Here is a fully motorised/RC version of this beauty!!

I think you pasted the wrong link, maybe you mean this?

Edited by imajor

Wow you video looks super cool!!! The 42039 it's just ok......but the video almost makes the car looking better!!!

Wow you video looks super cool!!! The 42039 it's just ok......but the video almost makes the car looking better!!!

Indeed, althoug tha L motor is not racing at all :-)

Indeed, althoug tha L motor is not racing at all :-)

True, but again I love the quality of the video and how it makes the car looking in a good shape overall! I'll never be that able at making video :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

True, but again I love the quality of the video and how it makes the car looking in a good shape overall! I'll never be that able at making video :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Same here! Very cool video.

I already do like the set, but this video makes it look ultra cool.

Is there anything special about this "magic motor set" Looks like just the servo and L motors pinned together to save space, or am I missing something. OK, the M motor is the one recommended to motorize the features of the car, out of the box. Servo and L motors are self explanatory, what is the other L motor doing? Is it geared with the first one to provide more power to the rear wheels?

Overall, looks like the model was designed to be fully motorized.

Does anyone know the US release date of this set? I'm Pretty sure I'm going to buy it, as I have most (8865-8070) the supercar predecessors....

I think you pasted the wrong link, maybe you mean this?

In that video, he has two motors assembled back-to-back (appears that way) and calls it a 'magic motor'. Any idea what that exactly is? Someone who speaks Korean could do some sub-titling ...

In that video, he has two motors assembled back-to-back (appears that way) and calls it a 'magic motor'. Any idea what that exactly is? Someone who speaks Korean could do some sub-titling ...

There's nothing magical about the motor, if you ask me. Just two motors linked together.

I was looking at that set yesterday in the Lego shop Glasgow,I am not a car fan but this set interests me for some reason.

There's nothing magical about the motor, if you ask me. Just two motors linked together.

Agreed, and it sure looks that way. But, him going to the extent of calling it a 'magic motor set', did he just package two motors back-to-back and that was 'magic' for him?

I was looking at that set yesterday in the Lego shop Glasgow,I am not a car fan but this set interests me for some reason.

The preliminary design was more elegant, but I still think this is a great car. And there are lots of motorization options. Go for it :wink:

The preliminary design was more elegant, but I still think this is a great car. And there are lots of motorization options. Go for it :wink:

You are a bad man for my bank balance. :laugh:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

You are a bad man for my bank balance. :laugh:

You can wait for my review to convince you :laugh::tongue:

You can wait for my review to convince you :laugh::tongue:

Well if it is going to take you the same amount of time it's taken to write the reviews that you started in the other forum section then there would be a good chance that the set will probably be discontinued by the time you post it. :roflmao:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Well if it is going to take you the same amount of time it's taken to write the reviews that you started in the other forum section then there would be a good chance that the set will probably be discontinued by the time you post it. :roflmao:

Hehe touche. But rest assured....I'm working on the new ones :wink:

You can also save your money.

Well, generally, people avoid wasting money, don't they ?