AndroTech

42030 - Volvo L350F Wheel Loader

Minifigs fit in the seat, that was all I was worried about really, its a pretty good set.

PS. Minifigs fit in all the rc sets, (8043/9398/41999) :tongue:

Edited by JM1971

Just received my 42030. Box shows v2 receivers, but inside v1. :(

May be they dont have enough v2 receivers or there is a excess of v1 receivers in stock that they want to sell before going to v2?!

Is there any note that "real content may vary with box image"? :)

Edited by rm8

They are permanently using V1 receivers.

You can find more information about it somewhere in the Review topic (or this one, not sure).

They are permanently using V1 receivers.

You can find more information about it somewhere in the Review topic (or this one, not sure).

I thought you got pre-release sets

I thought you got pre-release sets

That was my first impression as well, but apparently this configuration works fine with V1 controllers.

you can pre-order the volvo loader for €175,99 @amazon.de

I found one on eBay for $259 shipped and couldn't resist buying it and I actually saved about $10 versus ordering from S@H. The best part is that it has already shipped and will arrive by next Wednesday :wub:

Thanks for the hint. Mine is ordered and it cost €194 incl shipping to Estonia.

I just got back from my Lego store, and they had 2 on the shelf, I took one and then the other one was gone.. they had only been open about an hour. I have never had to stand in that long of a line to pay either! I asked and they said they had a lot of them in stock, and they refilled the shelf right away.

amazon is pricematching toysrus.de, which have 20% off on all lego sets, including the three new technic sets. So the bulldozer for 32 and the pickup for 71 or so. Karstadt has had it on the shelves for a week or so, but unfortunately at the full price.

Edited by S.I

I got mine on Tuesday from TRU for $249.99, and just finished it. Had fun chasing my dog with it lol, but i can see some Mini LA's are gonna replace that awful steering set up LEGO designed. Nice part is, there's plenty of room to do it,and have it look nice n neat. BAd part is, I can see I,m gonna have to tear it all apart to do it, LOL. Oh well it was a fun build, I,m also gonna work on some other tweaks here n there on it.

One quick question. I was very pleasantly surprised 42029 came with a foldable box with tabs on the sides, so no edges you need to tear. Does the same thing go for 42030?

I put it next to my Liebherr L580 and even though they use the same tires, 42030 dwarfed it.

Could you make a picture of those two loaders? :)

As requested:

800x598.jpg

I may get one in five weeks.... :innocent:

I still have not built the skip truck (birthday present from march),or to that point the plane.

So if I do get it I wonder how long it will take me to build it. :snicker:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

How can you NOT build a set ? If i buy it, in that night all of my nerves tell me to build it, i can't resist :laugh: . I envy you, i wish i could just buy the set and build it later.

Sorry for being offtopic.

I normally build all of them but I just have not had the time too,also the skip truck is in Glasgow and I am on lewis so I can't even if I wanted too. :blush: