Klaus-Dieter

Favourite Indian set?

Favourite Indian set?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Indian set?

• 6766/6763 Rapid River Village
    • 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
    • 6746 Chief's Tepee
    • 6718 Rain Dance Ridge
    • 6709 Tribal Chief
    • 2845 Indian Chief
    • 2846 Indian Kayak
  2. 2. Do you own some Indian sets?

• Yes.
    • No.
  3. 3. If TLG releases some new Indian sets, would you buy them?

• Yes.
    • No.

Hello everybody! :sweet:

After having opened a topic about your favourite Western set I thought it would be time to ask around which your favourite Indian set is/was.

Here are the choices:

6766/6763 Rapid River Village

6766.jpg

6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon

6748.jpg

6746 Chief's Tepee

6746.jpg

6718 Rain Dance Ridge

6718.jpg

6709 Tribal Chief

6709.jpg

2845 Indian Chief

2845.jpg

2846 Indian Kayak

2846.jpg

So please vote! :sweet:

Comments are welcome! :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

I'd say Rapid River Village. I have that set and it's really great, a proper village! I'd love to see the Native Americans return.

:skull:

I voted for 6763 Rapid River Village. A great set, that I sadly don't have. I don't have any of the Indian sets, except for the horse, torso, face, shield, and pants from 6709 Tribal Chief. I love it! :wub:

I think I like Boulder Cliff Canyon the best. It comes with all the essential elements contained in Rapid River Village, just smaller (except for maybe the Chief which comes in some of the smaller sets). The price was almost half making it more obtainable.

I also like the design of the Boulder Cliff.

I voted for the Kayak not only because I own it but because I got it free in a promotion and I think it was released as a free promo everywhere. It also comes with some nice little accessories.

Edited by Skipper 24

Never my favorite line... but 6718 Rain Dance Ridge was a well priced taster set, and in hindsight I wish I had stocked up on it for pieces. The Rapid River Village was the only eye catcher, and even then there wasn't that much there once you built it (in my opinion). That said I don't know what you could do with this line... It would be very hard to develop piece intensive playable sets... The tepees were great though!

God Bless,

Nathan

In this case I would say the bigger the better. Maybe small sets have better prices. But when the sets were released the only set I really wanted was 6766 Rapid River Village. And still this is the most wanted set. So this is my choice.

Thank you all very much for your many votes and comments so far! :sweet::thumbup:

I voted for the Boulder Cliff Canyon. :wub:

Of course the Rapid River Village is bigger and offers more playability, more landscape, more accessory, more action elements, more minifigs and two tepees. Nevertheless the Boulder Cliff Canyon is my favourite one since I really like its landscape with the big round rock falling down, the stump and the "entrance" below it. There is so much included in only one medium sized set: different minfigs, accessory, two horses, a stake, an awesome landscape and a lovely canoe which make the set absolutely amazing! :oh:

Klaus-Dieter

6709-1: Tribal Chief

This is a very cool set. Overall for such a small set it

has quite allot of detail and plenty of accessories.

I voted for 6766/6763 Rapid River Village in despite I don't own a set. And if TLC release the Indian line again I maybe buy it. It depends how the faces gone look... I don't like the design how the look now. But if a new Cowboy line comes out... these I will definitely buy. I only hope that TLC makes beside Yankees also Rebels (or Union & Confederate).

I voted for 6766/6763 Rapid River Village in despite I don't own a set. And if TLC release the Indian line again I maybe buy it. It depends how the faces gone look... I don't like the design how the look now. But if a new Cowboy line comes out... these I will definitely buy. I only hope that TLC makes beside Yankees also Rebels (or Union & Confederate).

Thats a tough one. Being that I don't own any, I guess I would have to ask myself which one I want most..of course I would wan the rapid river. But I would rather have 30 tribal chiefs so I could have my sioux cavalry!

Tribal Chief it is!

Hello,

I've already posted in the Western topic but because I read you wanted to seperate the Western from the Indian sets I'll post here again.

I really love all the sets, but 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon stands out a little bit more for me. Maybe because it's harder to get by these days that it has become a bit of a obsession for me to get that set. I already had all the sets months earlier before I had this one, it took me a lot of time to get one that was in great condition.

I also have to say that over time I began to love Indian sets even a bit more then the Western sets (don't know why to be honest).

After all these years still have to say, thanks for this topic! I do love to read and know everything about this theme. (obsessed)

I voted Rain Dance Ridge. It's a great set for its size! I own the majority of these sets, although neither of the big ones. :tongue:

I have all the ones from the Chief's Tepee on down, except the Indian Chief which I've never actually seen (except on computer :tongue: actually, come to think of it, I don't think I saw any of the sets I don't own except on a computer).

I would vote for the Rapid River Village, because it's the biggest and obviously if they were being offered me free, I would go for that, but I don't have the money to buy it, so in my situation Raid Dance Ridge seems the best buy.

We're really bumping a topic from 2009? Please don't bump a topic this old unless something MAJOR has occurred that makes it relevant again.

I'm sorry!

I'm new here, and as a big fan of Western I was searching for Western topics.

I found this one, and I think I got a little to excited..
:blush:

I loved those sets, my favourite is the village, somehow I don't know the second one

I'm so sad about the fact I sold them many years ago :( Why did I do that

We're really bumping a topic from 2009? Please don't bump a topic this old unless something MAJOR has occurred that makes it relevant again.

:blush: Didn't even notice how old it was. :facepalm: