Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Hello,

I would like to join the reviewers academy as I get a lot of brand new sets and the equipment required to write complete reviews of them.

Hello,

I would like to join the reviewers academy as I get a lot of brand new sets and the equipment required to write complete reviews of them.

Access granted.

Welcome to Reviewers Academy.

I have started working on a review, but figured that with advice from the Academy I would make it a much better one! Can I join in, please? :sweet:

Now that I've got my hands on a lovely new digital camera, I would like to join the Reviewers Academy. Can I?

Access granted, welcome!

I have started working on a review, but figured that with advice from the Academy I would make it a much better one! Can I join in, please? :sweet:

Not you, troublemaker :tongue:

Welcome Foooooog!! Delighted to have you on board! :sweet:

Not you, troublemaker :tongue:

Welcome Foooooog!! Delighted to have you on board! :sweet:

Thank you Rufus! :sweet:

:devil:

Well, I don't know what it all takes to participate, I am sure it was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I don't want to scroll through 70-some pages of posts to find it, but yeah, I would love to participate...I think. Honestly I don't have a lot of new Lego sets (I'm still not out of my "dark age", if you will) but I do a fair bit with LDraw and I have a host of Building Instructions downloaded in PDF format. Just let me know if I'm worth accepting. :sceptic:

Nice surprise to see you signing up. :sweet:

Well, I don't know what it all takes to participate, I am sure it was mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I don't want to scroll through 70-some pages of posts to find it, but yeah, I would love to participate...I think. Honestly I don't have a lot of new Lego sets (I'm still not out of my "dark age", if you will) but I do a fair bit with LDraw and I have a host of Building Instructions downloaded in PDF format. Just let me know if I'm worth accepting. :sceptic:

Just read in this post. The rest of the posts (most of it) are members asking to be admitted into the Reviewers Academy.

If you meet the conditions, we will be glad to accept you in.

I'd like to sign up, if that's OK.

I'm planning to do a review at some point this week, and I have done reviews on another site in the past, so I have had some experience, but I would like to hone my skills in the 'art'. :classic:

Just read in this post. The rest of the posts (most of it) are members asking to be admitted into the Reviewers Academy.

If you meet the conditions, we will be glad to accept you in.

Thanks! I do meet the conditions, but the Lego I have is quite well-used and worn, but if that's okay then I'll gladly be a part! :classic:

I'd like to start reviewing at some point soon. Could you sign me up please?

I'd like to sign up, if that's OK.

I'm planning to do a review at some point this week, and I have done reviews on another site in the past, so I have had some experience, but I would like to hone my skills in the 'art'. :classic:

Thanks! I do meet the conditions, but the Lego I have is quite well-used and worn, but if that's okay then I'll gladly be a part! :classic:

Well since I've done maybe close to 10 reviews already (Maybe), I might as well join and learn how to improve.

Access granted to all of you!

Welcome to the Reviewers Academy.

I, Perry the Platypus, would like to join the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I meet all the listed requirements, and I will beat up Doofenshmirtz if he ever tries to mess with my reviews!

I, Perry the Platypus, would like to join the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. I meet all the listed requirements, and I will beat up Doofenshmirtz if he ever tries to mess with my reviews!

Access granted.

I, name of JackJonespaw, would like to become a student of the Eurobricks Reviewer's Academy!

Access granted.

Sign me up, the tiger wishes to join the academy.

Okay, be offical Shaun.......I, Lightningtiger (being of not-so-sound mind or body...sorry couldn't help myself)wish to join The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. :classic:

Well, I have at least another 20 reviews to write this year....so I might need all the help I can get. :blush:

Sign me up, the tiger wishes to join the academy.

Okay, be offical Shaun.......I, Lightningtiger (being of not-so-sound mind or body...sorry couldn't help myself)wish to join The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy. :classic:

Well, I have at least another 20 reviews to write this year....so I might need all the help I can get. :blush:

Awesome. Pleased to have you joining us.

Welcome to Reviwers Academy.

I think, I would like to join Reviewers Academy - there are still some great models to describe (especially old ones). :wink:

I'd love to join the academy!

Welcome both :sweet:

Javert, eh? You should check this out (if you haven't already seen it :wink: )

I feel like I've failed myself. I was apart of the ERA quite a long time ago yet I only did 3 reviews which were of poor quality. I'd like to give it another try and do 6 more reviews to earn my gold badge. Thank you.

-Lego12