I use the Sleepyhead hairpiece for Kai, and I think it looks pretty good. :wink:

That actually looks closer than I thought. I was thinking it was closer to Exo-Force hair the whole time. :wacko:

Thanks! Yeah, it does seem like it would be hard to mold, however I was under the impression (could easily be wrong) that the hairpiece did exist in a different color. I'm probably wrong though...

In LEGO Battles: Ninjago, Kai just uses the spiky rubber hair piece from the Exo-Force theme in Reddish Brown. So this might be what you're thinking of. Incidentally, that hair piece only currently exists in Medium Blue, Black, and Medium Lilac. The Sleepyhead hair piece is a popular one among MOCists, although it isn't quite as long or spiky as Kai's hair in the show. It's probably the closest approximation currently available, though. And if you prefer dark brown hair, it does exist in that color, though it is rare due to only appearing in the Team GB minifigure set.

I don't know if we'll ever see Kai's hairpiece-- to be honest, I'm not entirely certain it was designed with the possibility of molding it in mind, given all the clumps of hair sticking off of it at odd angles.

I agree.

If Lego had planed to come out with the hair, they would probably not wait for the last minute... :hmpf_bad:

I suppose it is possible, though, but most likely

the closest we will ever get is the sleepyheads :sceptic::grin:

...The Sleepyhead hair piece is a popular one among MOCists, although it isn't quite as long or spiky as Kai's hair in the show. It's probably the closest approximation currently available, though...

Yes, I have used the Sleepyhead hair for him sometimes, but it's not the same. :wink: It does seem like LEGO has no plans to release it... but I can dream, right? :grin:

I would just use the Sleepyhead hair for Kai. As a matter of fact, that's why I still buy series six CMF sets from time to time.

Edited by DraikNova

As a matter of fact, that's why I still buy series five CMF sets from time to time.

Hmm. Sleepyhead is S6. If you're buying S5, you might have to keep buying them for quite a long time... :laugh:

With the resent outbreak of Galaxy Squad sets, has anyone spotted any new Ninjago stuff.

Also, on behalf of Peppermint M, two of the voting threads had "how to vote" miscommunication. If you could all spin yourselves over there and read the voting changes. It would be much appreciated by us participants. Thanks!

Look on the pics- it screams "FEENAL BATTYL" :D

But for reals, we have confirmation from above :)

I also think that there are a LOT of hints that this is it for NinjaGo. We have a brand new theme, Chima, taking it's place, and NinjaGo's been around for a pretty decent amount of time. Where else would it go from here? The theme is ending on a strong note instead of a whimper, which is more than can be said for a LOT of LEGO themes. Count your blessings folks.

If there is a D2C set, I hope it includes the Overlord Dragon! Pretty please, with a brick on top, Lego! :wink:

Thanks Penkid, gosh this contest fell apart what with the massive downtime/outage and stupid IRL problems stopping me getting actual stuff done on the forum...

Thanks for the patience on all parts.

Here's hoping I can run a successful contest next!

Has there been confirmation of a D2C set? If so, I'm excited.

Speculation so far. More or less just "I want this to happen!" Sort of stuff.

I would love to see the Overlord Dragon as a set. Especially since we're getting the Golden Dragon. It'd be nice to have a battle between the two.

Otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with the lineup we have.

Kalhiki

Me too. It's just seems kind of silly to only have the good guy for the battle.

I agree.

Although the set does come with some Stone Warriors, it would have been much nicer with an Overlord Dragon too, especially because all the Dragons tell now have been good... :wub:

The problem would be that it would have to be about double as expensive. :sceptic:

Apperantly Lego does not want very expensive sets in their last release of a theme.

Too bad, I Think that they could have done a much better Cole's power drill, Temple of Light (except the robot, which is great how it is), and Garmatron, especially that cannon part. :grin:

Cole's Power Drill should have been longer and with black instead of brown. It looks like it's been carved from rock by a very unskilled artist.

Garmatron's cannon should be easy to mod, though.

Cole's Power Drill should have been longer and with black instead of brown. It looks like it's been carved from rock by a very unskilled artist.

I keep describing it as a block on wheels. :tongue:

-Sci

I keep describing it as a block on wheels. :tongue:

-Sci

Garmatron's cannon should be easy to mod, though.

Yeah, I agree, should be black and longer, and wider, at least capable of hording the four Ninja, if not Lloyd, Nya, and Misako too.

But, the main problem with Lego making it like that would be the price...

It would have to be at least $50.

If there is a D2C set, I hope it includes the Overlord Dragon! Pretty please, with a brick on top, Lego! :wink:

Spoiler for those who haven't watched the last episode.

and Derek with the helmet and the human Garmadon.

Well, exclusive minifigures too seems a little unlikely.

Well, unless Ninjago gets one last minifig promo set (a la this year's Lou Ferrigno Hulk or the SW TC-14). :wink:

If I had to choose between the two, though, I'd go with

Dareth.