oh okay,sorry it just looked like you did in some of your videos, what kind of steering mechanism do you use for the return to center thing? it works so well!

oh okay,sorry it just looked like you did in some of your videos, what kind of steering mechanism do you use for the return to center thing? it works so well!

what just happened I'm confused

I split the posts into a new topic.

Hi All,

without giving ideas, or advertise... I hope, that Bricklink will be not flooded by bootleg parts soon.

https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/upcoming-lepin-technic-sets-mercedez-benz-arocs-and-mobile-crane-mkii/ *huh*

even if this review doesn't slam the quality into the ground.

https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/review-of-lepin-20001-porsche-911-gt3-rs-bootleg-of-lego-42056/

It appends only on the M motor, I think. L will be obviously copied.

If the molding tools were produced in China, I don't think they would bother much about produce second ones in the same time for a local company... wouldn't be the first case.

This could also explain, how they were able to put the Porsche on market only 3 months after it's debut. Not to mention the new Disney Castle...

But now, being in the pub: beer anyone? I am on the way for it! :grin:

Edited by agrof

Anyone in Belgium for the F1 this weekend? Leaving tomorrow for the camping till Sunday.

I'd rather go to Hungary. Xou'r fan of F1? Or Motorsport in general? Did you visit 24h of spa in your life?

In general sort of, but to be honest....more of an F1 fan. And Max has taken care of some newfound enthusiasm.

I have never been to a race day. Zandvoort once, but that wasn't during a real race.

Belgium is in my backyard. so that was the most logical choice.

I hab been to a race weekend with the WTCC in 2010 in Oschersleben (Maybe Tom Coronell rings a bell?) For me F1 is to boring, the cars are to perfect and not close enough to real cars. :) I still dream to visit the 3 european 24h races (Nürburgring, Le Mans, Spa)

Guys... I have become a daddy! :cry_happy::laugh:

This means that I have to take a break from building MOC, I have some ideas, but for now my mind is too occupied by another things. :wink:

However, I will continue to follow the forum!!

See you soon!

Congratulations are in order. Remember to start the little on Lego as early as possible!

Don't worry about not building anything - I'm sure we'll be seeing a 1:1 scale RC pram from you in about a year's time :grin:

Congratulations! That's awesome. :thumbup:

You may not have to give up MOCing. One of my LUG members has a new baby and he stays up late taking care of the baby while his wife sleeps. If baby sleeps, then he'll MOC. Every now and then we'll get pings in our LUG's group chat at 2AM asking if anyone has this part in light bley or that. :classic:

Congrats!!!

We need more stats....gender....name :tongue::wink:

Congrats!!!

We need more stats....gender....name :tongue::wink:

Not to mention number of pieces and release date

Now you finally have an excuse for collecting LEGO: it's for the children!

Not to mention number of pieces and release date.

Congratulations!

:laugh:

Congratulations. Your building will continue, but it will be different.

I echo "MOCing when the baby is sleeping." It works great...When the baby is sleeping.

Model: Noah

Release date: 24-08-2016

Parts: we start from 2 small pieces, but after a while we lost count, however, several billion

Dimensions and weight: 50,5 cm of lenght and 3350 g of weight. (dimensions and weight of the box are not available but it's in a good conditions). :classic:

Thanks to all of you!!