Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia Confirmation/General Discussion Thread

But be advised, Dragonator has a (very rare, trans-clear, so you can't see it) dragon on standby above Wellington in case you're too slow :tongue:

He's in Wellington? I'll have to keep that in mind. :grin:

He's in Wellington? I'll have to keep that in mind. :grin:

Nope. He's trying to deceive you; he's actually living on Mars.

Sorry, Sam, but your too late. Sign-up ended a couple of days ago and we're all full now.

Maybe you'll get a place in the next Mafia game if you're quick enough :classic:

~A.S.

Sorry, Sam, but your too late. Sign-up ended a couple of days ago and we're all full now.

But he can still sign up to be a reserve, there might be some replacements. :classic:

But he can still sign up to be a reserve, there might be some replacements. :classic:

Oh, yes :classic:

Sam, you might want to PM TinyPiesRUs about a reserve part :wink:

~A.S.

I am a cop. Position Clarified. Bye.

I just need a Qui Gon Jinn head to make my character now. Any offers? :grin: I'll put it in my sig..

Edited by YG-49

I think some people need to read over the rules. No out-of-character posts in the game thread, no editing your posts. Do either three times and your gone.

Let me explain my post in the game thread. I have not played a mafia game before. I have not followed a mafia game before. The rules did not say anything about waiting to vote or gathering evidence. I read the rules and that was it.

Let me explain my post in the game thread. I have not played a mafia game before. I have not followed a mafia game before. The rules did not say anything about waiting to vote or gathering evidence. I read the rules and that was it.

I'd reccomend watching atleast 1 mafia game before attempting to play one, Thats what I did.

Also go to that Mafia Wiki. (Link anyone?)

Playing Mafia online for the first time can be a bit confusing

EXACTLY.

I would suggest that you go back and read the Baritones I and Baritones II threads. They are funny as a bonus. We did voting in PM during those. Look through the Mafia Game index and look at some of othe previously played games.

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Did you just put this in Pie?

Did you just put this in Pie?

Nope he started it in Witch Hunt Mafia because some of the faces looked "scary/evil/heretic" :grin:

He's said that in all of his mafia games...

I'll let all of the edits so far slide since some people didn't know about the rule, but from now on I'll be counting everyone's edits. If you want to add something to your post, posting again shortly after you've posted will merge the second post with the first.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

NO! You don't! NO MEGABLOCKIN' EDITS! You screw up, too bad. That rule is there for a reason.

Indeed, editing posts is not a good look, it's bad sportsmanship. I would suggest again to any of you who are still confused to revise some of the previous games; it will make it a lot easier for you. :classic:

I'd much appreciate it if my character in Emerald Express wouldn't be mixed up with my character in this game. *is looking at Draggy*

Eleanor is the psychotic wannabe-bride, while Artie is the male novelist with a drinking habit. Keeping these two separate in everybody's minds would help my playing the games tremendously. Thank you! :grin:

I'd much appreciate it if my character in Emerald Express wouldn't be mixed up with my character in this game. *is looking at Draggy*

Eleanor is the psychotic wannabe-bride, while Artie is the male novelist with a drinking habit. Keeping these two separate in everybody's minds would help my playing the games tremendously. Thank you! :grin:

I was about to point that out to Draggy. :laugh:

I strongly encouraged new players to read the previous games, and Baritones I and II are very informative sources, with excellent illustration. It won't do any of us good especially to yourself, if you are not familar with the gameplay. :wink:

You'll all have to please excuse my bumpiness at the moment, this is my first Mafia game. :blush:

The game's already getting exciting, TinyPiesRUs!

I can't believe it Imperial Shadows starts talking about toasters in the game, and then gives herself a toaster tag.

Sign in to follow this