vitreolum

Mount Up! Giant Wolf

15009373936_198be87d3a_c.jpg

This particular breed of giant wolf roams the deep woods of Avalonia. Lazy and proud, it's not particularly aggressive unless provoked or hungry. They are usually trained and used in arena fights, or the guard dog of choice for certain guilds.

And I'll stop here, I'm already sounding like a bad discovery channel animal tv show.

Awesome. everything is perfect here. It could/should be an official set.

Great work! :thumbup:

Couldn't have said it better :thumbup:

Thanks! There's some thing that wouldn't work in an official set, like the binocular connection as they are quite fragile.

@TheUtilityBelt32 Haha, for me the voiceovers are extremely cheesy in these shows.

Very nice mount but my only dislike with this are the paws and how they're two claws. :wacko:

Other than that, it's very awesome but couldn't the tail have been a bit pointier?

@Behemoth Thanks. I will always go for two claws to avoid making feet two stud wide, can't stand them that way. As for the tail, I have to limit myself to the parts I have. :)

Great job here, especially with the shaping and love the hints of dark red! :thumbup:

Great beast! I'm totally in love with the head :wub: The bricks used seem so obvious yet I would never have used them in this combination.. I need to remember this for future builds, thanks for showing! :thumbup:

One technical question though.. The black bar on the head: 3 studs long or is it a cut flex tube?

One technical question though.. The black bar on the head: 3 studs long or is it a cut flex tube?

I'm pretty sure it's a flex tube because you can see how it's hollow inside.

Magnificent wolf! The piece usages for the eyes and ears are very clever and effective :thumbup: Excellent SNOT rock base too :classic:

Excellent creature! You have done a great job making the proportions of the wolf just right. I love the tail and the ears!

Edited by Gideon