LEGO 8684 Minifigures Series 2 (Official Pictures)

178 replies to this topic

#176 GRogall

GRogall

• Firmly in place and absolutely straight

Member: 2674

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:17 AM

It's not a computer problem seems that the flash generator can only show 12 figures!
If you reload the page you get others etc. etc! Flash sucks! :thumbdown:

Posted Image

#177 meyerc13

meyerc13

Member: 8246

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

Believe it or not, I spotted these at a store yesterday where I've never seen them before - Shopko.  It's a regional Department Store in the US, mostly in the midwest and northwest.  The only problem, the price on the shelf was $6.  Shopko occasionally runs sales such as buy one get one 50% off, which would put these at a slightly more reasonable price (but still more than double MSRP).  However, I suspect that a $6 Spartan would be cheaper than what you'd pay on ebay.  The store I was at had two of the display boxes out, which I think is one case.  If you are still looking for these and live near a Shopko, it might be worth a look.
Christopher Meyer

#178 Zeya

Zeya

• Thinks He's a Stud

Member: 13511

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

I was taking down from the shelf my CMF1 and CMF2 figures yesterday. I mentioned this before at some point, but here is a photo of the defect on my explorer. It's like the hole that his arm goes into is too big or something. It's only on that one side. And his arm rotates just fine, which is strange. I just thought I would share. Has anyone else seen a defect like this before?

Posted Image

#179 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

View PostZeya, on 24 February 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

I was taking down from the shelf my CMF1 and CMF2 figures yesterday. I mentioned this before at some point, but here is a photo of the defect on my explorer. It's like the hole that his arm goes into is too big or something. It's only on that one side. And his arm rotates just fine, which is strange. I just thought I would share. Has anyone else seen a defect like this before?

Looks like a pretty dreadful defect. No, I haven't seen this one before!

This is the reason that, no matter what quality the collectible minifigures are, they'll always be a risky investment, if only because you can't get replacement parts from Customer Service.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users