mrcp6d

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat A: Gathering Intelligence for the Resistance

Even though the Drow occupy much of Avalonia, and much of the rest is plague-stricken, the resistance movement against the Drow is strong. Many Avalonian spies work to aid the resistance by providing intelligence on Drow movements.

14244542258_aef0150549_c.jpg

Unfortunately, this little build was all I was able to get out for this challenge. :cry2: Business travel is killing me...

I'd like to claim the following for UoP:

• Architecture - roofing
  • Architecture - wall techniques (Tudor style)
  • Anthropology - life in Avalonia

Flickr link to a couple more pics.

C&C always appreciated!

Very nice vig! I love how many details you put in such a small space. Your drow figs look also good :thumbup:.

I love it! Simple and clean. I like the roof.

Very nice little vig, especially like the tudor section on the house! +1 UoP credit!

Awesome scene, lots of details to enjoy! The look of those Drow patrolling the streets is very dark, works perfectly with the rest of the build. Great stuff!

Very nice build mrcp6d! I definitely support +1 UoP to all 3 claims

Edited by Kayne

Nice work, I like the heads for the drow and the tudor-style for the house. Very nice roof as well. +1 UoP DoH for all claims

Nice, clean build! Love the house and cobblestone! The figs are awesome too!

Nice drow! I like the shingles on the house. :thumbup: Good work, soldier! :tongue:

I love it! Simple and clean. I like the roof.

Thanks guys, I've been holding that shingle technique for a while.

The cobbles and figs are simple yet effective!

I've been wanting to do 1x1 tile cobblestones for a while, but they just don't fit anywhere but Avalonia!

Nice! Love that house!

Thanks LV!

Very nice vig! I love how many details you put in such a small space. Your drow figs look also good :thumbup:.

Really cool vignette, some nice techniques and cool figures lift this.

Thanks guys, high praise from both of you!

Very nice little vig, especially like the tudor section on the house! +1 UoP credit!

Thanks Kai!

Awesome scene, lots of details to enjoy! The look of those Drow patrolling the streets is very dark, works perfectly with the rest of the build. Great stuff!

I really like these kinds of vigs. Great work.

Very nice build mrcp6d! I definitely support +1 UoP to all 3 claims

Thanks guys!

Nice work, I like the heads for the drow and the tudor-style for the house. Very nice roof as well. +1 UoP DoH for all claims

Nice, clean build! Love the house and cobblestone! The figs are awesome too!

Thanks guys, the grey-hooded guy really came together in my opinion. Edited by mrcp6d

Excellent house, I especially like the roof and first floor woodwork :thumbup: The barrels and bucket in the street fit perfectly and give a great hiding place :classic:

Excellent house, I especially like the roof and first floor woodwork :thumbup: The barrels and bucket in the street fit perfectly and give a great hiding place :classic:

Thanks SK!

Unfortunately, this little build was all I was able to get out for this challenge. :cry2: Business travel is killing me...

Heh, if this qualified as a "little build" for me I'd be ecstatic. Great work. The cobblestone street is very simple but I really like it.

+1 UoP for Architecture: Roofing and Walls (Tudor)... I'm from Kaliphlin though, so I don't know much about life in Avalonia. Just kidding, you guys have it rough with the plague and the drow and everything... +1 for Anthropology: Life in Avalonia.

Edited by nstickney

Great little scene here! Clear and crisp photos and one good looking house! I really like that roof!

It's hard to squeeze such energy into a smaller vig. This does so really well.

Completely agree! Especially since when after I was done I realized I cheated myself 4 studs in each direction.... :hmpf_bad:

Heh, if this qualified as a "little build" for me I'd be ecstatic. Great work. The cobblestone street is very simple but I really like it.

+1 UoP for Architecture: Roofing and Walls (Tudor)... I'm from Kaliphlin though, so I don't know much about life in Avalonia. Just kidding, you guys have it rough with the plague and the drow and everything... +1 for Anthropology: Life in Avalonia.

lol - vigs are hard because they're small, I like building in the 16x32-ish range

UoP DoH +1 on all claims.

Thanks gedren_y!

Great little scene here! Clear and crisp photos and one good looking house! I really like that roof!

Thanks de Gothia! Your clean style of Tudor buildings is one thing I really enjoy about your civilian builds.

Really lovely building there mate with beautiful roof also ! Those black figs work great and the overall scene is well constructed for Cat a!

Great house but what I really like is your "tall candle"... I mean street lamp. :grin:

Really lovely building there mate with beautiful roof also ! Those black figs work great and the overall scene is well constructed for Cat a!

Thanks Gunman! That new profile pic is really messing me up though... :tongue:

Great house but what I really like is your "tall candle"... I mean street lamp. :grin:

hehe - Thanks man! I thought it needed something there to balance things out a bit.

Very cool little build, I really like the guy hiding from the drow.