Sebeus I

[SoNE Ep. I] Just in time

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

(Previously)

Rebels were evacuating the citizens, luckely we arrived just in time to counter their escape.

dsc00543.jpg

It really was close, if we would have arrived just a moment later they would have escaped.

dsc00541.jpg

dsc00585.jpg

I had taken position on a tower to control the battle zone from above with my newly upgraded sniper.

dsc00565.jpg

dsc00576.jpg

I hope you like it.

dsc00333.jpg

More pictures of the Corellian Freighter can be found here (brickshelf).

dsc00592.jpg

The sith acolyte appearently had his own objective...

A real nice theme and building of Cloud City. Just love it...

Maybe a little more detail on the vessel.

success on finishing up.

Wow, that platform is huge! It would be cool if it could be lifted up a little so that it would be in air. If you're thinking to make the building higher, try making it higher from beneath, add a supporter or two, and the platforms are floating in the air. Tan really looks quite well with the white and gray. The ship looks cool and I love the working mechanism for landing legs.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Yes! bring down that ship, I like the building really much and your ship is very original :thumbup: , it reminds me of that republic ship (I dont remember its name), I like the studs, is part of the lego feel, I see a little orange cloud, I would recomend a slightly diferent positioning of the figs.

Really nice work with the buildings. The tan building looks almost earthy in architecture, but you've added just enough curves for it to work on Bespin. :classic: As far as the orange clouds, I think that in the case of clouds, it's important that it's clear what they are, clouds and not somewhat blocky orange blobs, and the clouds are just white clouds tinted by an orange sky, so while I'd like to see orange sky, I'd go with white clouds.

Lovely, but too many studs..... :look:

There is nothing wrong with exposed studs! That's how old man Lego originally intended it.

I upgraded the moc with pillars to create a 'floating platform' dimension.

dsc00579.jpg

I do'nt think I'll chaneg much about it now, I have so many other plans...

I really like your buildings and platforms for the Star Wars universe, although not as much for Cloud City. It still works, but I look forward to seeing your builds for other planets. I really like the roof of your buildings and the way the lines carry horizontally across. I feel like I should know that freighter, and you've done a good job with it. I'm a big fan of the fans too. Very nice build!

That's an interesting building. I like it, because it's not something one would think of at first when thinking of Cloud City, but it totally fits. The freighter is a nice draft and I like the landing gear.