@Hinckley are you accepting suggestions?

Because holiday emoticons would be neat :grin:

S8 Santa, S11 Gingerbread Man, S11 Holiday Elf, etc...

Edited by Robert8

On 10/29/2016 at 9:16 PM, Robert8 said:

@Hinckley are you accepting suggestions?

Because a holiday emoticons would be neat :grin:

S8 Santa, S11 Gingerbread Man, S11 Holiday Elf, etc...

I like the idea! :sweet:

On 8/18/2016 at 3:50 AM, Rick said:

This list is available as a popup when you click the emoticon icon in the reply box and click "show all".

Sorry if this is not the right place (or if bumping this thread ruffles anyone's feathers), but this link is no longer working. Is there an updated list of forum emoticons?

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

Sorry if this is not the right place (or if bumping this thread ruffles anyone's feathers), but this link is no longer working. Is there an updated list of forum emoticons?

You click the face icon, then in the popup click "Categories" then select Emoticons from the dropdown. That will show everything that's currently available except pirates.

56 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

You click the face icon, then in the popup click "Categories" then select Emoticons from the dropdown. That will show everything that's currently available except pirates.

Thanks, I can see more of them now. It seems it may have some issues, since other times I have tried that it only pulled up five different ones to choose from. I know the available faces can change based on what subforum you are in, but five seemed too few no matter what forum. It's probably because I'm on mobile.

Incidentally, the pirate faces do show up on this post I am making now :pir-oh:. If I notice the feature acting squirrelly in the future I'll report it.

Thanks again!

It would cool to have a "sheepish" grin type emoticon, a big open mouth smile with blushed cheeks. Also, how about a "SPACESHIP! Face" Benny emoticon, something like one of these two examples shown below. 

th?id=OIP.AFWhatIjcaC1NxWXTFKZ3gEsEs&pid  th?id=OIP.eukUPd_rPA7mKnPK8idEBADsDs&pid

Something I have always thought would be good to have, is an 'I've got an idea!' emotion - such as this> :sweet: with a light bulb above it.

Also, it would be good to have this> :drool:, but without the drool - as a kind of surprised/very happy emotion.

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It would cool to have a "sheepish" grin type emoticon

Wouldn't this> :blush: cover that?

Looking at some of the new emoticons, they don't all appear on my screen but in the form of code. Anyone else have this issue?

Apologies for 'bumping' this post. 

On 17/02/2018 at 7:42 AM, Venefic said:

Looking at some of the new emoticons, they don't all appear on my screen but in the form of code. Anyone else have this issue?

Apologies for 'bumping' this post. 

What browser are you using? Have you changed the posting mode at all? There are two edit modes for posting and one of them only generates the emoticons once you post.

13 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

What browser are you using? Have you changed the posting mode at all? There are two edit modes for posting and one of them only generates the emoticons once you post.

I tried using chrome and the same issue still occurs. What do you mean by two modes of editing? 

@Robert8

Maybe? I just realized that you can click on "Categories" in the emoticons popup and it shows a lot more than on it's "start screen":

:cannon: :monkey: Definitely new emoticons to me. :excited:

On 26/2/2018 at 9:18 AM, Capparezza said:

@Robert8

Maybe? I just realized that you can click on "Categories" in the emoticons popup and it shows a lot more than on it's "start screen":

I'm not really sure those are actually new. Could be...

55 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I'm not really sure those are actually new. Could be...

They aren't new. Those are pretty old, actually. 

On 2/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, Capparezza said:

@Robert8

Yes, "Categories" definitely gives you more options.

Hey fellow EBers,

I`ve just made a very very important discovery: found a bunch more emoticons grinud.gif

nervouslaughter1.gif nervouslaughter2.gif nervouslaughter3.gif

You can find them here!

There are also some upside down ones!

angryud.gif blushud.gif classicud.gif cryud.gif grinud.gif grumpud.gif laughud.gif madud.gif sadud.gif surprisedud.gif sweetud.gif thumbsdownud.gif thumbsupud.gif tongueud.gif wackoud.gif wubud.gif

Wow, the emotes folder have only 352 views and the upside down emoticons folder have only 175 views! 

What do you think about them? Those are really cool, I'm definitely going to use them!

20 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

I've just made a very very important discovery: found a bunch more emoticons grinud.gif

nervouslaughter1.gif nervouslaughter2.gif nervouslaughter3.gif

Wow! Who knew, I mean, how did you come across these? *huh*

21 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

There are also some upside down ones!

Interesting, but I don't get the point of them exactly. :shrug_confused:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Maybe to mean the inverse of something...:rofl:

Wow! Who knew, I mean, how did you come across these? *huh*

2 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

Cool! I wonder what prompted these? 

I was looking at an eleven year old topic *huh* where @Scouty replied and saw that he had one of these emotes as a badge! Then I wondered where it came from so I dragged it with my mouse and opened this emote in a new tab. Interestingly, this emote was on Brickshelf (I say interestingly because every other try brought me on EB)! So I deleted one part of the code for being able to see the entire folder! Not bad idea, isn’t it? :shrug_oh_well:

Me neither...

9 hours ago, Venefic said:

Maybe to mean the inverse of something...:rofl:

Well, the emoticon you used here is more to mean the “side” of something... nervouslaughter2.gif

Does anyone think it would be better to open a new topic for that?

BTW, shoutout to @Robert8 and@Capparezza 

Edited by LegoModularFan

Some other emoticons posted in this topic (so nothing too exciting if you read all the topic) that aren't in the "Categories":

5379471250_101b3ddd2f_o.gif 5416823883_5ea5728542_o.gif 

New emoticons look great!

But they dont appear for me. At least not in my phone