SkaForHire

(Completed) Call to Arms! Battle of The Wither Woods (And LDD Ch

Garret Hailfist's Battle Log: Men of Pride and Honor

I'd heard of the turmoil in Kaliplin just two months ago the lords of Eastgate fighting fighting over the control of their city, the second brother betrayal of the eldest and the thirds attempt to win back the city, News to our island travels slow and without the standard Gear trade ships coming to harbor it got to us even slower. It all seemed rather bogged in politics, until I'd heard how Petera betrayed Dugal in foul magics. Even before I'd gotten all the details I knew I'd be joining this conflict on one side or another, Eastgate and Gear Co. helped us at Khordeem, and a man always repays his debts. I knew I'd be with Dugal and his men against Petera arguably the strongest Magic weilder in existance, I only knew of one person that could possibly help us when the time came, he'd been living in seclusion for nearly 10 years only coming to town once every few months for supplies and never talking to anyone, the last words he said to me were right before we rushed off to Khordeem as he gave our Mage a length of rope and told me he'd be able to perform the summonings alone with it's use, A most reclusive man.

Rumors in Skaraen started to spread that I'd be leaving for Eastgate, Firo couldn't keep his damn mouth shut he's been Captain of the Guard for nearly to Years and doesn't understand the lethality of Gossip. Darren Longshot and his friends came up to me asking to come along, I could tell Darren was excited he'd heard Jakon would be there a few days earlier and had been talking about Khordeem since, I tried to persuade them not to come but I can't make anyone do anything these days it seems, with no official post since I retired my words only carry senority. Three of the town guards including Darren decided they were going to volunteer their services to Dugal, while it was noble I hope they don't regret their actions.

I managed to sneak away from the town a week before departure to seek out the man most of the town calls an old hermit, the truth is something significantly different. As I approached his shack the door swung open revealing something beyond my imagination, a staircase leading down into a spacious series of corridors and rooms all with open doors, I'd manage to peek into each door seeing bedrooms, kitchens, armories, just before they'd close on their own as I'd walk past (I may make this MoC in the future, for now it's for story progression) each closing door causing me to walk further down the corridors until I would find a door that wouldn't shut to lead me down a different hall, after what seemed like an hour the halls lead me to a large study, and at the back of the room there sat the man his face in a book shadowed over by grand bookcases. As I took steps closer the man looked up and with a solemn look he said, "I've been expecting you."

A week later I waited for him at the dock to depart, he seemed to know the prediciment better than I and argeed to help me, stating he had his own reasons for needing to stop Petera. fifteen minutes before we were to make sail he arrived, we we off to the mainland to make our way to Khaliplin.

We'd traveled to the oil road through the desert, Darren constantly talking my ear off about all the things he planned on doing, the others anxiously fiddling with their bows hanging on his every word. Not fifteen minutes after we started traveling towards Eastgate did I see Dugals forces marching towards us, After I was met by a scout, I told him I needed to talk to Dugal, he kept trying to correct me by saying "Lord Dugal", but I told him to just take me to him and I have no time for titles. Fifteen minutes later Dugal came riding over to me Axe in hand, asking my business with him and why it was so urgent. I told him I'd like to talk alone with him, but he brought Paulos, I decided it wouldn't hurt, I told him I was their to help them and they told me about the upcoming battle with Petera's forces trying to pincer the seige, it was at this point the mage spoke up to Dugal, "My names Lucent Dreher and I'm going to help you win this battle.", he said as he pointed to the river with a smile and asked Dugal how many ships he thought could fit in the width of the River and which ones he knew of their locations.

The sun was climbing the skies when we saw the first hint of Peteras forces I was placed along with my archers Near Jakons forces and some yeti's, And Darren wont shut up, he's gotten even more insufferable since he learned what part of the line he'd be on.

14739643545_5b001abe08_z.jpgDSC_1311 by skaforhire, on Flickr

The onset of the battle was slow, but we were some of the first to see action due to one of the enemies mages dropping a whole division in front of us, before that only one of our rogue mages was in battle seemingly teleporting his whole company right into a group of berserkers known for being incredibly brutal. it wasn't long before these events triggered full scale charges on both sides.

14751785764_b0936cf2ae_z.jpgDSC_3385 by skaforhire, on Flickr

We were in the heat of it, when I heard Lucent yell out to me I was needed else where, I called my horse and felt myself being spirited away by magic, and as soon as my vision cleared something caught my, a Sword I was all to familiar with, but it disappeared in the confusion as another division of footmen were on me, no more than a few moments later did I feel a familiar pull, I realized this must be what Lucent meant, I'd felt this before only two times and knew what it meant, someone was about to die. My vision cleared once again revealing the familiar dimension of death, a plane of existance which only purpose is for death, the man across from me was wearing the Kings armor, he yelled I'd killed his son, I vaguely recognized his voice one i'd not heard in nearly five years since Khordeem, before I could say much he Lunged at me.

14966131775_26d72750f7_z.jpgplanar combat 2 by skaforhire, on Flickr

We were embroiled a fight of not only swords but words. He blamed me for the death of his son that fateful day he decided to break flank. I do not regret my decision to not follow him that day as it would have been a fools errand.

"You're the reason my son is dead", Cried Fenghen as he swung his sword, I parried and held it out of the way long enough to launch a bolt into his side.

"Your own pride was the cause of your sons death." I replied to the angered Fenghen.

"You have no Honor! You are no knight" Fenghen Screamed as he Swung his sword down at me again fighting only on anger. I took the opportunity to reload my crossbow as he failed his sword in rage. I unleashed a shot dislodging helmet lock from his breast plate. and swung to jostle him in his armor.

"I never claimed to be a knight nor would I want that title, if it put me into a catagory with you." I replied, angering the already preturbed Fenghen, into a full on swing opening up his guard for me to launch another bolt into his side.

"I will avenge my son!", Fenghan yelled as he swung again the ground ever crumbling and rebuilding around us as we did the dance of death in this crooked dimesion. We'd keep fighting until one of us stopped drawing breath.

I saw my opening as his armor jostled while he madly swung another blow at me, I took it instantly running him through with my sword I replied, "No you're pride killed your son.", as I pulled my sword from his body and watched him fall to the crumbling ground.

14965793152_6ebe77cf3e_z.jpgplanar combat 3 by skaforhire, on Flickr

I saw the life leave his eyes and shortly after his body vanish, knowing my body would leave this dimension soon enough as the dimension's wish had been granted.

14705608169_4a955cfa51_z.jpgDSC_3540 by skaforhire, on Flickr

As the Dimension faded away my vision cleared yet again to reveal that familiar sword once again.

~To be continued.

Chapter 14

Don’t always accept a Teleport.

In the Hand of Ediz Falconi, Arkbri Falcons. (Petera’s side)

Fight of flight? I was making this decision as Jakon and his drooling counterpart started to bear down on what was left of our shabby little line on the right. Crushing us even further was an oncoming Amazon full of bloodlust, I could see she was opening Black Boars’ heavy armor as if it were paper. Flight… Definitely flight came across my mind. This side was toast.

14734258410_88700f17ca_z.jpgDSC_1409 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Besides the Black Boars, Torin Drownhunter and Lord Argentis, there was barely an army left over there. So I was just giving the command to fall back in an orderly fashion (to the rest of the line, my boys know to run like the dickens), when all of the sudden I felt tingly. Well, I have been teleported once before, so I knew what was happening. I thought that clearly, Ravencroft – who was standing near our flank – had had enough and was going to at least regroup us. So I let my will down, and accepted the teleport. After all, they can’t put an arrow through you if you are defying the laws of time and space to get to your location.

This was a big mistake.

14920843295_dd570f29e0_z.jpgDSC_3585 by skaforhire, on Flickr

We appeared in back of the middle of their line. My men, Ravencroft, Drowhunter, a couple Black Boars, Argentis, his niece, and freaking Dugal MacLean were all teleported to this spot. What the heck Ravencroft was thinking, I will never know. He wasn’t around to ask after the battle. But, there we were.

I took this opportunity to kill Bart Redson. That cheeky cleric healed way too many men in front of me. I pulled him down from his horse, and put the sword to him. I am not sure if he survived the battle – I doubt it.

14756483958_fa23fa6100_z.jpgDSC_3617 by skaforhire, on Flickr

My man, Kermli took down another healer within seconds of the teleport. It was pretty good hunting, and at first I thought Ravencroft was on to something. One of my other boys almost got another mage, but she was a bit spry for him.

14756547047_3f5a4aa23f_z.jpgDSC_3615 by skaforhire, on Flickr

That is when things went downhill.

One of those Winged Immortals came plowing in on us, leading a charge of Gear Heavy Titans. He took poor Kermli’s head clean off, and downed another one of my men.

14756459818_73fe88c634_z.jpgDSC_3644 by skaforhire, on Flickr

The titans ran down another of my men, but also ran Argentis’s niece down in one massive blow. No man should have to see family impaled in this way. He began to rage.

14756332718_20103674b9_z.jpgDSC_3645 by skaforhire, on Flickr

At about this time, Ravencroft swore a little, then teleported away, leaving us there to die.

At this point Torin Drowhunter, of the rival mercenary group Kaliphlin Stars looked around and turned to me. I knew he was thinking the same as I. “We are done, aren’t we? “ he said. I replied “Aye” and tried to address the Necromancer Karkhon – however, he was too busy raising my newly decapitated men as zombies to attack Dugal’s men. I turned to Argentis who was beating his sword against Dugal’s incredibly well armored horse. I told him we had lost and it was time to surrender, he did not seem to hear me.

I gave Dugal a gesture asking him to stay his hand and give me a moment. I then walked up behind Lord Argentis, knocked off his helmet, and bludgeoned him with the hilt of my sword.

14756437218_b64e0d74b4_z.jpgDSC_3669 by skaforhire, on Flickr

14943042715_241df9d752_z.jpgDSC_3670 by skaforhire, on Flickr

I thin turned to Dugal and said, “I hope you will accept Lord Argentis’ surrender. “

He nodded, and our day was through.

14756462168_66f7618048_z.jpgDSC_3642 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Fantastic write ups! All these ebbs and flows and confusion of war!

Just got done reading the latest battle reports...That was quite a read and I like the references to past battles as well as the reference to my History in Wade's backstory. A pity the oliphant riders didn't last longer. Maybe the mounted Masks will last longer.

Just got done reading the latest battle reports...That was quite a read and I like the references to past battles as well as the reference to my History in Wade's backstory. A pity the oliphant riders didn't last longer. Maybe the mounted Masks will last longer.

It probably won't get much more mention, but the Oliphant killed a bunch of Wades men... I killed the riders because Scarst was going to ride back up the rear of my line. I wasted about 10 lightning bolts to do it though... which cost me later on.

Chapter 15

On the Brink of Destruction…

In the hand of Marty El’Dron, Marksman for Lord Sansael. (Dugal’s Side)

14734262249_2e1dd059c1_z.jpgDSC_1411 by skaforhire, on Flickr

With the onslaught of a new threat coming from our rear, and now a few of these Blue Spears cutting up our men on the high ground with their ridiculously long lances, things looked bleak. However, after the mages in front of the crown finished off the assassins, the red sister with them turned around and healed both Nammuat and the Green mage with us.

The Captain of the Blue Spears and a few of his men were bogged down and now facing some of our toughest centaur mercenaries along with Garet Hailfist and Paulos MacLean.

14734333977_d439cb106d_z.jpgDSC_1426 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Soon the Blue Spear captain’s horse was killed and he was made an offer from Paulos to serve GEAR Co. after the battle. The filthy Merc agreed and tried to call down his men.

14734177069_d023ed1d33_z.jpgDSC_3582 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Unfortunately they did not hear his commands. We had to turn a few of his men into pincushions.

14734156020_6a6524b46a_z.jpgDSC_3596 by skaforhire, on Flickr

At this point I was the only one of our troop still standing, and I was attempting to shoot Belig and his men.

14917731511_f36aed9174_z.jpgDSC_3614 by skaforhire, on Flickr

But I got a little help, your dispatch of Rakath Assassins did the trick.

14917766171_a01bec9dbb_z.jpgDSC_3580 by skaforhire, on Flickr

They made short work of Belig Terror of the North.

14942689652_4616229d67_z.jpgDSC_3665 by skaforhire, on Flickr

General Phrixelle was revived by a druid Lynrem, and she continued the fight…

14939962341_74a57a9d95_z.jpgDSC_3674 by skaforhire, on Flickr

only to be slain by a rouge Blue Spear minutes later.

14920050576_1d8bd42901_z.jpgDSC_3675 by skaforhire, on Flickr

The Leanders made a final push, and accompanied by the Shadowmere warriors, they were able to finally force the Avalonians to surrender.

14942706092_0e9ab866fa_z.jpgDSC_3647 by skaforhire, on Flickr

On our left Paulos, with the surrender of the Blue Spears, now able to deal with other threats got off his horse and showed his fighting Prowess. Paired with your House Guard Captain and your centaur Mercs he started to make quick work of the enemy.

14920097996_aa27d22d12_z.jpgDSC_3623 by skaforhire, on Flickr

As the right side of the battle came to an end, we were victorious. The Leander’s revived Belig and took him with the remaining Avalonians prisoner.

14939901221_14d532d4a9_z.jpgDSC_3739 by skaforhire, on Flickr

General Phrixelle was revived again, and this time she ran down one of the hardest fighting warriors on their side, Gad the Evasive. Not one of our soldiers could touch him, but he was tired and saw that his portion of the battle was lost, so he surrendered.

14942607482_f696918b2e_z.jpgDSC_3752 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Thus ends my report, Dugal’s forces successful on the Right Flank, largely due to the Mercenaries Masa sent, Lord Vladius’s men, and your own troop’s efforts. As we took our breath, we looked to the left, hoping they would have as much success.

It probably won't get much more mention, but the Oliphant killed a bunch of Wades men... I killed the riders because Scarst was going to ride back up the rear of my line. I wasted about 10 lightning bolts to do it though... which cost me later on.

If any of the Golden Masks survive, I will use them in future battles but seeing as they are weak against lightning, I will have to make sure the oliphant driver is a mage able to cast a shield against magic attacks. Also great to finally see the Leander back in action!

Chapter 16

Blood Lust and Spilt Milk

In the hand of Darrin Longshot, retainer for Garret Hailfist.

The excitement was tense… We followed Jakon and Mark into the heart of battle. They had just finished off the Death’s Head company and some undead, and were looking for the next enemy – the only problem was that there were no more enemies. A series of ships bringing reinforcements to Dugal’s army had landed – Ungrim Ironmaul and the Ghost Stone Dwarves, along with a whole contingent of Cresentthorn Elf Archers unloaded in front of us.

14756397809_e1ae99ab64_z.jpgDSC_3633 by skaforhire, on Flickr

They were equally surprised. Half of the remaining forces seemed to vanish – with Dugal – and what was left were the Black Boars, their leader Harold the Smooth, the Yukar, the mighty Rex Marizrack Torsten of Horssten, a few of Lord Argentis’s men (sans leader) and Costa Ortega’s few men. The army seemed tight, but they had one mage defending against our five on that side, and it seemed that an onslaught would ensue. Then he came.

14920822495_76bcaf45ce_z.jpgDSC_3606 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Playing dead, one of the Death’s head Mercenaries leaped up with a giant battle axe and split Mark’s skull. Jakon behind him gasped and went into a rage. Soon everyone around the poor merc had his sights on him. They cut him down , and one of our healers immediately delivered a healing spell to Mark.

14756448298_762b072280_z.jpgDSC_3657 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Looking downfield we could see Lisa of the Death Angels enrage over losing almost all of the women under her command. She whirlwinded through the Black Boars, their heavy armor seemed to peel off under her blade.

14897875696_48ec27bccc_z.jpgDSC_3565 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Soon she got to Harold the Smooth, their leader, and with one swing she dispatched him, cleaved into two crossbowmen, and killed their mage! Who says this woman needs an army?

14756393279_b0936221fb_z.jpgDSC_3639 by skaforhire, on Flickr

The Aleenridders back her up, they fought Sir Rex, some of the Black Boars, and Captain Anton Wyles and company.

14920520502_1297fabb58_z.jpgDSC_3559 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Unfortunately one of them was killed by Sir Rex (the second Aleenridder to fall in the battle – The first by Wyles’ bowman).

14942729002_dd0d9a4b9f_z.jpgDSC_3620 by skaforhire, on Flickr

Hattaman the Yukar put up a good fight, but was de-horsed by The “Company of Adventurers”

14756419060_cc1c815904_z.jpgDSC_3621 by skaforhire, on Flickr

He was finally ran through by Lord Tiven

14756467078_535d8bf8d3_z.jpgDSC_3636 by skaforhire, on Flickr

A group of men, including the Paladin Romak Norr, took down Lord Scorpius, and Costa Ortega surrendered to them.

14920027356_be1f034dbe_z.jpgDSC_3700 by skaforhire, on Flickr

It was at that point that I looked right and heard shouting… One of Lord Zach’s men, a man named Captain, was defending a fire mage. It looked like Lord Zach had fallen, and most of his men killed – but they held Mikeo’s advance.

14942626262_160e86f7bb_z.jpgDSC_3732 by skaforhire, on Flickr

14756493577_95ed1afedd_z.jpgDSC_3676 by skaforhire, on Flickr

That is when hell broke loose.

I died, how terrible, glad I could hold off mikeos advance, I probably should have sent my necromancer and crown knights to help, but didn't have them set for pics in time. Anyway, great game btw

Phew! What a rollercoaster of a ride this battle is turning out to be. Poor Phrixelle, it's really not her day! Downed twice in quick succession by the blue spears, that's gotta hurt. :oh: Glad she managed to make a contribution at the end though. Also good to see Marty and Nammuat still alive, and the Rakath assasians finding their mark. What happens to assasians who survive their raid btw? Can they go back "into stealth" and be dropped in again, or is it a one-shot deal?

Guess it's the battle for the centre now... that dragon looks like it'll take some beating. Go Dugal's side! :excited:

I died, how terrible, glad I could hold off mikeos advance, I probably should have sent my necromancer and crown knights to help, but didn't have them set for pics in time. Anyway, great game btw

Just unconscious, you were revived after the battle.

Phew! What a rollercoaster of a ride this battle is turning out to be. Poor Phrixelle, it's really not her day! Downed twice in quick succession by the blue spears, that's gotta hurt. :oh: Glad she managed to make a contribution at the end though. Also good to see Marty and Nammuat still alive, and the Rakath assasians finding their mark. What happens to assasians who survive their raid btw? Can they go back "into stealth" and be dropped in again, or is it a one-shot deal?

Guess it's the battle for the centre now... that dragon looks like it'll take some beating. Go Dugal's side! :excited:

The Assassins can go back into stealth if they can get to a location that the enemy can't see (on this field that is pretty much behind one of the big rocks or in a building. The battle did not last long enough to do that though. (Scarst also dropped them fairly late in the game)

Ok cool, glad I survived.... Did the sensei survive too? And what stats did u use for my units?

Edited by Zach101

Pfff, I can't believe Gad surrendered (to a thrice dead person moreover!), he ought to have died fighting nobly! :laugh: (Discretion is the better part of valor I suppose.)

By the way, I had actually meant to sign up for Dugal, I guess it's just that I get confused between Petera and Paulos. :tongue: Obviously too late now, but maybe that's part of the reason Gad surrendered! :laugh:

You guys are fantastic! Everything really comes alive, fog of war and everything. Exited to read the final parts.

Pfff, I can't believe Gad surrendered (to a thrice dead person moreover!), he ought to have died fighting nobly! :laugh: (Discretion is the better part of valor I suppose.)

By the way, I had actually meant to sign up for Dugal, I guess it's just that I get confused between Petera and Paulos. :tongue: Obviously too late now, but maybe that's part of the reason Gad surrendered! :laugh:

Ha, nobody could hit him! We gave him too many stats and feats because you had earned them through the previous challenges! He got stuck against a couple of well armored orcs and there he stayed trading blows against armor.

I like the idea that he just showed up on the wrong side of the field... fought for a bit, and then was like "wait a second..."

Glad I've made it thus far, slightly sad Malcolm hasn't been mentioned though. Keep up the good work, Victory for Dugal!

The Loyalty of Gnomes:

From the Field Report of Alfred Picklefield Blue Guards 2nd Company

I'd heard the right flank grow silent, I wasn't sure what it meant but after whatever exploded on the left flank I was more than uneasy at any change in the status quo. I'd seen the arrows exchanged in volleys over the desert sand but with the mass of cavalry and an elephant on the road I had no way of telling if either ever hit their mark. I knew I'd have to concentrate on the line in front of me, even though I wasn't in the fight yet it was only a matter of time before one of my fellow blue guards would fall and I'd be taking his place, this strategy has been in place ever since Al'Leden took over control of the Blue Guard and I can't say I like it but I have to follow orders, even if they do mean our Casualty rate has rise from twenty-five percent to forty-five, I do question the decisions of who ever decided to allow him to buy this commision though. I didn't have long to ponder as one of my comrades fell before me I steped into battle next to a gnome wearing weilding a short sword, I'd been told by the others they were creepy but in that moment I could see past their weird behavior and see that they were giving their all for the cause they were hired.

It wasn't long after I'd stepped into the line until I heard a scream come from a man only a few Yards away from me, I managed to see it was Torgonius, he'd been dealth a fatal blow, his men looked worried and defeated at the sight of their leader on the ground bleeding. I could relate I've seen many friends die and wouldn't wish it upon anyone, although I would have never in a million years have expected what happened next.

14943024115_ff274b88b6_z.jpgDSC_3691 by skaforhire, on Flickr

The leader of the gnomes about three men down from me heard the scream of Torgonius who'd employed him, and flew into a terrible murderous rage, he started swinging his maces around and beating into the helmets and skulls of the Red guard along the line, with in seconds he'd killed three and was at the man in front of me, and with a rather high pitched voice he barked out,"Help me or get out of my way!" as he beat in the skull of them man in front of me with surprising force.

14920015766_e1557accb6_z.jpgDSC_3711 by skaforhire, on Flickr

With each swing of his maces he got faster doing things with maces I never thought possible he split the next man in line in half with the chain connecting the ball. He was a gnome on a mission.

14756336610_0afec8e1d1_z.jpgDSC_3712 by skaforhire, on Flickr

He had single handedly cleaved through half the Red Guards line before his maces stopped spinning, I'd thought he had warn himself out but I was wrong he'd only just started as he began swinging them over his head jumping body to body as he made his way down the enemy line, He managed to kill three quarters of the line by himself before he stopped, He'd secured Torgonius' body as one of the scarlet ladies ran up to heal him, This gnome, Gibblestomp as I later learned his name, was covered in so much blood I failed to realize that a lot of it was his, while he'd managed to rout the whole enemy line he ended being stabbed several times, in his bid to save his employers life.

14920014186_b678640dea_z.jpgDSC_3713 by skaforhire, on Flickr

14943002375_b3b6c1bf7d_z.jpgDSC_3714 by skaforhire, on Flickr

14939923521_5d516b181c_z.jpgDSC_3715 by skaforhire, on Flickr

14920011486_134a0a7317_z.jpgDSC_3716 by skaforhire, on Flickr

A gnome that had nothing to gain from saving his employers life risked his, and broke the enemy line doing so, a more noble act I don't believe I will ever seen for the rest of my life. I heard from the other men after the battle they were not sure if Torgonius would make it, I hope Gibblestomp's actions were not in Vain.

(Torgonius was dealt fatal damage at the end of the battle, which means he would technically be dead and need to be revived, by magic but as it was in the last few turns and a Scarlet Lady was near along with Gibblestomp wiping out anyone that would be a threat to immediately healing him, we decided that he was able to be saved, since you said he'd be allowed to die it's your call what happens to him Hammerhand)

I knew I made a good choice in employing the noble gnomes. Their unwavering servitude and noble determination shall be richly rewarded, the price we had previously settled upon will be doubled, if not tripled when Sir Brychan hears of the valor of the gnomes.

Ok, out of character... Wow, I sure wasn't expecting the gnomes to be such a big part of the battle! I think I'm going to choose to save Torgonius, and plan some builds around him and the gnomes. Maybe I'll develop a story line with them, and expand on their friendship...

Ha, nobody could hit him! We gave him too many stats and feats because you had earned them through the previous challenges! He got stuck against a couple of well armored orcs and there he stayed trading blows against armor.

I like the idea that he just showed up on the wrong side of the field... fought for a bit, and then was like "wait a second..."

Not sure if that's good or bad - I had half wanted him to die, just to cut out one of my too many characters. :tongue: Oh well, you'll probably not hear from him again after the battle anyways!

Excellent deeds seen on the battlefield, things are looking better, I am glad because everything seemed for a moment to be lost.

Good to see my men are fighting properly. :knight:

Looks like that opportunist Falconi has survived yet another battle? :classic:

What happened to Soraya, did she get involved in the action and did she survive?