Sign in to follow this  
Kerntechniker

Admiralty

Sometimes an admiral needs a rest and there for he has his "office".

admiralitaet01.jpg

Thanks to Perfectionist I was rembered to admiralty. Still I'm working on a harbour, but how was it with Rome :pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC. I like the anchor (except for the color) and the small windows beneath are also good.

A flag or banner would be a fine addition too, for the rest you did a good job :thumbup:

Good job!

The old pirates color scheme looks really good here!

I really don't see any reason for you to have an anchor and a cannon in the front yard...

The overall architechtural design is pretty good

:pir_yoda:

P.S. I notice that you have an interior. Why didn't you post any pics of that?

Great job! :thumbup: I really like the color scheme. :pir-classic: Do you have more pictures?

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Wow!

I really love that. The colors really pop, it almost would fit in with a Fabuland theme. Excellent work!

One thing, could you please resize your picture to 800 x 600? Thanks! :pir-classic:

YOU BUILT THAT? :pir-oh3: That is AMAZING :pir-oh: and huge, i would like to know... is there anything inside of it :pir-look: like rooms, furnitures or else? But i juts LOVE THAT :pir-wub: man, too bad at i am not able to do such a building like that.

looking pretty good so far. where did you get all those nice windows? i can't seem to finde them anywhere for a reasonable price

there is one thing i would change though, make the roof to hang over the wall by one stud, otherwise the rain is going to run down the facade and spoil the colors there :wink:

unbelivible man, i cant say how impressive your building is, keep on building man, and pls hurry whit those updates :pir-grin: just kidding.

Captain Becker

I do wish we could get a better view of that officer's desk. :pir-tongue:

Yeah, some new photos would have been great although you have shown us a lot already.

I simply love the good old classic colour scheme, very nostalgic considering that soon Pirates will be discontinued :pir-cry_sad:

The anchor might look better in black and SNOT though. :pir-tongue:

Very nice, a classic style LEGO house for the Admiral.

I like the simplistic stairs and rooms, it really brings me back.

An excellent build, it has the real classic pirates feeling thanks to the colours. It's a great building, and the interior is great as well.

The anchor outside is a nice touch. Job well done! :thumbup:

I really don't see any reason for you to have an anchor and a cannon in the front yard...

Oh come on! What admiral doesn't have an anchor and cannon in his frontyard.

You should see all the clutter in Zorro's frontyard... :pir-grin:

Oh come on! What admiral doesn't have an anchor and cannon in his frontyard.

Aye, Phes is right! I personally think the anchor is a fantastic detail! A little large and yellow, but it's LEGO after all! It has a very classic feel to it this MOC, and it reminds me of sets such as the Eldorado Fortress and the Imperial Trading Post. I love the window arches, and the colour scheme is great too. :thumbup:

Perhaps the bottom floor could have had some more detail in it, but overall it has a nice interior, and the missing back wall adds some good play value, also adding to the classic-ness of the MOC. Top work there! I look forward to seeing more of your MOCs.

Perhaps this would be a good MOC to feature on the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage? What do you think bloggers? :pir-classic:

That looks fantastic. Maybe a little more exposed brickwork. Or giving the brick work you have a little more depth. Other than that this looks really nice. :jollyroger:

Perhaps this would be a good MOC to feature on the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage? What do you think bloggers? :pir-classic:

I think you're right :pir-classic: This MOC gets more posts than I first thought. I've underestimated the good quality of it :pir-sweet:

blogged.png

Very very nice house!!! The only change I would make to it is adding in a real ship anchor (black and a lot smaller) and getting rid of the cannon, but that's just my opinion. :pir-blush:

Hey Kerntechniker,

It's good to see those new pics and even better to see that your Admirality is still "alive", so that you could take them! :pir-classic:

Are you planning on some minor tweeks or improvements, possibly based on feedback?

I like MOCs that evolve...