Brickdoctor

Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka — Avenger (Imperial Headquarters)

Completed my four builds for this episode :laugh:

No chance for the alliance...

That's what I like to hear! :devil_laugh:

Also, when can I add a pauldron on my sig-fig? (When I can get a picture of him up)

Edited by Behemoth

Also, when can I add a pauldron on my sig-fig? (When I can get a picture of him up)

If it were me, I'd wait until I had one build up, maybe two, then add it to indicate that it represents a small promotion for your work. But if I remember correctly, Nom Carver's had one since the beginning. Nom Carver, can you offer an opinion here?

To be fair, Nom started out with 10 XP, because he was one of the original members working to launch SoNE behind the scenes.

That being said, I don't really see a problem with a pauldron on a starting character. Regular enlisted Sandtroopers do wear black pauldrons.

Okay, I'll be sure to get one from BrickLink sometime in the near future along with other things.

Does no one like Bothawui, or what? :laugh: Deploy more troops! Lord Vader will not be satisfied with victory in just four out of five systems!

I'm working on it! but there are not many missions suitable to a pilot there! (but seriously i am working on a build there)

My last build will be on Bothawui. I've got some of it done already, so don't worry. I'll be there on time!

I ordered three Stormtroopers, from BrickLink, with dirt on them, is it okay if my sig-fig will always have dirt on him? Those will be the only recent Stormtroopers I'll have. I'll also get up a picture for my sig-fig in about a week when they arrive and I can get busy building. :classic:

I ordered three Stormtroopers, from BrickLink, with dirt on them, is it okay if my sig-fig will always have dirt on him? Those will be the only recent Stormtroopers I'll have.

Yep, that's fine. :classic:

Sorry I haven't been present in the SoNE community, but I do plan on making one to two entries for this episode. :classic:

One for Mon Calmari, and possibly one for Ord Mantell.

I would like to build more since the deadline is extended, but I am little confused about the amount of builds I can build.

I believe I can only build a maximum of 2 because of my low rank, but I am not entirely sure, because as an example, I believe Aland created 4 or more builds, while those seemingly of higher rank has limited their number of builds . I am not sure if there is any breach of any rules and he may indeed be of a higher rank that I am unaware oft, or is there somewhere that says in Freebuild u can gain XP within the episode, and hence moved up the rank, to further build for official entries within the same episode.

As an Imp, obviously i have a natural bias towards Imps :), I believe the builds from Imps fare generally better in quality but feels somehow less in quantity because of the the perception above. I would love to add to the Imps count of course :)

I would like to build more since the deadline is extended, but I am little confused about the amount of builds I can build.

I believe I can only build a maximum of 2 because of my low rank, but I am not entirely sure, because as an example, I believe Aland created 4 or more builds, while those seemingly of higher rank has limited their number of builds . I am not sure if there is any breach of any rules and he may indeed be of a higher rank that I am unaware oft, or is there somewhere that says in Freebuild u can gain XP within the episode, and hence moved up the rank, to further build for official entries within the same episode.

As an Imp, obviously i have a natural bias towards Imps :), I believe the builds from Imps fare generally better in quality but feels somehow less in quantity because of the the perception above. I would love to add to the Imps count of course :)

Giving your XP, you can build a maximum of 2 entries.

I've checked Aland's builds, and he made 2 entries for the episodes. He posted a freebuild in the wrong forum though.

Giving your XP, you can build a maximum of 2 entries.

I've checked Aland's builds, and he made 2 entries for the episodes. He posted a freebuild in the wrong forum though.

Thanks Bob, that's what I figured as well. :blush:

No worries, I'll probably just modify the existing 2 builds I have and keep my enthusiasm for the next episodes. Good to see all new entries all round regardless. Hard to almost keep up, Judges will have a genuinely harder time for this episode :laugh:

Anyway I found my answer to an earlier question and quote/unquote from mkjosha

Man MP, you ask all the hard questions :laugh: Let me get back to you on that one too.

You are still allowed the 4 freebuilds starting from now to the start of Ep.7. You can, but are not required to search for Boba in them. If you do earn XP while the contest is running and it causes you to gain a rank then yes, you will be allowed to build that extra entry your new rank would afford you.

Edited by Pointblank

The deadline for Episode 6 has been extended. You all now have until the end of the 24th to post your entries.