Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Puh, really expensive for french People.

The prices in Germany will ne better, at least about 5-20 EUR less with each Set.

Could it be that there is now a real Chance that the october exclusive "Hoth base" will indeed be something from E7 to match the snowspeeder?

But These sets will ne constraction sets from E7.

But I do believe that we will get a big E7 Wave in January 2016, a small mixed one (E7 and OT) in June and then the next "new film wave" for Rouge one.

I don't believe they will make a whole wave exclusive about Rogue One. It is just one film with probably less main characters than episode VII, and it's directly connected to Episode IV, so it's unlikely that they make a whole bunch of new ships and speeders and walkers instead of using the established vehicles that are common at this point of the story.

I can't think of more than three sets, much like Iron Man 3 as Marvel stand alone film got 3 sets, while Age of Ultron makes up a whole wave (like a new star wars episode would do).

And we may not forget that Lego cannot do only new stuff, people are always waiting for new versions of AT-ATs and snowspeeders.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Those prices in euro are simply obscene. I don't care if they're French or German prices, they're way too high compared to US prices. Lego has finally priced me out of collecting Star Wars sets. Lego isn't the only line I collect, and Id rather spend my money on other things if that's how they insist on treating their European customers.

I agree Lego is somewhat dropping the ball on female figs, although I did point out to someone recently that there are 41 female characters in Star Wars with figs. They've still overlooked Beru, any of Padme's handmaidens, Yaddle, several variants of Padme, the female pilot from Bravo Squadron, Palpatine's bald assistant, and that's not even getting into the EU goldmine they ignored for 16 years.

I would kill for a Sly Moore minifig!

I don't believe they will make a whole wave exclusive about Rogue One.

Rogue One is *the* Star Wars movie of 2016. It is the movie all kids will be seeing and the toys on every kid's wishlist, just like Episode VII stuff is this year. Of course it will get its own wave. This is not like some minor Marvel movie that gets 1 set (Ant-Man), this is STAR WARS, Lego's #1 eternal license. It's gonna get focus - and lots of it.

Also it will probably feature vehicles we are all familiar with, like classic X-wings, and TIE Fighters, since it is set between ep5 and 6.

Chookdude is right, Rogue One is set between episodes III and IV since it involves the theft of the first Death Star plans, not the ones of the second (so Bothan jokes do not apply :tongue: ). Since the events of that movie happen roughly in the same timeframe as Rebels, there's plenty of chances for new vehicles (or at least new variants).

B2T: The TFA sets seem to be very First Order- heavy, so hopefully that means we'll get to see all of the new Stormtrooper variants :wub:

Could it be that there is now a real Chance that the october exclusive "Hoth base" will indeed be something from E7 to match the snowspeeder?

I still think its an ESB playset. It explains why we're getting a redesigned Hoth Rebel in the Advent Calender. Last time we got the redesigned Scout Trooper in an Advent Calender it showed up in the Ewok Village that same year.

I just hope the January 2016 Wave isn't too bunged up with The Force Awaken's sets (although I can expect it to be featured very heavily) but with a mixture of OT and PT. Anyways, we need a decent set to aquire the OT Stormtroopers :)

As for a TFA battlepack featuring the new Stormtroopers; I'm all for it!

I just hope the January 2016 Wave isn't too bunged up with The Force Awaken's sets (although I can expect it to be featured very heavily) but with a mixture of OT and PT. Anyways, we need a decent set to aquire the OT Stormtroopers :)

As for a TFA battlepack featuring the new Stormtroopers; I'm all for it!

I guess disney wants to put the PT in the Background and concentrate on things that connect the original films with the new trilogy. Their strategy is going back to the roots.

I guess disney wants to put the PT in the Background and concentrate on things that connect the original films with the new trilogy. Their strategy is going back to the roots.

Agreed. I think PT sets will be increasingly rare. With 'Rebels', the OT-set spin-off films, and Episodes 7-9, I think at most we may see one PT set a year (and probably less).

Wait I'm slightly confused here, what is Rogue One ? Is it Episode VIII ? Following on from The Force Awakens ? I hadn't heard of it before just now

Rogue One is a Star Wars spinoff movie that will be released december 2016.

It's the first Star Wars "Anthology" movie (meaning, it's not part of "the Star Wars Saga" aka the movies with "Episode #s")

People obesses over the chrome nature of Phasma, It's not like c3po isn't chrome aswell in the movies and lego's non chrome fig is fiine.

Now, tell me you wouldn't prefer a gold-chrome C3PO to what we have gotten, but keep a straight face when you say it.

:tongue:

Edited by rollermonkey

Now, tell me you wouldn't prefer a gold-chrome C3PO to what we have gotten, but keep a straight face when you say it.

:tongue:

I can live with flat silver.

Spoken for myself, I'm surprised that I don't have any problems with white TIE fighters. If someone had told me two years ago I would have gone mad about it. Still I prefer the black panels, but the white doesn't make them look odd. I just hope they'll get more creative on them than just add a swivel gun. I love the whole TIE concept and how one can play around with it making always new models.

Edited by Jacob Nion

The UK prices for TFA sets were released a while back and also confirmed yesterday. Far better prices than the ridiculous ones for France and Germany. Looking forward to seeing what these sets look like.

The UK prices for TFA sets were released a while back and also confirmed yesterday. Far better prices than the ridiculous ones for France and Germany. Looking forward to seeing what these sets look like.

Would you mind confirming where you saw those prices, or better yet just relist them here.

Ta.

Why would anyone be concerned about Captain Phasma not being Chrome?

They already released a chrome TC14 and Stormtrooper in the past.

Edited by benjiv1

Why would anyone be concerned about Captain Phasma not being Chrome?

They already released a chrome TC14 and Stormtrooper in the past.

Hi

both figs you mentioned have been collector items, not released through sets. Sets have kids as main audience! Kids, even at the age above 3 put things in their mouth, so chromes figs.

Chrome tends to peel of them...

We will see a Phasma in chrome, but as exclusive fig, may 4th maybe.

Dino

Would you mind confirming where you saw those prices, or better yet just relist them here.

Ta.

Apologies about the post, the prices were confirmed when the set numbers were. Brickset relisted them along with the Brickshowtv not long ago too.

75099 Rey's Speeder - 193 pieces - £19.99, €29.99, $19.99

75100 First Order Snowspeeder - 444 pieces - £39.99, €54.99, $39.99

75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter - 517 pieces - £59.99, €76.99, $69.99

75102 Poe's X-wing Starfighter - 717 pieces - £69.99, €99.99, $79.99

75103 First Order Transporter - 792 pieces - £79.99, €114.99, $89.99

75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - 1004 pieces - £99.99, €129.99, $119.99

75105 Millennium Falcon - 1332 pieces - £129.99, €164.99, $149.99

Those prices seem more reasonable. The falcon hasn't moved regarding price versus previous version, so that'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

The prices for the UK look good, Rey's Speeder seems very reasonable for £20.00 honestly I expected it to be more, still good to finally get the confirmed names of the sets.

£500 for the lot? That's do-able. I feared worse. Just wish I was still in the UK when they drop, but it's usually cheaper to ship from the UK to here in Hong Kong than to buy them locally...

I am shocked by those euro prices, it almost starts to pay off to fly abroad for these sets...