Torgar

Zugal's Eyrie - Collab Display Part III

Like Infernum commented, you really have developed a well-defined look for the Zugal. Always a pleasure to stare at your MOCs.

Great build! Could I find these on flickr? I would love to take some closer look on all the details!

Great build! Could I find these on flickr? I would love to take some closer look on all the details!

Soon we'll post the whole collab. There will be details then.

I really like how you've used this tower technique, it works wonders! And the way the path winds around to the door is great planning!

You should be so proud of this BIG and BEAUTIFUL moc Torgar... You master this swampy feeling landscaping and your great rockwork. Those tan trees are great, and the incorporation of your cool raven really adds to the great castle!!

Impressive work Torgar and ZCerberus. The windows and stone walls of the tower are excellent, as is the shaping of the rocky eyrie it sits atop. Beautiful trees as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

What a brilliant MOC! Absolutely fantastic. The design, stonework and roc are highlights, but everything about it is great.

Genius build Torgar, love it! The rockwork base leading up to the fortress is just stunning, almost Escheresque with the spiralling pathway. The tower itself is amazing too and ah, that raven! :wub: :wub:

I think I can honestly say this is my favorite thing to pop up in the guilds, absolutely perfect! You've inspired me to take a somewhat different direction for my next convention build :)

The few, the proud, the Nocturnians!

Now if only we could get our old juggernauts back in the action...

LD, Taz, ISC... come home fellows, come home!

On my way cap'n!

Wow, that's BIG! The size has allowed for so many good details, the first thing that stood out to me were the dark red tree branches that seem like ferns because of the enormity of the tower. The raven and the trap plants are my favourite parts, but its outstanding.