Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Two

I don't refuse to vote for someone in general, but I'm afraid that the evidence we have is no good for voting HER off. If someone made a case against her that I believed in, I would bge happy to vote for her. But we can't go willy-nilly killing people. I also would like to note I did not vote for Mr. Bulltoad. I voiced that I was not trusting of him, which is fair. I invite everyone to do that about anyone else, including Ms. Weasley. However, I did not vote for Bulltoad becuase there was no evidence against him, and I will not vote for Weasley becuase there is no evidence against her.

In all fairness, we have no evidence against anyone currently and I doubt we will for a while.

I did not go out to the halls last night. I was either taken out by someone else after being stunned or was cursed to go out and I can't remember it. I am setting it straight now that I did not go out by choice. I am oblivious to why I was out there and why I was stunned. I feel the camera could be something to do with it but I am not sure.

WHAT DOES THE CAMERA DO?! Honestly I ask of you to clarify whether you can use the camera to do something and you give an iffy-maybe answer. Please do.

The camera takes magical photographs default_blink.gif

I don't think that's a very good answer. Can you see anything specail from the pictures, is there a purpose to the camera? All items have a purpose in this game of life.

I'm afraid, Ms. Weasley, though I do not suspect you, every time you "clarify" your story gets stranger and more outlandish ,and the details change. Please try to tell one story, and make sure you are very clear, or you will end up in prison very quickly.

I'm sorry, but I've tried to be patient and wait for something useful to come out of this, and each answer just brings new questions and confusion. Angela, you just aren't making any sense. Your story hasn't fit the hard facts Headmistress McGonagall has given us.

To this very moment we can't get even the slightest indication of what you were doing out last night, and don't tell me you weren't, they didn't find you petrified in bed, they found you near the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower and took you to the nurse. As for the camera, if you were petrified in the hall and taken to the nurse, how would you even know about it being broken, it wasn't found with you.

No, none of it makes sense and it's all we've got to go on for the day, I'm afraid. If you aren't Death's Hallowed, you're certainly helping them by being so hard to believe.

Vote: Burman / Angela Weasley

I'm dimly reminded of a Muggle please-men technique of 'good-cop bad-cop interrogation'. :grin:

Angela, it kind of seems like you're deliberately avoiding real answers.

I'm sorry, but I've tried to be patient and wait for something useful to come out of this, and each answer just brings new questions and confusion. Angela, you just aren't making any sense. Your story hasn't fit the hard facts Headmistress McGonagall has given us.

To this very moment we can't get even the slightest indication of what you were doing out last night, and don't tell me you weren't, they didn't find you petrified in bed, they found you near the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower and took you to the nurse. As for the camera, if you were petrified in the hall and taken to the nurse, how would you even know about it being broken, it wasn't found with you.

No, none of it makes sense and it's all we've got to go on for the day, I'm afraid. If you aren't Death's Hallowed, you're certainly helping them by being so hard to believe.

Well said! You're points are logical and make sense according to what ms, Weasly has told us.

That is seven votes to convict from my count. Please people, we need to take action! We need five more votes!

I agree completely. I trust Headmistress McGonagall more than some student who also keeps on changing her side of the story. I thought I would do this today but you are just making no sense at all.

Well, Angela must be lying because she denied being around at night, yet was found, petrified out of bed. Angela, you've been given plenty of time to defend yourself, and all you can come up with is more confusion. You seem to be so intent on hiding your Night Action, that I feel you might be attempting to hide more than just that. Thus, I will vote: Angela Weasley / Burman.

As for the camera, if you were petrified in the hall and taken to the nurse, how would you even know about it being broken, it wasn't found with you.

This is very true. You say you were stunned in your bed, and that is the last thing you remember before waking up in the Nurse's room. So how do you know someone broke your camera? Was it on your person when you woke up? I don't think someone would steal the film and break your camera, and leave you with the broken camera. It's not making much sense. So this, along with the other points people have brought up, particularly Eloquence Malleus (Shadows) has convinced me to place my vote. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

That's 10 votes to convict with 2 more to vote off!

BTW I mean nothing by these messages as all i'm doing is recording information. It's a bad centaur habit :blush:

Angela, why can't you be honest with all of us? Don't withold any truth for any longer, others are voting for you because you are confusing us with your irregular statements and we are trying very hard to make it sounds right. Please don't treat this any lightly anymore. Even though you are "new" in this kind of situation, but telling the truth helps us all.

Angela, why can't you be honest with all of us? Don't withold any truth for any longer, others are voting for you because you are confusing us with your irregular statements and we are trying very hard to make it sounds right. Please don't treat this any lightly anymore. Even though you are "new" in this kind of situation, but telling the truth helps us all.

Plenty of other people have said things like this, and every response just makes her story more outlandish and harder to believe. Vote for her and be done with it.

Plenty of other people have said things like this, and every response just makes her story more outlandish and harder to believe. Vote for her and be done with it.

What, if she is innocent? Headmistress and I were there at the Hospital Wing to heal her to ensure she is back on her foot to full recovery, so she could help us with the clues that she had. I must agree on the point that her statements are getting crazier, but I am inclined towards the fact that she might be inexperienced to speak out in a logical manner in that aspect.

Think about it, so far the opening scenes only pinpoint the "living" face of Angela in the incident, and no others, except for the ones who have fallen. Normally, the opening scenes serve as clues to help us to decrypt the events based on our gathering of clues and inference, but if we infer wrongly, we are making a serious mistake and that mistake might cost us an innocent.

I had a gut feeling that things are not that simple as it seems. If only, we could have one more piece of clue to fit into the picture.

Angela, I only have one last question for you and I want to hear it from you, be it personal or private to advise on your actual real role. This cannot be that hard to understand? And, if you choose to avoid it, then there is nothing much we could do anymore...

What, if she is innocent? Headmistress and I were there at the Hospital Wing to heal her to ensure she is back on her foot to full recovery, so she could help us with the clues that she had. I must agree on the point that her statements are getting crazier, but I am inclined towards the fact that she might be inexperienced to speak out in a logical manner in that aspect.

Think about it, so far the opening scenes only pinpoint the "living" face of Angela in the incident, and no others, except for the ones who have fallen. Normally, the opening scenes serve as clues to help us to decrypt the events based on our gathering of clues and inference, but if we infer wrongly, we are making a serious mistake and that mistake might cost us an innocent.

I had a gut feeling that things are not that simple as it seems. If only, we could have one more piece of clue to fit into the picture.

Angela, I only have one last question for you and I want to hear it from you, be it personal or private to advise on your actual real role. This cannot be that hard to understand? And, if you choose to avoid it, then there is nothing much we could do anymore...

Thank you. Finally, an ally. I agree entirely. The poor girl is confused, and worried. She is being threatened heavily, and is most likely confused herself as to the events of last night, so how is she supposed to tell us anything about them. Please, just hear her out first. She is confusing, but she hasn't really made any indication to evil intent, and in all her mumblings I feel she would have slipped up and said something wrong if she was infact up to something.

I'm tired of incomplete and changing answers from Angela. She is not helping us by being clear and informative; it is clouding our judgement and our ability to get to the bottom of this mystery. So with some regret and sadness it seems that the best option right now is to Vote: Burman / Angela Weasley.

I agree with Madam Kingston and Madam Hearth. Although Angela's story may be muddled and confused, she doesn't pose any obvious threat and there is no real evidence to convict her.

However, I am getting tired of hearing vague answers and I would like some truth.

Angela, you have one more chance to prove your innocence before I too vote for you.

Angela you have had ample chances to explain yourself, but you continue to lie. People are trying to help you but you are not helping back. I stick to everything I've said and although I would've liked to let you clearly explain yourself, I now have no choice in the matter.

Vote: Burman/Angela Weasly

I am so sorry but I must put the final nail in your coffin. Have fun at New Azkaban! :cry_sad:

Vote tally:

Angela Weasley/Burman: 14 votes (Millacol88, sok117, Forresto, professor flitwick, CallMePie, badboytje88, Eskallon, Shadows, Roncanator, Inconspicuous, iamded, Escape the Fate, Lord Arjay + mystery vote)

hm-daytwo-end1.jpg

The frustrated and enfuriated mob enclosed in on Angela Weasley. She had been voted out of Hogwarts and into Azkaban by a clear majority.

"Guys, I swear to you, I don't know what happened to me last night!" Angela tried to appeal to the crowd. But it was futile, for they had already made up their minds.

hm-daytwo-end2.jpg

"Okay, so I made up an emergency lie about a camera, but I have these, look! Don't they prove I'm innocent?" Angela said, holding out a gleaming sword and a fiery feather.

hm-daytwo-end3.jpg

"I'll take those back, Miss Weasley, and pass them on to someone more worthy", Headmistress McGonagall said coolly. "You, on the other hand, will be taken to Juvenile Azkaban where they will dig out the truth from you. If you indeed are innocent, you can return to Hogwarts to finish your schooling when this whole debacle is over."

hm-daytwo-end4.jpg

The Aurors grabbed the crying Angela by her arms and dragged her out. The remaining students and faculty looked at each other unsurely. Had they made the right decision? They would have to wait until the morning when the Aurors would reveal the result of Angela's interrogation to find that out.

hm-daytwo-end5.jpg

McGonagall noted that it was almost nightfall, and everyone should head to their beds again. She promised this terrible mystery would be unraveled soon, and then Hogwarts would return to normal again.

But all everyone could think about was that it was going to be another grueling night ahead...

Day Two has now concluded. Please send me your night actions via a private message asap.