Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I still get the same error... But with Firefox I could access it no problem.

Remember, RP is RP. :wink: PCs and NPCs will see Lind as they like - some see Sorrow as family, others think he deserves to die. Nature of the game. :shrug_oh_well:

Pretzel sees Sorrow as family who needs to die. (I seem to recall something about Sorrow being Pretzel's great-great,add-a-great, great, great grandfather (twice removed) :grin: ).

So there's something for everyone I guess. :tongue:

It is worth noting Lind worships a genocidal dragon and Arthur once ate a guy.

:laugh: Just when I forgot.

Fixed by removing the image from the stats page and the user's signature.

Thanks, Rick!

Pretzel is older than Sorrow, so no. He is Karies great x18 grandfather though, thereabouts. :laugh:

I feel like this should probably remain an in-character/private conversation. :shrug_confused:

It is worth noting Lind worships a genocidal dragon and Arthur once ate a guy. I am absolutely certain that on some level every single hero is a monster and that's probably not counting the thousands of people they've killed as a whole. :tongue:

:laugh:

I really have wanted to, for a long time, do a body count as far as how many people the heroes have killed, but its too daunting of a task. :tongue:

Also, deeply sorry for the wait everyone, such a busy weekend, just now getting some free time. :thumbup:

I really have wanted to, for a long time, do a body count as far as how many people the heroes have killed, but its too daunting of a task. :tongue:

Also it raises the question of what is classified as a person. Is it only a person if it has minifigure legs? Is any enemy a person? What about the floor that was destroyed. See? It's hard like that. :tongue:

Also it raises the question of what is classified as a person. Is it only a person if it has minifigure legs? Is any enemy a person? What about the floor that was destroyed. See? It's hard like that. :tongue:

Sentient being may be easier demographic to count. :laugh:

Sentient being may be easier demographic to count. :laugh:

What counts as sentient though? Is a grumpkin sentient? How about a unicorn? How about a dragon? What about were-beasts? I'm so confused. :wacko:

And when is it killing and when is it murder.

Vindsval has done a great dealing of killing. But he has never committed murder.

I was going to go by "basic things with personality". So no floors. It would still be tough though: for example, animals in this game sometimes have personalities, and sometimes don't!

And Mumbasa's back! I knew he would be!

Mention that you know Boomingham, JimBee/CMP! You may get a free drink out of it. :tongue:

And when is it killing and when is it murder.

Vindsval has done a great dealing of killing. But he has never committed murder.

Pretzel has only committed manslaughter which sounds like a terrible thing, but really isn't that bad...for whatever reason. :look:

Pretzel is older than Sorrow, so no. He is Karies great x18 grandfather though, thereabouts. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure we had this lecture before and Sorrow is like over 1000, or may be I'm confusing Sorrow with the Regret who may also be the ancestor of all life as we know it. In any case, I don't blame Sorrow for not remembering Pretzel or his age. He probably has Alzheimer's...or maybe Pretzel does. :wacko:

I've been waiting for Monk Pretzel's answer to Eric's request about upgrading Conspirator for some time, while in fact you answered almost directly after I posted. Somehow I completely missed or overlooked your post, Pala :facepalm: .

"Well, well, Eric, you like you have been doing well for yourself. I see that that fine blade has passed into your hands. Did Sarge give it to you or did it pass through other hands before reaching yours? Did you know that I carried it for a number of quests myself. I have since left off being a Paladin though, preferring trade. Anyway, I bore you no doubt. I could upgrade Conspirator to that degree for 332 gold. That's almost a 60 gold discount."

Sorry for not having replied (sooner) to your post :blush: . I'm guessing it's probably too late to accept Monk Pretzel's offer :tongue: ?

As far as Matthias goes, I can tell you exactly how many times he's killed Humanoids, at least since I borrowed the Hunter's Plate: 0. Animals, etc, no idea.

What counts as sentient though? Is a grumpkin sentient? How about a unicorn? How about a dragon? What about were-beasts? I'm so confused. :wacko:

Grumpkins can talk! This is height-ist discrimination, pure and simple!

I'm pretty sure we had this lecture before and Sorrow is like over 1000, or may be I'm confusing Sorrow with the Regret who may also be the ancestor of all life as we know it.

Well, the Regret is an Endgame boss....

Well, the Regret is an Endgame boss....

Which leaves us wondering if Sorrow is an Endgame boss as well...the biggest baddest yet. Clearly he's mind-controlled Karie into believing she's his relative. What will he do next?

Sorry for not having replied (sooner) to your post :blush: . I'm guessing it's probably too late to accept Monk Pretzel's offer :tongue: ?

It's okay with me. :grin:

Not sure if Sandy will be too accommodating of our failure though. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure we had this lecture before and Sorrow is like over 1000, or may be I'm confusing Sorrow with the Regret who may also be the ancestor of all life as we know it. In any case, I don't blame Sorrow for not remembering Pretzel or his age. He probably has Alzheimer's...or maybe Pretzel does. :wacko:

A handy dandy little chart of ages.

Sorrow: 428

Pretzel: I think 499 if memory serves?

Regret: 3,000

Lethauros/Vorpalis: More than 3,000

Immortalis: Among the First Mortals

Oh, now I remember. Drake was Pretzel's ancestor. Gives me the shudders now. *oh2*

Sorrow: 428

Pretzel: I think 499 if memory serves?

Regret: 3,000

Lethauros/Vorpalis: More than 3,000

Immortalis: Among the First Mortals

Matthias: 21 and Immortal

That sounds like a terrible Lifetime TV show...

It's okay with me. :grin:

Not sure if Sandy will be too accommodating of our failure though. :laugh:

Yeah, you're right :tongue: . I'll just leave it as it is and pay full price. I should've paid more attention :blush: !

Would anyone be interested in co-hosting a quest with me? I can design puzzles, enemies, and run battles just fine, but I don't have enough parts, and, those of you who saw my backstory know this, am a terrible storyteller.

Edited by Rider Raider

Yeah, that ship has already sailed. Literally.

Damn, it sucks to see Cree go, we had some great interactions in the hall.

@Pedguin, are you making a new character?

Damn, it sucks to see Cree go, we had some great interactions in the hall.

@Pedguin, are you making a new character?

Maybe some time in the far future. If I do, it'll definitely be a Dark Dwarf.

Would anyone be interested in co-hosting a quest with me? I can design puzzles, enemies, and run battles just fine, but I don't have enough parts, and, those of you who saw my backstory know this, am a terrible storyteller.

I can help out with sets if need be, and I'm more than willing to give you some pointers if you need help with your plot. Send me a PM if you want some help with your quest. :thumbup:

I've been throwing around quest ideas for a while, and I think I have a few ideas for a basic story. Feel free to contact me.

Maybe some time in the far future. If I do, it'll definitely be a Dark Dwarf.

I'll be looking forward to it. :wink:

I think I'm pretty decent at telling stories. If you have a general idea for something, I would be more than happy to send you a plot outline or whatever you need. :thumbup: