Geeeezo.....can be buWizz just give us updates already?? I think it can possibly change allot of things.  The speed on this is amazing. 

Hi everyone

I have a small update which I want to share...

As of today I am working for BuWizz team, where I am responsible for

• Technical support - helping with technical issues and tutorials
  • Building and recording all kinds of models powered by BuWizz to show off it's performance and
  • And finally community support and feedback

So now you can expect more of my content, but not only here and on my channel, but also on BuWizz's official youtube channel.

Just now, suffocation said:

Thank goodness - maybe I'll be able to use my BuWizz unit as more than a mere battery box.

There are new torubleshooting vids available to help you :)

@Zerobricks: congratulations and good to know! Wish you a lot of success with that. I´m expecting a lot from this device in the future which I couldn´t use yet as intended. Will check the new videos.

1 hour ago, suffocation said:

Thank goodness - maybe I'll be able to use my BuWizz unit as more than a mere battery box.

I want to use it as a battery box only, serving as simple power source for my SBricks! Is that possible already without being a software expert?

21 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

@Zerobricks: congratulations and good to know! Wish you a lot of success with that. I´m expecting a lot from this device in the future which I couldn´t use yet as intended. Will check the new videos.

I want to use it as a battery box only, serving as simple power source for my SBricks! Is that possible already without being a software expert?

Hi, you have to set up power level in BuWizz app and than use Sbrock :)

Great to hear. I know you've had your struggles over the last few years but this is really great news. They couldn't have gotten a better person for the job. 

Hope all goes well and you enjoy your new role.

Never tried with Sbricks but it does work with PF receivers. If you just switch it on it sends minimum voltage (4.5V perhaps?) but if you send a fast-mode signal through the BuWizz app it'll run at 9V.

Thanks. However, I couldn´t get it work on my Android phone (version 8.0) though. BT pairing not possible. Or should I use a hammer first?...

Edited by brunojj1

5 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Thanks. However, I couldn´t get it work on my Android phone (version 8.0) though. BT pairing not possible. Or should I use a hammer first?...

You do not pair with Buwizz, you use the app. Check the tutorials I made on Buwizz's channel :)

Of course I use the app and everything, reinstalled the current app. "Error scanning for devices!" occurs every time unfortunately. I got it working on a much older android a few months ago, although I couldn´t use 2 x BuWizz at the same time back then, but it worked. Do you get similar reports from newer Android versions? Which tutorial should I follow?

If you want large scale V8 engine I suggest V8 LPE :wink:

My Humble opinion is that this is just studless version if older style engine like on 8865 set

Edited by I_Igor

Just now, I_Igor said:

If you want large scale V8 engine I suggest V8 LPE :wink:

Yeah, but I wanted a passive one :wink: Though that does give me an idea...

Just now, Zerobricks said:

Yeah, but I wanted a passive one :wink: Though that does give me an idea...

Well it could be used for large scale vehicle and it does not have to be a car...specially not Macan that brakes down :laugh:

I (finally) edited the video of my Rolug Xperience 2018:

These are the models I built for this competition:

640x338.jpg

640x338.jpg

640x338.jpg

You can find the LDD files of my competing models in this link:

https://www.bricksafe.com/pages/Zblj/Misc/rolug-technic-xperience-2018

All I can that is that the whole trip and competition was a blast!

A big thanks to all the Rolug members and especially to @braker23 for inviting me.

Edited by Zerobricks

Your Unimog and trophy truck look really cool,but I also like white Zetros. Now I can envy you on new Porsche (as parts pack) :laugh:

Wow, it's an update!

I have been very busy lately building the models for the 2019 BuWizz picnic:

Each of the models will get a detailed topic with detailed photos and videos, this is just a quick preview

First model to build is the G63 AMG 6x6.

It uses a total of 3L motors for drive, 4 differentials and locks and a 2 speed gearbox. There is working steering wheel and a fake V8 engine.

Only thing missing are the black 6x6 round plates which will be used for wheel covers.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Next model I made is a tracked racer powered by 2 PF train motors.

It uses the small sprockets to power the tracks. Lego changed the deisgn of the small sprockets in recent years, the older design might catch on the newer tracks, while the newer design allows for much smoother track drive.

There are also 4 suspended bogies which absorb the bumps very nicely.

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Further on, I built an 8x8 tatra which uses a new frictionless drive axle bearing solution with planetary gear hubs

The hubs use older turntables and 5x 8 tooth gears to get a final gear ratio of 1:4

800x600.jpg

The new drive concept uses a clutch 20 tooth gear which powers the maind rive 36 tooth gear.

This way the drive is insulated from friction created by the weight of the vehicle.

36 tooth gear also poers the second side of the wheels via self-made CV joint using pins and knob gear.

800x600.jpg

Steering uses linkages and is actuated by 2 mini linear actuators:

800x600.jpg

Final model:

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

And lastly I made a compact 2 speed gearbox

This is a very compact (7 x 5 x 3 studs) and sturdy gearbox which uses a pair of the clutch 20 tooth gears:

800x450.jpg

More info + building tutorial here:

Lots of cool stuff there for sure. I am particularly interested in that steering solution you have on the Tatra, I am always looking for good steering that uses LAs. Thanks and enjoy the picnic, sure wish I could be there. 

Well, now, after seeing your solution on swingarm suspensuon, I finally got a reason to buy that 20z clutch gear wheels. Good job! 

Some heavy cannons there :thumbup:

It is really hard to like you man - I struggle with one model like hell and you just go bang! - here are three cool MOCs out of my sleeve :wink:

I do have some concerns about that tatra steering to go out of sync between left and right side as those small LAs do like to click a lot...

1 hour ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Some heavy cannons there :thumbup:

It is really hard to like you man - I struggle with one model like hell and you just go bang! - here are three cool MOCs out of my sleeve :wink:

I do have some concerns about that tatra steering to go out of sync between left and right side as those small LAs do like to click a lot...

Thanks for the praise? 

Regarding Tatra's steering, each axle also uses another link connecting left and right side of the wheels, so they can't be desynced. 

@Zerobricks yes, it was meant as praise, you know... in our Slovenian way, with a pinch of jealousy :grin:

About that links - I knew you had it figured out :thumbup: :wink: Waiting for the presentations then.

Best regards!