WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Crossbow Upholsterer- Not quite sure who it came from, but it's probably in reference to my character in Heroica RPG who's constantly unholstering his crossbows gunslinger style.

Crossbow Upholsterer- Not quite sure who it came from, but it's probably in reference to my character in Heroica RPG who's constantly unholstering his crossbows gunslinger style.

Skrall silently upholstered his crossbow

That may have something to do with it. :wink:

" Snaffle snaffle nom nom" Cause I'm greedy! ISC

" ....or are they..." I guess I said that once.... ISC

" Now let's all get dunk and play ping pong" what a splendid idea! SI-MOCs... We do, We do!

Wishes he were less busty. -- I'm not exactly sure how or where I got this, but based on my profile visits it appears CorneliusMurdock is to blame. :laugh: I typo'd my way to this one. Now I know how Big Cam feels. :blush: From the timestamps, CorneliusMurdock jumped on this one. :laugh:

Edited by Flipz

" Now let's all get dunk and play ping pong" what a splendid idea! SI-MOCs... We do, We do!

I love getting dunk!

''Wants to RCB'' I am guessing from Superkalle for saying that I am up for hosting a technic RCB,although Ricecracker as also been on my profile page.

-10nerd points seems I just don't know my Simpsons trivia like I think I do. Called the Stonecutters Stonemasons, sigh. Given by Si-MOCS.

Skull for a face = needs to die. I was arguing against taking epic boss battle enemies prisoner. Especially those with skulls for faces. :laugh: Given by Pandora, I think.

Uh oh!

Slimy Photographing Squid - guess this was work of that admiral of Bluecoats ... the reason is unknown to me, but it sure makes me feel unpleasant. I'm not slimy!

No good dead ever goes unpunished. - I'm not sure who gave me this, either from the Eurobricks mafia since I tried too hard and ended the game, or maybe from Foog for something I said in regards to asking questions.

Took you a while to notice. I think you typed dead instead of deed, I don't remember where it was currently. I'll look for it.

Found it. You said "One good dead did not make up for..."

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

duh me cant reed for me selff- I misunderstood one of Hinckley's posts in The Pearl, so now I am an illiterate skimmer, apparently. -From Hinck :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Took you a while to notice. I think you typed dead instead of deed, I don't remember where it was currently. I'll look for it.

Found it. You said "One good dead did not make up for..."

LOL, OMG, i still didn't realize it said DEAD. I really am bad at this.

odd SPAM lover- Oh I was expecting this one. Not sure who gave it to me but if they are reading this... Well kids, don't report a post at 3am when you are running on 4 hours of sleep the past two days. Sometimes you miss the word "MOC" and think of it as a news article of sorts that someone is spamming on the forums.

:blush:

Well kids, don't report a post at 3am when you are running on 4 hours of sleep the past two days. Sometimes you miss the word "MOC" and think of it as a news article of sorts that someone is spamming on the forums.

Good advice! :thumbup:

Asks whores for hugs- Well, I made a post in The Pearl comparing an accusation for an attempted defense to asking a whore for a hug. From Hinck.... Again..... I'll find a link soon.

Not really a link, but a quote. Whatever I was talking to Lauren, who is played by the lovely (?) Scubacarrot, and the slashed out Betty is my character's daughter-in-law, who my character despises. This character is played by my good pal Ferrik.

And Lauren, saying that someone trying to avoid suspicion is suspicious is equal to asking Betty a whore for a hug. Isn't it everybody's goal to avoid suspicion, town or not? Seriously, you can't expect someone to say: "Crap I'm suspicious! Let's cause more suspicion towards me!"

...lovely (?) Scubacarrot...

I am very lovely.

Root Vegetables for Everyone! - I was very pleased by the outcome of the last Mafia Game, and what better way to celebrate than with Root Vegetables, I figured? From Pandora, I think.

Firmly in place and absolutely straight [ Was bestowed on me for a comment I made about 10232 Palace Cinema, I'm not sure who gave it to me though? ]

I like to lie about my age... And my identity... [ Boy is this a lesson learned, I got what I deserved. You see kiddies, never lie period, especially to a very powerful and smart man. Given by Mister Phes because I fibbed a little... okay, a lot. At least I finally got rid of "Formerly Commander Law." :blush: ]

Edited by Brickington

To the gallows with you ... that's not the redcoat's way, you know! :grin:

Given by Pandora, I think.

From Pandora, I think.

Yes and yes. I clearly need to be more obvious about it. :laugh:

I'm going to need more shadowy figures...

A comment I made in The Pearl dead writeboard. Night Three was very messy and I had to make more shadow figures. I strongly suspect Hinckley.