual cloaks in set form.

Not sure if anyone's noticed, but Lewa's axes don't have handles, they have silver versions of the HF swords. So he can have his Nuva weapons too.

Those were introduced in Furno XL (assuming you're implying they're new), anyway I did notice that. Not very fond of the look tbh, though I admit they offer a cool play feature.

And speaking of Lewa, does anyone have an idea on how his shoulder pads work? It looks like a new piece, but even then I don't know how they attach.