Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Looks like my guess of Disney jacking up the SW license fees is closer to the truth than we want to believe. This was just spotted at Target:

Hasbro like Lego is on a 10 year license cycle. I think they just renewed it 2011-12 or so. Right before the Disney deal. So license rates would be stable and on a schedule. Any sharp uptick would more likely be production costs on Hasbro's side. Unless Disney went back and renegotiated (which they do do. )

Currently im hunting UCS 10212 but i have hope that Tydirium and IAC will have bunch of new version of classic stormtroopers (75055 and Slave1 ver.). Then i will buy it.

Tyderium would not likely give us Stormtroopers. That would be Endor Rebels vs Scout Troopers. IAC is likely something Rebels, no? So I would expect the Rebels print.

They're both the same though -_-

Is it like calling a certain x-wing Luke's x-wing and another x wing Jek Porkin's?

More like calling a certain Star Trek Shuttle Galileo and another Copernicus. The make and model is "Lambda Cass Imperial Shuttle" the specific stolen shuttle that the Rebels used is name or call sign "Tyderium".

Luke and Porkin's X-Wings have different markings.

Boss Nass was in the recent Lego mini movie, so there is a chance...

I personally would prefer Padme or Sabe in their dresses of the last battle in TPM, because we lack females; or a new Neimodian, because we lack non-droid seperatists.

With the new flash speeder and naboo starfighter coming out this summer, I am hoping that Lego will finally make a Boss Nass minifigure.

There's so many characters I would love to see come with the AAT.

Boss Nass

Captain Tarpals

Theed Battle Padme

Sabe

Sio Bibble

TPM Nute Gunray

Rune Haako

Darth Sidious

Naboo Royal Guard (not to be confused with the Naboo Security Guard)

Shame we won't see all of them. We really need more Battle of Naboo themed sets to cover everybody.

Maybe we will see one or two of these in the TPM sets coming out this summer. Ric Olie would be another good character that isn't on your list.

why does everyone want a Boss Nass figure? he is one of the stupidest characters in all of star wars (right up there with Jar-Jar).

Probably because Lego haven't made him and they've made plenty of other stupid characters previously.

why does everyone want a Boss Nass figure? he is one of the stupidest characters in all of star wars (right up there with Jar-Jar).

His stupidity doesn't really matter to me, he's part of the canon and I'll accept that. He's just one of the few B-class characters that we haven't gotten yet.

I agree. The mold would be useless on anything but that one character, he looks lame, and oh yeah: it's BOSS NASS. That's like saying "Man, I can't wait to get a Meebur Gascon minifig!"

I'm still holding out hope that one of the summer sets will be Boga related. Boga, Commander Cody, maybe a new Grievous..... :wub:

Never underestimate the power of fans requesting stupid character to be made into toys.

*cough*

Ice-Cream-Maker-Guy-350303295910.jpg

The sadbest part is, we'll get a Willrow Hood figure in any UCS Cloud City set- guaranteed. The character has such a life of his own at this point.

Never underestimate the power of fans requesting stupid character to be made into toys.

*cough*

*snip*

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Edited by Lobot
Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

I agree. The mold would be useless on anything but that one character, he looks lame, and oh yeah: it's BOSS NASS. That's like saying "Man, I can't wait to get a Meebur Gascon minifig!"

I'm still holding out hope that one of the summer sets will be Boga related. Boga, Commander Cody, maybe a new Grievous..... :wub:

Another new Greivous?! We literally just got one! And in my eyes it doesn't have any flaws, so I don't understand how lego could improve upon it (although I still respect your views and you probably have a valid reason).

Anyway, I'd like Boss Nass figure, just because we don't seem to get many aliens in Star Wars and he'd have to have new printing and a moulded headpiece. However, I would prefer other characters such as an Ugnaught, Durge or Rune Haako (and he's the stupidest character of the bunch.

Also, I don't know about Cloud City, but if you search for Rebels on the Internet you'll find a certain character is showing up. I know it was rumoured a while back, but know it's official and Filoni has released a rather tantalising clip, so we can expect to see that character appear in a summer set.

^Yeah, but if Lando is released as a Rebels character, that means no cape, no blue shirt......Yep, I could see LEGO doing that to us. :sceptic:

I understand the importance of the old costume, but I find his new outfit actually quite cool.

The original blue shirt torso print from the 2004 Cloud City was actually quite detailed as well, so you could always put the old torso and cloak with the updated head. I understand it would be quite expensive to put together, and wouldn't live up to a proper redesign, but it's better than nothing :)

Out of all the minifigures that Lego hasn't made the ones with the most screen time that are left for them still to make are probably Boss Nass and Taun We.

It would be nice if Lego would remake Jango's slave I as well and put a Taun We or Lamu Su figure in the set.

Out of all the minifigures that Lego hasn't made the ones with the most screen time that are left for them still to make are probably Boss Nass and Taun We.

Don't forget Captain Piett. (regarding unmade characters with the most screentime)

I know this is old news, but that polybag gives us quite a few of the pieces to make both Thrawn and Pellaeon from tTT.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

I stand corrected! (Don't have the SSD, didn't know that)

Neither do I! ;) The head is Snape's so it's just the torso that's unique. Worth BLing.

I know this is old news, but that polybag gives us quite a few of the pieces to make both Thrawn and Pellaeon from tTT.

Just need to throw a new badge sticker on the torso! ...and maybe add the gold epaulets :tongue:

Willrow Hood would be awesome, beyond Lobot and Lando there aren't that many notable Bespin characters (At least in my opinion), so I'd be glad to add him to my collection. Though it still might be a while before they do another cloud city set...

I'm kind of hoping they update the New Hope version of Leia. Standing her alongside the overly detailed Chewbacca, Han Solo and Luke she looks really plain. And sadly I realized that her torso has never changed, it looks very out of place with the thick lines. In fact the only new part they've made for that variation is the hair, otherwise it's the same old torso and a recycled head from another theme. Hopefully they'll update her before too much longer.

I'm sorry. To me, this "Willrow Hood" character represents the worst of SW fanaticism. I hope we DON'T get him, it would be a complete waste. The one HJR Holland made up there is plenty good enough.

How many more days to Nuremberg? Clearly we're starving for new information.

Are we sure the Naboo fighter is from Episode 1, maybe it is from ep2 and it comes with Senator Amidala in pilot suit and Captain Typho.

Are we sure the Naboo fighter is from Episode 1, maybe it is from ep2 and it comes with Senator Amidala in pilot suit and Captain Typho.

Wishful thinking. MTT, droid carrier, and AAT along with the flash speeder are all sets from episode 1. Although it isn't confirmed, it just backs up the idea that the naboo starfighter is from episode 1 since Lego likes to release sets within same episodes to complete a "battle scene"