the enigma that is badger

BrickArms 2010: Duck And Cover!

BrickArms continues to make 2010 its biggest year yet with another release of brand new accessories and other items - BrickArms 2010: Duck and Cover!

5135008586_1960bc1153_o.png

Included in this release:

Brodie Helmet

Modern Combat Helmet

Shaun UK Zombie Fighter with custom printed torso

Spy Pack with Exclusive Limited Edition Golden Gun

Zombie Defense Pack 2010.1

World at War Chrome Pack

Modern Chrome Pack 2.0

Scifi Chrome Pack 2.0

Blade Chrome Pack 2.0

Will has also expanded the color options for the previously listed BrickArms headgear:

M1 Steel Pot Helmet: Gunmetal

Stahlhelm: Gunmetal, Tan, and White

Yay, more BrickArms goodness, I can't wait! It's a shame how the cricket bat that was released in the last wave hasn't hit Australian shores yet. :hmpf_bad:

Again, you bring us great news, the enigma that is badger!

I love to see this special items hitting the shop.

Thanks for sharing :wink:

I placed an order today, only to be rejected since I'm not in America. And the other country options don't include Japan. Do I need to become a distributor to a hold of this stuff :hmpf_bad:

Looks like my prediction was half-correct. :classic:

I'm going to grab me one of the limited edition spy packs, if for no other reason than to get the Golden Gun (right now I have a gold nozzle, which is just as cool).

Awesome, I'm really to going to have to make another order now :sweet:

Badger, this is another great wave for these new releases and packages! :thumbup:

The new brodie certainly looks beautiful. :wub:

Cool! I like that cricket bat, and the Zombie pack is a great idea! I want one! :thumbup::oh:

It's great that BA has come out with new mini figs but they took away all the others, What was wrong with them, I was planning on Buying some Germans. oh well, there's always Bricklink, can't wait to get the Shaun of the dead!

One neat of bit of news that I forgot to mention: while supplies last, Will is including a custom printed camo weapon as the free item(s) included with every order made with BrickArms!

Free_Weapons_Camo.jpg

Note: Will can produce only a limited number of these items, so the above only applies orders made directly from the BrickArms and not only official BrickArms resellers. For more information about the free items resellers are currently feature, contact the reseller directly.

It's a shame how the cricket bat that was released in the last wave hasn't hit Australian shores yet. :hmpf_bad:

If you'd like Minifigworld to stock the BrickArms Cricket Bat, you can always ask them to! The Cricket Bat is also available in Tan in the new Zombie Defense Packand the Shaun custom fig (soon to be added to the MFW line-up).

I placed an order today, only to be rejected since I'm not in America. And the other country options don't include Japan. Do I need to become a distributor to a hold of this stuff :hmpf_bad:

Nope, all you need to do is find the BrickArms reseller that's best for you! Most feature international shipping and would be happy for your orders!

they took away all the others, What was wrong with them, I was planning on Buying some Germans

The main reason why more WWII figs aren't currently available is that minifig parts, especially those in certain colors like tan, can be very difficult to obtain in the volume Will needs. However, Will has been looking into different sources for parts, and Will DEFINITELY plans to keep producing more custom figs, including those in the WWII theme.

Got the spy pack today, and was very pleased with my free item. Looks like I got in there just in time.

As a small note to clarify: the golden gun is pearly gold.

Oooh! Very nice once again Will! :thumbup:

Thanks for showing this all, the enigma that is badger!

CF

Edited by CommanderFox

I was wondering about the camo pieces, will this be available in Aus anytime soon?

Literally 24 hours after I asked if the new stuff would be out here, Minifig World announced them in stock, I'll be sure to purchase some as soon as I have the time and the funds. (And that's why it's a good idea to keep your favourite LEGO sites in your bookmarks/favourites) :tongue:

This looks awsome,reall shame I cant find them.

Gamer.

Edited by Gamer