KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Picked up 75156 - Krennic's Imperial Shuttle and 75149 - Resistance X-Wing Fighter for around 163$

Really happy with my newest additions to my collection, the Empire/Rebel army is finally growing.

18 hours ago, Forresto said:

That's actually really funny. Does the figure match up with the Rogue One version, you know besides the larger neck on the helmet. 

The most recent is in the UCS Death Star, the next most recent is in set 75150 (TIE Adv Vs A-Wing)

Here is a shot of that Vader(75150) and the Rogue 1 (EPIV) Vader. You can compare these here. Though keep in mind the LEGO Vader is leaning more to the Rebels TV Animated Series. They are both made to line up with Vader up to EPIV, however. 

Hope this helps somewhat. No other version of Vader would match up to Rogue 1 if it doesn't have his robes covering his shoulder armor. 

31014615774_2a82882d42.jpgPC252576 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

31880513710_f3b204eef8.jpgDarth-Vader1 by Macster Tome, on Flickr

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, thorin said:

The only downside is that I wasn't collecting Rebels sets... I only collected movie-based sets.

Now I've opened a whole new Pandora's box. :look:

Well, with the ghost appearing several times in Rogue One, you can easily stick to your movie-only rule.  ;)

58 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Did you bricklink these?

Yup, I did.

Not interested in Kylos shuttle (because of the wings...color) and the grey X-Wing (I have rhe black/orange version) but wanted the figs.

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Yup, I did.

Not interested in Kylos shuttle (because of the wings...color) and the grey X-Wing (I have rhe black/orange version) but wanted the figs.

Yep, I want that helmetless Poe and Lor San Tekka. I also want the hooded Kylo Ren.

I budgeted what I was going to buy once the sets are available in march:

Gonna wait for the inevitable 2x VIP and get:

- Y Wing, 4 Empire soldiers BP and a Rebel troopers BP or two ( maybe A-wing and Desert Skiff too, the AFOL is not a patient species ).

- Bricklink the figs of some microfighters, Thrawn if someone on Bricklink is willing to sell it under 20$ CAD, otherwise gonna get the set 20% off. 

- Stalk amazon.ca for deals on Battle on Scariff, that set is insaly over priced. 

I got 8016 Hyena Droid Bomber MISB from eBay for $20 including shipping, which seems fair enough for a set that old. I also picked up 75150 Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-wing Starfighter from Target on clearance.

Got the 75152: Imperial Assault Hovertank on sale 20% off.
I started wanting this set after seeing the movie. I just waited for a decent sale.
After nearly 1 year of no 20% off sale at Toys R us they started doing them again a few months ago. I think they saw that no one would buy most sets and the big exclusive at full price. Their shelves are always full of rebel combat frigate and even Dart Maul's ship.

22 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Yup, I did.

Hmmmmmmmm I did sell Lor San Tekka and Poe Dameron on BL to someone in the Netherlands two weeks ago.. Did you buy them from me? :p 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Hmmmmmmmm I did sell Lor San Tekka and Poe Dameron on BL to someone in the Netherlands two weeks ago.. Did you buy them from me? :p 

Nope. Wasn't me.

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

1 minute ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Nope. Wasn't me.

Oh well. Would've been a nice coincidence :tongue:

Went to the annual BrickFair this weekend in my local area and got the 75018 Jek-14's Stealth Starfighter for $75 MIB, the 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter MIB for $50 and a Bossk keychain that was still mint for $6.

On 30 December 2016 at 5:12 PM, derhay said:

Recently purchased the 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle set, but I am tempted to try and make a B-Wing out of it. We'll see how this weekend goes.

How did that B-Wing go? I try and make a B-Wing alternative build out of most of my SW sets but have only been successful with the 75049 Snowspeeder so far!

First order snow speeder which is finally available at the now affordable price of 37€ (lego action for overpriced stuff that does not sell well due to being overpriced)

Yoda's starfighter

2 latest battlepacks.

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Woohoo, great haul you got there mate :thumbup:

Aye the better half she pretends to moan but she always comes good with the presents!

Picked up the Droid Gunship 75042 from my local TRU they had it by the counter with some shelf wear and marked at £18!! Had to be done at that price 

Edited by Brickbashbosh

17 minutes ago, naugem said:

Recently got the 75148 Encounter on Jakku on sale :classic:

Nice! Don't like it at full price, but on sale it's a good set

Over the last few days I've picked up the following sealed sets.....I think I'm done for a while :sceptic:

-75087 Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter (x2 at 50% off)

-75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor (x2 at 50% off)

-10240 Red Five X-Wing (got it for RPP)

-75048 Phantom (to go with my Ghost)

-75097 Advent calendar 2015 ($30 MISB!)

-75106 Imperial Assault Carrier (40% off)

-75158 Rebel Combat Frigate (25% off)