During the Revolword conflict, the county of Burnby began funding shipbuilding and other naval endeavors in the Mystic Isles. One if the commissioned ships was the Gylen Abiron. A light ship of the isles, it's name means Golden Revolution. Originally it referred to the uprising against Revolword, but now it refers to the fight against the drow invaders. Armed only with a pair of archers, an elvish ranger, and the hatchets, knives and daggers of the crew, it role is mainly to patrol the channels.

14122905570_b573a26dde_z.jpg

During storms, the sails are furled to prevent them from being torn away.

14309519775_e1464acfa7_z.jpg

14308933054_5d43d2ae6c_z.jpg

14329701463_51e976f0ee_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really glad I got this in in time, I've had it done for a while but procrastinated on taking pictures.

Also, I'd like to apologize for the crummy photography. I couldn't use my regular camera. I'd also like to ask for the following credits:

Either waves of flowing water. Not sure which would apply.

C&C greatly appreciated!

This turned out nicely! I like the size and shape, it seems like a sturdy vessel :thumbup: The water and cliffs look good too :classic:

Cool ship! Also very nice landscaping :classic: The ruins on the island adds a lot to the MOC!

Love the ship! I like the railing and the green detailing! The figurehead is awesome!

Nice ship Carson, the scene is great too! Very clean ship and I like the use of the horse helmet!

+1 UoP DoH for the waves. Very nice job, a finely made, compact little ship

Nice little ship there CH , the ruins really add to the scene :wink:

Nice little ship Carson, good work on the brick-built hull! The water effect and ruin on the rocky outcrop add a lot to the scene as well. :classic: UoP +1 on waves, although i find that using slopes for waves works better with covering larger areas, or showing more dramatic gradients of water movement.

Nice! I like the figure head with the wings and horse bridle piece, and the colors on the sides. And neat anchor idea!

This is an excellent little ship. Very nice compact design sans any hull pieces, and the water is well done!

Nice ship, I like the figurehead and brick built hull. Great job!

Love the water- it seems really choppy! Boat is great too- love the anchor!

This turned out nicely! I like the size and shape, it seems like a sturdy vessel :thumbup: The water and cliffs look good too :classic:

Cool ship! Also very nice landscaping :classic: The ruins on the island adds a lot to the MOC!

Great ship. I really like the water too! :thumbup:

Thanks!

The water looks really great - +1 for waves. Also, the shaping on the ship's prow looks quite nice. I see you made the sails a la Laketown Chase :laugh:

Thanks! Yeah, I couldn't figure out any good brickbuilt sails so I just used these.

Love the ship! I like the railing and the green detailing! The figurehead is awesome!

Nice ship Carson, the scene is great too! Very clean ship and I like the use of the horse helmet!

+1 UoP DoH for the waves. Very nice job, a finely made, compact little ship

Nice little ship there CH , the ruins really add to the scene :wink:

Very nice, Carson. I like the deck and water. The name as well.

Nice little ship Carson, good work on the brick-built hull! The water effect and ruin on the rocky outcrop add a lot to the scene as well. :classic: UoP +1 on waves, although i find that using slopes for waves works better with covering larger areas, or showing more dramatic gradients of water movement.

Thanks! I agree.

Nice! I like the figure head with the wings and horse bridle piece, and the colors on the sides. And neat anchor idea!

This is an excellent little ship. Very nice compact design sans any hull pieces, and the water is well done!

Nice ship, I like the figurehead and brick built hull. Great job!

Thanks you guys!

Nice shape of this ship! The water is excellent, UoP +1 for waves :classic: