ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

CBB, that is possibly the best sigfig I've seen here in GoH! Can't wait to see what he will be up to in Book II :classic:

@NiL I'm busy tonight so I'll try for tommorw sometime.

@Gideon Think of the worst and multiply by ten. That should give you a good idea of what I have in store for Nixilis.

I have officially decided which Guild I shall join for Book 2, and in doing so, I hope to encourage users to join the other Guilds as well. You can find my proclamation and Guild assessments here. Let me know if Nocturnus is well represented.

Thanks again. No, I won't be killing Puss No Boots. The pics are just for fun. Masa requested for me to show off some of my Avalonian homes in a moc so this moc was made for him. Now he owes me a moc. Haha! I'm serious. Masa, you owe me a moc.

Looking prettY good as a still image in daylight, skype doesnt have the best video quality, so nice to see the moc like this

Got a mean idea for my first build, like most first builds, itll be something along the lines of a tower, but if i can pull this one off...

Suspense... :devil:

For anyone interested in using ravens in their upcoming Nocturnus builds, Amazon US has the 70003 Chima: Eris' Eagle Interceptor set on sale for $21.60 (down from $34.99; it's got 348 pieces, so that's $0.06 / piece). It's got two raven minifigs, and a whole bunch of those neat wing pieces. I'm buying two.

70003-1.jpg

Thanks again. No, I won't be killing Puss No Boots. The pics are just for fun. Masa requested for me to show off some of my Avalonian homes in a moc so this moc was made for him. Now he owes me a moc. Haha! I'm serious. Masa, you owe me a moc.

Looking great! Can't wait to see the official pics! I think my current project will more than pay my MOC debt... :wink:

@NM Wish I was American. Having said that, my local store has the small raven set on sale, so I'll probably pick up a few of that (it's about £4 if i recall correctly).

Edited by Lord Vladivus

@CBB: those fields are just really great and so are the houses. Too bad you joined the dark forces and allow for the evil to destroy this beautiful pastoral scenery. :cry_sad:

That looks indeed epic CBB!!!

As the Drow have placed a huge order for M.A.E.S.T.R.O., we do hear them a lot lately :classic:

Another message from our beloved Drow (of Angeli):

"If I manage to buy/lie/Drow-in myself back to Historica (EB:), I'm staying in Nocturnus ;)

Drow where bussy ;) Rebuilding:

9635960523_b83c3ae319_z.jpg

1a by Angeli ¥, on Flickr

9542217939_c11075859d_z.jpg

Devastating Raid 1 by Angeli ¥, on Flickr

9299195764_92882ab3e9_z.jpg

Sword Coast detail by Angeli ¥, on Flickr

there is more ;) but three pictures are enough

I miss all of you guys :) "

To be continued... :devil:

Damn, those Drow look strong! Epic buildings!

@CBB, thanks for the tip, gonna try that!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

I am excited to see CBB's village. I have actually caught a little bigger glimpse since we are secretly friends IRL. :tongue:

The secret build he has cooking though, now that looks very Nocturnusy. Suh-weet!

I want to see what CBB has under wraps.

That sig fig looks it leaves a bloody mess behind him.

Drow cities are spectacular

And even those figs of chima looks like a great deal, thanks for posting.

CBB, that looks great! I am also glad someone used that octopus bottom piece well. I look forward to that awesome MOC coming.

It's good to see more builds from Nocturnus and it will be interesting to see what kind of look and feel you all make it. Due to many Avalonian builders joining, I hope Nocturnus doesn't end up looking like Avalonia in autumn having a bad day!

And for those who think you can't can't build a proper dark castle because black is too much, check this out! This is Nocturnus all over. Not mine, it was built in 2007 by Steve Decraemer.

decraemer01.jpg

Looks great CBB, im looking forward to seeing the Moc you can't show us yet.

@NM, thanks for the heads up! I snagged another one.

@DC, now that is an epic castle.

@DC: My builds will be Avalonian to start with anyway, because I'm telling the story of why my character is in Nocturnus. It should move into Nocturnus eventually though, but this could take all year, even up to the start of book lll (if we have one) due to the amount of parts. And somehow I still have to compete in challenges, despite the fact that the pieces I need will probably be in a MOC that's being built.

It's going to be a tough year.

That looks indeed epic CBB!!!

As the Drow have placed a huge order for M.A.E.S.T.R.O., we do hear them a lot lately :classic:

Another message from our beloved Drow (of Angeli):

"If I manage to buy/lie/Drow-in myself back to Historica (EB:), I'm staying in Nocturnus ;)

Drow where bussy ;) Rebuilding:

<snip>

there is more ;) but three pictures are enough

I miss all of you guys :) "

To be continued... :devil:

OK, Angeli's number of parts multiplied by amount of free time available must be about 100,000 times as much mine. And he's in a country with no LEGO store.