Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Introduction and Discussion

Is there a list of xp incensed rewards? ie, a 'shopping list' that you can spend your xp on? Or is it just on the rank improvement? (Ive seen the list of rank/xp cost)

Also, once you have 10xp and attained the first rank, does the exp get deducted so you then need another 25xp to attain the second rank increase, or do you keep the initial 10xp and simply require another 15xp to reach the next rank?

Edited by Fuppylodders

Is there a list of xp incensed rewards? ie, a 'shopping list' that you can spend your xp on? Or is it just on the rank improvement? (Ive seen the list of rank/xp cost)

What, the glory of serving the cause isn't enough for you greedy Rebel scum? :sadnew:

Also, once you have 10xp and attained the first rank, does the exp get deducted so you then need another 25xp to attain the second rank increase, or do you keep the initial 10xp and simply require another 15xp to reach the next rank?

It's just the rank improvement, and XP does not get deducted after you rank up; you need 15 XP to get from the (actually it's the second, counting the starting rank) second rank to the third.

It means that if you want to build something that's completely ridiculous and/or blatantly breaks the rules of free builds, then that MOC won't be judged and won't be considered a part of the canon storyline, no matter how good it is and no matter whether or not you want it to be one of your four judged free builds. The rule was added with the thought that players might want to explore the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka setting outside of what their character experiences.

Thanks, that helps. I Will try to post the pictures I took soon.

Hi, I would gladly sign up as a rebel. Will provide tomorrow my minifig and change my sig.

Not much experience in moc'ing but this looks me just so fantastic to start doing it.

Thanks in advance for putting me on the players list.

Edited by Covi

I would like to sign up as an Imperial Stormtrooper ! My fig will be up tomorrow! For the Empire and Galactic Domination! :devil:

I've noticed I'm not on the roster. Is that because I didn't specific yellow or flesh? The answer is yellow all the way! I've got my new sig-fig up as my avatar. Can I use it as my rebel scout picture?

9453949497_cde0d5ecb4_q.jpg

You are already there, right between LegoBenzine and n0bility. :wink:

Your avatar is larger than 100x100, and I tried using flickr's resized photos, but it decided to resize at that size to 100x84. Could you resize it and then upload it again? Thanks. :classic:

Am I able to use a backdrop or does that violate the purist rule? I was thinking of a space scene for the episode, but without a black baseplate or enough black plates to make one, I was thinking of a black cloth backdrop to make it seem a bit more "spacey". Thanks

I'm sure that should be fine. Solid background is always the best for taking pictures of your MOC. The color is not important, so make it black ...

Can we have at this stage already a droid as a companion?

I don't think there are limits on droids or ships, other than it shouldn't overstep your rank and it should match the time period - you can't own a Mon Cal Cruiser or Vong Coral Skipper or command a regiment of battle droids for example.

Since I have no stormtrooper minifigures, I wondered if I could give my stormtroopers clone torsos and call them stormies. Is that OK?

Can we have at this stage already a droid as a companion?

As rogueang said, that would be fine, as long as doing so doesn't break the rules of rank or of the plausible storyline.

Am I able to use a backdrop or does that violate the purist rule? I was thinking of a space scene for the episode, but without a black baseplate or enough black plates to make one, I was thinking of a black cloth backdrop to make it seem a bit more "spacey". Thanks

As MstrOfPppts said, that's fine. The backdrop isn't a part of your creation; it doesn't count in the purist rule.

(Although in Episode I, it needs to be solid color, except in the one 'full blown effects' shot that you're allowed in which you can add whatever you want -- stars, planets, pictures of studio models, etc.)

Just chiming in to say the sets you built for all the intro scenes are awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks. :classic:

Since I have no stormtrooper minifigures, I wondered if I could give my stormtroopers clone torsos and call them stormies. Is that OK?

That's fine.

I've noticed I'm not on the roster. Is that because

I didn't specific yellow or flesh? The answer is

yellow all the way! I've got my new sig-fig up as

my avatar. Can I use it as my rebel scout picture

*snip*

doesn't this torso has commando rank markings? That's not allowed right, at your first rank?

Edited by TWP

doesn't this torso has commando rank markings? That's not allowed right, at your first rank?

He's not claiming to be a commando or carrying a bunch of equipment that makes him look like one; he looks more like a smuggler or other neutral pilot who's joining the Alliance. It's fine. It's plausible for the Rebels to have a lot of members who don't have standard uniforms, anyways. (Unlike the Empire.)

As rogueang said, that would be fine, as long as doing so doesn't break the rules of rank or of the plausible storyline.

Superb, my idea was that my primary vessel would be an Y-Wing and would be cool to have a droid on my side. :-)

Great job Brickdoctor ! This community build really interests me.

I always wanted an Imperial tag.

But not this time, I am joining the Rebels !