Sign in to follow this  
TrumpetKing

CMF Mafia 2 - Sign-Ups

11762933124_faf95af47c_z.jpg

11785697836_2b47b3c7be_z.jpg

A 17 year-old Mercutio Robertson drives down the dirt road, wondering what comes ahead. All he knows is that he is soon to be the youngest member of the Monsters.

11785694956_bed3dbbfdc_z.jpg

As he gets out of his car, he stares around, there isn't much in the village, but he does see civilization.

11785347684_24340b9bf9_z.jpg

Four people march out of one of the buildings, interested to see who has arrived.

11785350014_becf56608d_z.jpg

"We've been assigned to help you", the man with the black hair says. "I'm Balthasar Jameson, and these others are Abraham Petruzzi, Carlisa Masinelli, and Paris Shawty. Our job is to assign you a group of people that has been infiltrated by the non-monsters. We are also your assistants here, and will hopefully lead you to great success."

"Amazing" Mercutio says. "Let's get to it then."

The Rules

1. Each player will be given an alignment to play as. Each player will be aligned with either The Council or The Monsters. Any Third Part/Neutral characters have their own win conditions outlined in their roles. To win, the Monsters must eliminate all of the Council, while the Council must outnumber the Monsters.

2. Each day you may vote to lynch a player. The player who receives votes from a majority of the remaining players will be lynched. Voting must be done in the following format.Vote: Character Name (Player). No other format will be accepted. Unvoting may be done similarly, under the same format and criteria as voting.

3. A day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote for the first 24 hours of the Day thread. After 72 hours, it is now night. When the 72 hours of the day are over, please send your night action, if any, to myself using the Role PM I have sent you. The night phase will last a maximum of 48 hours.

4. The alignment of the player lynched, and any that died during the night, will be revealed at the start of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM.This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Role Claiming should be done at your own risk. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Any questions about your role or the game must be asked in your Role PM that you received.

11. In your Role PM, you have been given a Personality Quirk. I request that you try to speak in your personality quirk a minimum of three times per day, but I will not make it a requirement. Try to have fun with it though!

12. Violation of ANY of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 vote for every 4 players left) on the first offense, and removal from the game on the second offense.

Want to play? Answer the questions below in a reply. Remember, only those who have passed a mafia school game or played in games prior to mafia school being introduced may play.

1.) What is your favorite monster minifigure?

2.) What period of time in history do you find yourself most excited to learn about?

3.) What experience do you have with mafia games?

4.) Favorite moment in your own gameplay?

5.) Will you be committed to playing this game and being not only active, but keeping track of time with night actions?

I'm looking for 22 players this time, and sign ups start now!

Edited by TrumpetKing

Cyclops.

2.) What period of time in history do you find yourself most excited to learn about?

The Ancient Era.

Generally positive experience.

The Treestump Betrayal/Incident comes to mind.

5.) Will you be committed to playing this game and being not only active, but keeping track of time with night actions?

Of course.

1.) The minifigure they'll inevitably end up making of me.

2.) Ancient Rome

3.) I've been around the block and back.

4.) Either Jedi Temple or EB.

5.) Most of my action is at night, so yeah, I'll be keeping track.

It's been a bit since my last game, but I'd love to play some mafia again.

Does the zombie from series one count? If so, the zombie. If not, the zombie. Beautiful minifig. :sweet:

Ancient Rome.

A bit. For a horribly outdated summary of my record, you can visit my profile :grin:

Harriet Slutter.

Absolutely.

I'd love to join! I haven't played in a while.

Probably the Ghost. It's kinda cute.

Either Cold War or Ancient Rome.

)I've done Eurodina, The Bloodbath, Bob's Spaceship, Bloodbrick, a Mafia School, Harriet Slutter and I believe one more. In Harriet Slutter, I was given the gladiator role, something that had never been done on this board.

Either playing as Wong Wang (Harriet Slutter) witht he gladiator role or Eurodina with the stutter problem.

Yes. College keeps me busy but I've always found time to do things other than school and party.

1.) What is your favorite monster minifigure? Medusa.

2.) What period of time in history do you find yourself most excited to learn about? Early 20th century was pretty fascinating.

3.) What experience do you have with mafia games? Plenty.

4.) Favorite moment in your own gameplay? Eurobricks Mafia II: Mafia School. Probably one of my most significant contributions to a game.

5.) Will you be committed to playing this game and being not only active, but keeping track of time with night actions? Yep.

Oh yes! :wub:

1) medusa

2) golden era of piracy and industrial revolution

3) played several games; see profile

4) playing with Def as a SK team In Slutter

5) yes, as always.

I also promise not to waste my life on a stupid gambit on day one!!!!

1.) What is your favorite monster minifigure? Zombie

2.) What period of time in history do you find yourself most excited to learn about? Incan Empire

3.) What experience do you have with mafia games? 6 games now I think

4.) Favorite moment in your own gameplay? Don't think I've had a defining moment yet

5.) Will you be committed to playing this game and being not only active, but keeping track of time with night actions? Yes, for the most part.

I would love to play, but I will be out of town in San Antonio the week of the 20th, so I would like to sign up as an alternate or if you are needing players. I will still have my phone and will be able to follow along, but my posting abilities will be lessened a bit. So if I'm needed, I'm in. If not, no hard feelings, I'll play next game.

I missed the first one, but I'm looking to play again.

The Cyclops.

This one is tough for me. I'm a history major and since I'm from the U.S. and I'd like a teaching job my focus will likely be American history, but really what I find the most facsinating is late Greece to early Rome. Can I pick a few time periods? :blush:

Too much.

When I was lynched in Witch Hunt Mafia for suggesting that we should all have fish tacos for lunch.

I've got no life, so sure!

4.) Favorite moment in your own gameplay?[/font][/color]

The Treestump Betrayal/Incident comes to mind.

Oh no, don't bring that up! I promise I'll never make a role like that again.

Trumpet, I'd love to play your game, but I have a lack of time right now. I wish your game all the best :thumbup:

1.) What is your favourite monster mini figure?

Series 7 Evil Knight

I didn't pay enough attention in history class to answer this question correctly.

Seven games (see signature for list).

Winning as part of the scum team in Harriet Slutter.

Always 110% when it comes to mafia.

Looking forward to this!

Your own time is more important than a mafia game.

It is? *huh*

I think I'll have to pass this one again. A real shame, but I already cut back a couple projects to participate in Ragnarok and I can't afford to keep them on hold any longer. Good luck, TrumpetKing! :classic:

Altough i had to bail out of the last game because of lost internet connection (works perfectly now :wink: ), I would very much like to participate in this next one :sweet:

1.) The evil Dwarf. Maybe not considered a monster but he is evil, right!

2.) Dark ages

3.) About 5 games so far

4.) Trying to avoid a lynch in Silver City Mafia

5.) Always :sweet:

Darn those monsters are back again! Curse you Lego for making more CM monsters!

Medusa

I am a Classical history major, so while it would be fun and familiar for me to learn more about Rome or Ancient Greece, I feel that revolutionary France or 1692 Salem are perfect analogies for this upcoming game—those would work well!

I've played in six games, but I could still use some work to be honest.

Surviving to the end of the first CMF Mafia!

Yeah sure, why not.

Want to play? Answer the questions below in a reply. Remember, only those who have passed a mafia school game or played in games prior to mafia school being introduced may play.

I'm looking for 22 players this time, and sign ups start now!

1. Minotaur

2. Ancient Greek and Roman

3. Lots

4. The first time I oinked.

5. I'm out of town and likely without internet Feb 2-9. I can find out more about wireless quickly though.

1. The Scarecrow. What; he could be scary, given the proper scenario...

2. The Era of Invention - late 19 / early 20 century.

3. Played 4, survived / won 2.

4. This (only time I've ever been voted out - but I did go out in style!) Aside from that, I really enjoyed the Undercover Furries Sting Operation that Waterbrick Down and I managed to pull off to Town's advantage in Hinckley's Fabuland Housewives.

5. Yep!

1) Not a huge monster fan but if I had to pick, I'd choose the Minotaur.

2) 18th and 19th centuries; colonization, age of sail, Napoleonic era, etc.

3) My signature has a full list.

4) I’m afraid my gameplay really hasn’t given me a favorite moment. Plenty of least favorite moments though.

5) Well, at least until I get bored around the middle of day 2 :tongue:. Calm down, I'm only joking. Yes, I promise to keep up with the game.

I haven't played Mafia for a long time (I still have my avatar from the first one... :tongue: ) but it looks like you could use some more players so I'll sign up.

1) Either Cyclops or Medusa

2) Probably everything in the 1700s (although history doesn't interest me a whole lot anyway).

3) I've played a few, the most recent being the last CMF game so it's been a few months.

4) Probably winning Police Infiltration just because it was my first game.

5) Yes, I'll be able to come on daily for the most part. I'll be sort of busy the next couple weeks but I'll still be able to keep up with everything and contribute.

Alright, mafia, on!

1.) Hum, I think I'll say the classic grey Alien from series 6. If aliens don't count as monsters, then the vampire.

2.) History? I slept through history in school :look:. Can I say the dinosaur age? The Cretaceous period, because it had all the cool dinousaurs like velociraptors and T-rexes! :grin:

3.) Some... I think have most (or all?) listed in my profile.

4.) Managing to get the town to follow me and get you lynched over one of my scumbuddies in Mafia After Dark. Even though I was very clumsy about it :laugh:.

5.) Yes sir!

*rubs arm* Ok, here we go.

1. The Dragon of course! :look: What?! It's a dino? :def_shrug: Eh, close enough.

2. Mostlly interested in weapons and war of alll eras. :devil:

3. Playing, Hosting, Dying, you know...the usual

4. Being proven right by my death and watching as even then nobody listens to what i said. Favorite is the same as most often happens, right?

5. Always.

5. I'm out of town and likely without internet Feb 2-9. I can find out more about wireless quickly though.

Lost your phone? :laugh: