Part 11: Mysterious Death

Part 12: Dark Meetings

Part 13: Warm Yourself

Part 14.1: Sisterly Visit

Part 14.2: Proud Farmer

Part 14.3: Mitgardian Household

Part 15: Another Mysterious Death

Part 16.1: The Council Meeting

Part 16.2: Meeting with Wyndor (made by Glorfindel)

Part 16.3: Feud in Teridyan

Part 16.4: Great Elk Longhouse (made by Glorfindel)

Part 16.5: Traveling Partners

Part 16.6: Mitgardian Throne Room (made by Glorfindel)

Part 17: The Cemetery

Part 18: Home

Part 19: Crowded Market Mayhem

Part 20: Shooting Straight

Part 21: Returning

15622170389_91bbe282d2_c.jpg

After going home to see Valanice, Wyndor ventured out to see Pjeter. He was told that Pjeter was waiting for him at the One Winged Angel a local pub. He walked past part of Dalig Ulv’s outer wall to get to the pub. Part of the wall that has seen some weathering was being repaired by one of the masons of the city. It wouldn't do for loose bricks to be falling on the heads of those entering or leaving the city by this back gate.

15807750005_3f726de62c_c.jpg

15188303273_ab5ebabc3c_c.jpg

15188061544_8259f4cdc3_c.jpg

15809310342_4e99caf86b_c.jpg

15621917089_01f174122f_c.jpg

15805850301_eee5506783_c.jpg

15187768304_981b7ee83f_c.jpg

15622329408_94d88c3c51_c.jpg

I wanted a really big wall to finish off this category. I think I succeeded. C&C Welcome!

This looks amazing! The wall looks awesome, the stairs are very nice and the pub looks very good!

Beautiful build mate! I like the guy fixing the wall... Great entry :classic:

This looks amazing! The wall looks awesome, the stairs are very nice and the pub looks very good!

That's a great looking wall! :classic: I like the stairway up to the top of the wall, and I like the little details on the wall :thumbup:

Now this is a WALL!

Wow, great work! Now that's a massive wall! :classic:

Great idea with the guy maintaining the wall!

Thanks guys! It took me a lot longer to complete than I had planned because I kept making it taller :grin:

Love that inn and the FF7 reference!

Glad you got the reference! I've got another FF7 reference coming in my CMF entry.

Great build, MKJ!

This is definitely a nice wall. I particularly like the inside dirt and stone shown on the ends and the stairs up to the battlements atop the wall. The inn looks nice as well, and that was a great idea to include the mason in the build.

Brick on, MKJ!

Big wall for sure :oh: It looks great, I like the 1x1 tile decorations and scaffolding details best :thumbup:

Good looking inn as well, does it have an interior?

Great build, MKJ!

This is definitely a nice wall. I particularly like the inside dirt and stone shown on the ends and the stairs up to the battlements atop the wall. The inn looks nice as well, and that was a great idea to include the mason in the build.

Brick on, MKJ!

Thanks! I stole the inside of the wall style from SK. His looked so good that I decided to just copy it! I'm glad you like the mason. I decided to include him after seeing the shield piece used in the new Agents set. It reminded me of the board mason's use to hold the cement as they work.

Excellent way to cap off the category!

Thanks!

Big wall for sure :oh: It looks great, I like the 1x1 tile decorations and scaffolding details best :thumbup:

Good looking inn as well, does it have an interior?

The inn does have an interior! It can be seen here.

Nice. I like the thick wall and wooden staircase, well done.

Thanks!

Great build man! I love the trees outside the walls, those look really good. The scaffolding is also very nice! :thumbup:

I'm glad you like the trees! I tried to improve on the style I used on my House Phase III build.

Nice MKJosh, great continuation of Wyndor's story as always! The wall looks great as do all the little details. The scaffolding takes the cake for me though, it just looks so good in the scene. The stone path looks a little to straight, maybe a few small curves here or there in it would give it a little more natural vibe. In any case, cool build!

Impressive wall! Like soccerkid, my favorite details are the scaffolding and the 1x1 tile / modified brick border on the wall.