Sebeus I

[SoNE] Arrival at Cloud City

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

(Previously)

We were among the first troopers to arrive at Bespin.

Our main objective was to put a stop to the fleeing citizens of Cloud City.

To cover more ground our battalion was split up and we spread over the chaotic system of platforms.

dsc00371.jpg

It's cold and windy out here, this better doesn't take too long

dsc00376.jpg

I do hope those citizens don't put up a fight, for their sake.

(Next)

- - - -

I hope you like it, soon I will post my Ep.1 build, I hope I'll have some more stormtroopers by then.

(This build can be scored, thank you).

Edited by Sebeus I

I love the lamps on the entry platform and the doorway that it leads to. Perfect Cloud City look. :thumbup: But then I get to the rows of arches with the pearl gold and the light blue...and maybe it fits in with some of what we think of Cloud City as, but it seems a little castle-ish or fantasy-ish to me. I think I'd go with more greys and tans there.

Nice build, I like the golden cones on the Walls, the angle in which you took the photo was good as well.

I love the catwalk and the lamps, it looks great! :thumbup: , but I also agree that the windows and golden details look odd.

looks good! maybe a fence would be usefull (actually, no, because then rebels can't push you of :devil: )

Thanks for the feedback.

... But then I get to the rows of arches with the pearl gold and the light blue...and maybe it fits in with some of what we think of Cloud City as, but it seems a little castle-ish or fantasy-ish to me. I think I'd go with more greys and tans there.

I wasn't sure about the light blue, tan would have been better indeed, something to remember for my next,

the arches however were essential to reduce the square look of the building but I'm experimenting with other parts as well.

Well the platform is a bit small for anything to land on it and I'd expect the building to be rounded, but we all know that's hard to manage with big circles ... Nevertheless it's a nice build but as said, I'd too skip the golden details.

This is nice build, I really like the first picture, I'm sure with an edited background it would look quite fantastic.

The posing of the minifigures is quite nice too, I especially like the shadow trooper. This minifugre looks like one of those jetpack troopers from the video game Star Wars battlefrond. May I ask where this black jetpack is from? I've never seen one in this color.

I also like the building and the small plattform, great use of the white Spongebob theme pieces, they must be from Sandy's rocket if I'm correct.

....I especially like the shadow trooper. This minifugre looks like one of those jetpack troopers from the video game Star Wars battlefrond. May I ask where this black jetpack is from? I've never seen one in this color.I also like the building and the small plattform, great use of the white Spongebob theme pieces, they must be from Sandy's rocket if I'm correct.
Thanks, sorry for the late response, the dark jetpack is from set 75022 (mandalorian speeder) and I was indeed inspired by starwars battlefront :laugh:.The white curved panels are from a city horse trailer (the set also included a black/red SUV), uless you mean the white arches used on the doorway, those are from some old Belville sets. Edited by Sebeus I

Did you painted the black jetpack? I cant find which set could have come from.

No but it isn't really black either, it looks black in the pictures (which wasn't intended).

It's some kind of dark metal color (I don't know the proper name), the jet packs from the mandalorians in set 75022.

Edited by Sebeus I