pj_bosman

MOC: Groothoofdspoort (Groothoofd City Gate)

Now that's how to do a cityscape! Excellent work with plenty of lovely details.

Tip of the hat to you!

This is one off your best work so far :wub: .

There are so many details and it´s looks like a old dutch painting. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very very impressive moc, with huge details and a perfect use of colors. But overall is the atmosphere you have created that impressed me so much.

This really is lovely! Makes me want to visit there, which is a sign of a really well built MOC. It looks magical, which is how much of the Netherlands and Denmark appear to us Americans. We just don't have anything that compares even though the cliff dwellings of the Anasazi natives at Mesa Verde, Colorado, are probably as old or older. But definitely not as detailed as your part of Europe.

The perspective and how it all fits together is quite special. Thanks for sharing with those of us who can't make it to Legoworld.

This really is lovely! Makes me want to visit there, which is a sign of a really well built MOC.

It had the same effect on the visitors of Legoworld, who mostly didn't know what a nice city Dordrecht is.

Stunning work! It goes beyond just capturing the look and feel of the original, to capturing the very essence of it. Love it!