Sign in to follow this  
-DoNe-

Lego wwII Diorama [MOC]

Everything except for the houses and vehicles are rather simple, yet effective from my point of view, wish I hope you share with me, over and out.

9417475334_83898cb4dd_c.jpg

9417475062_b114662d5d_c.jpg

There is nothing simple about it, when put together its amazing!

AWESOME piece of work '-DoNe-', though military MOC's go in the special themes forum. :wink:

But I like all the detail in this and that tank........might it be a King Tiger ? :look:

Brick On Fight On '-DoNe-' ! :grin:

Hey! That's a beautiful piece of work. I like especially the Tiger and all the detrius of war scattered about. Many thanks for sharing.

Joe

Very well put together with lots of great details. I think the houses are my favourite part, but that's mainly 'cause I'm partial to great houses :tongue: The tanks look good too tho, I like how you can see the smaller one has degraded over time, that really well done!

Great work and happy building :laugh:

I'm not really into Military themes, but I can appreciate a good building. It looks like you've produced three great examples here. They have the right mix of charm, ornate greebling and decay.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks a lot everyone for the very kind comments!

P.S is there any way I can move this to the military theme forum without having to delete the topic?

It's really great, well done! :thumbup:

The only thing I'm missing are wires on the telegraph poles, and it might also be cool to lay one of those poles down with the wires al tangled up.

The only thing I'm missing are wires on the telegraph poles, and it might also be cool to lay one of those poles down with the wires al tangled up.

Damn I should definitely have put some wiring up!

though military MOC's go in the special themes forum. :wink:

They do, and done. :wink:

Agree all around. Very nice but the oddly perfect telegraph poles stood out to me as odd as well.

Very nice MOC! I have one question though. It that big, dark grey tank a King Tiger or a Panther? The sloping sides remind me of a Panther.

Very nice MOC! I have one question though. It that big, dark grey tank a King Tiger or a Panther? The sloping sides remind me of a Panther.

Yes, it´s a Kingtiger :-D

Agree all around. Very nice but the oddly perfect telegraph poles stood out to me as odd as well.

These are not your ordinary telegraph poles, these are the new super poles ;-)

Very nice use of grey pieces as rubble. Great work on the buildings, and the tanks! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Wow, this is amazing! I love the destroyed look of it all.

Thank you :-)