just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

Some disappointing repeats with no colour changes for the disco diva and Cyclops. The alien is superb though!

Disco Diva has the rollerskates from previous CMFs. The bearded guy is the Snake Charmer. Hopefully that snake will fit inside a standard barrel.

AY CARAMBA!

The King! THE KING!!!

New crown and new cape!

Love the Olive Green color of the box!

Looks like they're rebranding LEGO Minifigures a bit in 2015.

Why?

Edited by Robert8

Wait, how is that the Snake Charmer? He has a mustache and no beard! And the turban doesn't look the same. Perhaps that pic is (read: I hope it is) preliminary. The Lady Cyclops is so far indistinguishable from her predecessor. I like the star-shaped sunglasses and recolored skates on the Diva, but otherwise, meh. No new hair. The Paleontologist looks OK, but the Sheriff is painfully boring. I support the mustache, though. The Egyptian Warrior looks good with the keffiyeh. That alien is gonna inspire hundreds of Lovecraftian Cthulhu MOCs. And the King looks really good.

That caped character on the very right of the rows in the display looks intriguing. Wizard, perhaps? And what's the big silver thing there next to it? Is this the start of a new style of display and packaging for the CMFs? It looks like a tiered stand of cases.

Edited by 8BrickMario

you guys know that it maybe just preliminary pictures right?

Sure we do, but this does a few things. First, it proves the list was accurate. Second (and most importantly) it gives us something to talk about :wink:

If you think we'd avoid speculating on a picture you've not followed this topic at all :classic:

All that being said, this is similar to the timeframe when we received accurate pictures on past series.

Edited by jluck

You're right! It's not yet a final product or image, but it's just a preliminary image. If its a final image of the product, it should be in a opened box with the complete pictures of the figures then it has a lot of blind bags inside.

I can't wait for the HD Image.

Edited by legofanatic12

It is not watermarked confidental. It is just watermarked for the site that scooped the image. I don't think it is prelinary. At this point, these are in a normal production run.

That said, it is not a very good image and it is hard to make out all the details. But it is fun to discuss it.

I've reading some reactions to the pictures in fan sites, and they are generally positive.

I'm glad to see the CMF theme keeps strong after 13 series.

EDIT: What's up with the red letters in the box and the silver/grey thing between the Galaxy Trooper (?) and the Evil Wizard?

Edited by Robert8

That king is AWESOME! Any idea what the fig is next to the unicorn? I was worried about the sheriff seeing as I don't fondle the bags and always get tons of cops, but he is pretty cool. Looks pretty strong and better than 12 IMO. If the goblin is like boudin's render then that's icing on the cake.

So, wait, are those in boxes instead of bags?

No, its just either a preliminary or leaked image. Maybe its a retail production? I don't know, but it not yet a final product.

If its a final product, it supposed to be a box with all of the 16 minifigures are pictured like the series usually do. I hope they did not rebranded the series. We want to see in a blind bags.

Edited by legofanatic12

They'd better not be cardboarded, I want to be able to feel up the bags. I won't be buying blind to get what I'm after, I'll guarantee that. I bet it would hike up the aftermarket prices for wanted minifigs. :angry:

Also, the Disco Diva is on rollerskates, for whoever was asking.

Isn't the Cylops Grey?

Looks like it to me.

Edited by Artanis I

I'm thinking the figure between the sheriff and gray/silver thing on the packages is the Goblin. It looks like it's wearing a large helmet or something.

Also, the display on the right has some short of fork-like structure on the side facing to the left. Maybe some sort of weapon? I can't really tell...

Everything else looks awesome so far. The King and Egyptian Warrior are both amazing.

Looks like a strong Series. I can't wait to see the king, goblin and evil wizard properly.

Is this the start of a new style of display and packaging for the CMFs? It looks like a tiered stand of cases.

The display stand looks pretty much the same as it has done (in the UK) for multiple series now. Three tiers, each containing a box.

It's trival, but what I'm curious about is do TLG really run out of ideas of box colors? Or they intend to rehash the colors to tell that the minifigures are also rehashing?

About the new leaks (which could be preliminary prototypes):

Alien Trooper

Space isn't really my cup of tea, but this new alien should be a good one.

Lady Cyclops

Looks less feminine than I thought, perhaps it'll turn out good.

Sheriff

As we predicted, very closed to Mr. Not-A-Robot with color variation. Okay.

Disco Diva

Uhh.... abit too obvious as a rehashing fig.I did think the Clown hairpiece can be for women but I think she could be sexier or fashion-forward.

Paleontologyst

A very good counterpart to the Explorer and addition to the set 21110.

King

A very good change from the modern Castle design, I'll get this.

Egyptian Warrior

As good as all standard historical minifigures.

That king is just plain sexy, with beard and all.

I also like the egyptian's shield very much, however difficult it's to see the the thing properly.

The display stand looks pretty much the same as it has done (in the UK) for multiple series now. Three tiers, each containing a box.

Was thinking the same thing, there is one in my Tesco now S12 that is.